[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

3 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Thanks @sight_stv! Even he was trying to be gentlemanly to keep her warm, he didn’t have to rest his cheek on her hair. That is such an affectionate gesture. 

How about the part when she rested her head on his shoulder? Was that during a break too? Because I did see such a scene in the actual date. 

For that scene, you right.. i think they are in rehearsal because you can see the director voice that direct them, but for the hug to keep her warm and the moment KNG hold her hand is pure gold lol

• Like 8

2 hours ago, minion23 said:

@etherealk408 thanks a lot for your translation ! 

I would also like to thank everyone for keeping this thread going which actually helps me to go through the withdrawal symptoms. These past weeks I keep my sanity by repeatedly listening to the OST at work to keep me focused while missing the drama. Anyone did the same with me lol ><

Me, me, me! To a T! And I even belt them out right in the middle of office with my earphones on ~ to a point my deskmate says I'm weird because there's no melody at all except my voice amid a quiet atmosphere :flushed:~ but sorry, not sorry~ muahahahahah! :tongue:

@sight_stv mihihihi at the pervert atmosphere ~~ :rolleyes: this sparked off because of KNG's "hot + wet" photoshoot? Keke. *giggles giggles* I wish I could keep up with all your posts! Real life and work are really dragging me away ~I'm fighting with time all the time~ huwaaa :cold_sweat:  Here's to hoping I'll win the fight sooon and be back to catch up with all updates! Wheeeee~~ :heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, sight_stv said:

I heard one of the staff said "roll" thats mean prepare to take shoot because they are on break at that moment , they make it obvious when they release their hug, KNG right away grab her hand and move to prepare the next scene, even KAJ grab his hand and follow his lead lol 

Remember in Bts Punch Kim Rae Won wanted to her hand and she said No!  But with Kim Nam Gil she’s always ready to hold his hand!!  

• Like 15

16 hours ago, butterflysaga said:

Holy moly crap on a cracker DAT was HAWTTT!!

KNG totally killed it… amazing.. now I need new shirt cuz I'm as wet as him on those photo shoot. I mean.. in here raining right now and I forgot bring my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh. Lol.

@butterflysaga Lmao :lol:you are so funny chingu haha

I don't feel like talking about kng and kaj but I just love their characters Cyk and Hi. Well after the dish washing, I kinda imagine  Yk doing some sexy moves walking towards Hi sitting in front of TV set listening and watching to MV "im too sexy" 

*Yeah on da catwalk..

On da catwalk yeah..

I shake my little touche

On da catwalk...

Oh my...mmmm *toot *toot *toooot censored lmao

Well as long as she don't pull some weird move like this...Hi won't run away :tongue:

imffkEW.jpg

17 hours ago, parootpatootie said:

Also, can you imagine what the scene would be when CYK goes to labor? It would definitely be more hilarious than when Heo Im carried CYK to the hospital, honeymoon-style. Lol.

Oh yes this scene will be so extreme . Do you remember how bad a55 she was at the club...grabbing some nut?

And do you remember how Yk purposely scream at her backache ? :tongue: 

Yeah that's how panicky our Hi gonna react. In and out and jumpy lol. 

But I can already imagine his hilarious moment during Yk pushing out baby and grumple at him. It's gonna be his first witness his baby, probably Yk gonna pull his hair screaming pain haha.

Another year past.

2nd time around Hi might be smart enough to get his needle to help to ease her pain during labour, that is if it's medically allowed otherwise ...rip his hair again hahaha:joy:

Another year past again.

3rd time around Hi might get his head bald before going in the labour room hahaha:lol:but hey....she might grab something else Hahahaha:joy: :tounge_wink:(someone please slap this ajumma) 

Gonna go guys ..duty is calling :tongue:((hugs)) bye *muaks :heart::kiss_wink:

• LOL 17

12 minutes ago, christine7 said:

Remember in Bts Punch Kim Rae Won wanted to her hand and she said No!  But with Kim Nam Gil she’s always ready to hold his hand!!  

LOL. This comment tickled me ^_^

KAJ has had a choice to form one half of the KimKim couple either with Kim Rae Won or Kim Nam Gil. Obviously, she wants a KimKim with the later guy.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

49 minutes ago, siena said:

One other thing, bogoshipposso is informal right? HI and YK talk in formal speech, but HI said that word in informal form? I'm not an expert in Korean.......maybe those who speaks Korean very well can enlight me on this.

Yes bogoshipposso is informal but HI talks in Joseon-mal. I'm not sure about the formality but in terms of writing, it's different with the informal one. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

They were on break when he hugged her to keep her warm, you can even see the lady walking in front of the camera and even the people at their back were waiting. Such a sweet gesture by KNG. :wub:

The crew were probably teasing them after that hug :lol:

• Like 22

Wow you all are so good at analyzing the hugs at namsan tower!

how about the one where KNG adlib when KAJ managed to strike the balloons non stop? He was talking in banmal and laughing in amazement. I've been trying to figure out what he was saying. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

Curious - why do everyone say she had her hands in his pocket? I couldn’t see it no matter what. I did see the jacket flapping open so I assumed that her hands were UNDER his jacket. Wont that be erm warmer? Closer to the body heat :p?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, Ohsh said:

Curious - why do everyone say she had her hands in his pocket? I couldn’t see it no matter what. I did see the jacket flapping open so I assumed that her hands were UNDER his jacket. Wont that be erm warmer? Closer to the body heat :p?

When I first saw the BTS, her hand was inside his jacket was what I saw ( I mean that was what my impression)

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, ravairie said:
They were on break when he hugged her to keep her warm, you can even see the lady walking in front of the camera and even the people at their back were waiting. Such a sweet gesture by KNG. :wub:

The crew were probably teasing them after that hug :lol:. but

We should have more bts. Me thinks, the crew and staff were playing cupid. :D

Also notice at the end of episode 12 kiss, the director probably dragged it a little longer than necessary before saying cut. Aside from his deep breathe and lipbiting, her eyes fluttered as if she was shy but they have to stay "in character". :lol:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3

This thread moving fast again. So, again I'll enjoying backread. But, a question pop on my mind. Since I'm not someone who used to see bts, i need to know, do hugging your partner to keep her warm is a usual things in korea? Coz In my country i don't thing that gesture is necessary except they are partner or bestie

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, parootpatootie said:

We should have more bts. Me thinks, the crew and staff were playing cupid. :D

Also notice at the end of episode 12 kiss, the director probably dragged it a little longer than necessary before saying cut. Aside from his deep breathe and lipbiting, her eyes fluttered as if she was shy but they have to stay "in character". :lol:

How not to fall in love with such intense kiss? I think they got carried away and realized their feelings for each other there and then. At the end of the kiss, she pulled away a little to end the kiss but he continued to stroke her cheek, looked at her and bit his lips. Like a sudden realization that this is not just acting, but real feelings. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, uphie_ajah said:

This thread moving fast again. So, again I'll enjoying backread. But, a question pop on my mind. Since I'm not someone who used to see bts, i need to know, do hugging your partner to keep her warm is a usual things in korea? Coz In my country i don't thing that gesture is necessary except they are partner or bestie

Nahh.. usually if they are just professional, KNG will talk to the staff or her manager that KAJ feeling cold and ask them to give her blanket or jacket, or the far things that they can go is KNG will pat her shoulder and ask "are you okay?" or KNG will give her, his jacket. But he goes for the hug and KAJ didnt refuse it too, its like mutual love to me. There is no way if you just co-actor will do something like that

2 hours ago, siena said:

@etherealk408 thank you so so much!!! You've done so many translation for us!! You're a star!!!!!!

About the hug, if you listen with earphone the crew said OK .... roll.

It is obvious that they're on break. The extras behind them were on standby.

And between the hugging and letting go, there's a cut....it means the hug was longer. I think they're more comfortable because there's not many people around, the extras won't take pics and the staff could monitor the extras easily. They're filming until 3 am and Namsan is closed at 11pm if I'm not wrong. NG was a little bit careful when they're filming around the tower because Namsan was still open and there were many people.

The cable car scene was most likely filmed after 11pm because they stopped the train in the middle. If they filmed it before 11pm it could disturb other cable cars. And you can see that NG is more comfortable filming it since no one around but the camera crew inside the cable car.

The box, which AJ told him to read the writing....actually it's written Saranghaeyo (formal) but he said saranghae (informal).

One other thing, bogoshipposso is informal right? HI and YK talk in formal speech, but HI said that word in informal form? I'm not an expert in Korean.......maybe those who speaks Korean very well can enlight me on this.

so i dont misheard right , the staff said roll, thank you!! :D 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

How not to fall in love with such intense kiss? I think they got carried away and realized their feelings for each other there and then. At the end of the kiss, she pulled away a little to end the kiss but he continued to stroke her cheek, looked at her and bit his lips. Like a sudden realization that this is not just acting, but real feelings.  

Yes! I think they got carried away. KAJ arched her head a bit to pull away while KNG leaned forward because he hasn't had enough yet. :lol: KAJ must have felt that it's getting too real. Or maybe I'm getting delusional and overanalyzing the situation again. Lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 14