[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

57 minutes ago, dimbersasa said:

I have been voting furiously for the past 10 minutes...will continue after my errr...toilet break... lol :lol:

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAAH! I literally laughed out loud at your post! :joy: I took a break too and now am back to furious voting again! AJAAAAAA! :glasses:

And btw, there's another poll we Gummers should keep a look out for in the coming months-- the Baeksang Awards 2018! I'm really hoping KNG and KAJ will get nominated on it for the Popularity segment of Male / Female Actors. Because if they do, we could download the Baeksang app and intensely vote for them. Winners will get to go on stage TOGETHER and receive trophies! It'll literally be us putting our strength together to send them to Baeksang HAND-IN-HAND! I remember doing it a year ago and was successful in seeing who I voted for get on stage, hehe! So, I'm hoping we could all do the same for uri Gum Couple too~ seriously WISHING REALLY HARD we could all see them in the same frame, standing side by side each other AGAIN! :heart: WHEEEEEEEEE~~ :relaxed:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

Someone at the other camp is furiously voting! :huh: Before I get up, I managed to up the votes by 0.5%. Now it's back to 53.05% for us and 30.71% for the other camp. I also don't know what they will get but let's keep voting for our couple.:D Hwaiting! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

^^ thanks @icedmilktea for the sugar dose! So sweet!! The competitors are back again the last time I saw. Sighs. When they come back, they come with a vengeance and it’s hard to match up. I’ve decided to wait until they’ve left the website then I will continue to vote furiously. Haha. Never knew voting would be such a great exercise for the thumbs and fingers! :lol:

Now the Park-Park couple team is coming up and bringing us down! Fight My Way couple is less a threat at the moment. Hahaha. Oh well. And we got to do this until Christmas?! :lol: that needs a lot of stamina!! Let’s persevere, Gummers! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@icedmilktea THANKS SO MUCH for the sugary gift! Definitely a booster for the morning! :love:

@leba I think we're up again! Uri Gum Couple is at 52% now and second in place has declined to slightly below 30%. Truly hope our leading gap will widened, if not at least remain in the comfortable more than 20% ahead. Agree with you that we need lots of stamina. HWAITINGGGG ALL CHINGUS!! 

@busy_listening Nomu kumawoyo for sharing the translation link, hehehe! Finally having more description on KAJ's fanmeet~ WHEEEEEE~~!! :heart:

And since I'm thoroughly missing uri Couple....and hopefully, also as a booster for all....

UJnr3Ds.gif

1whb9c.gif&key=1df262e70a2f167abd82b1d48

1508740612.gif.6664996476cbec2dce6aba0c7

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

And btw, there's another poll we Gummers should keep a look out for in the coming months-- the Baeksang Awards 2018! I'm really hoping KNG and KAJ will get nominated on it for the Popularity segment of Male / Female Actors. Because if they do, we could download the Baeksang app and intensely vote for them. Winners will get to go on stage TOGETHER and receive trophies! It'll literally be us putting our strength together to send them to Baeksang HAND-IN-HAND! I remember doing it a year ago and was successful in seeing who I voted for get on stage, hehe! So, I'm hoping we could all do the same for uri Gum Couple too~ seriously WISHING REALLY HARD we could all see them in the same frame, standing side by side each other AGAIN! :heart: WHEEEEEEEEE~~ :relaxed:

I don't wanna fantasize about this but this would be very gratifying for us Gummers if this would become real. The recent Baeksang Popularity Award got me voting like crazy for a couple that I desperately wanted to be together on stage. Thus, seeing them together on the same stage receiving that award, let alone sitting side by side, and all the fancams, is hugely rewarding. What more can you ask for?

But in my end, it'll be very unlikely for KAJ and KNG to receive this award since I know some idols would be nominated as well. :wacko: So, can we hope for KNG and KAJ being nominated as Best Actor and Best Actress instead? I think that would be more possible. Eh?

But anyhow, if happened that they would be nominated for Popularity Award, I would still vote until I bleed, no matter what.

---------------------

As for this poll, https://koreanupdates.com/kuawards2017/, I kept on voting during breaks, or even if I have time, apparently, our percentage is rapidly decreasing. :unsure: I hope we can maintain the 50% margin. :tongue:

• Like 12

Thank you @iamemilykay for the gif. Everytime I see them together, I feel :wub: especially the way KAj touch KNG's hair. :wub: All of their moment in LUTYN is love. And I still wonder how come with their difference personality but when they're together, their chemistry is explosive like that . Because of that I'll patiently wait their DVD commentary and watch their interaction again.

I don't expect anything about baeksang award because for me they have little chance with many actor and idol. *sigh* But if they have chance in Baeksang award , I want see them together.:D

• Like 12

^^ yes yes! Strong Woman couple camp has been so powerful that we’re going to fall off the 50% range soon! :(

but they’re quite unmatchable. I think we need to vote past midnight while everyone is sleeping.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

On 11/24/2017 at 2:48 PM, christine7 said:

How come Kim Ah Joong is not on the list? 

I'm sorry for replied your quote now,:sweat_smile: I'm sorry again I don't know why they not include Kim Ah Joong name on that list, but however they put Kim Nam Gil and Kim Ah Joong name's into category "Couples of the year" and thanks God they put Kim Nam Gil name into category "Best Actor" it's better than nothing :smiley::tounge_wink:

• Like 9

2 hours ago, leba said:

^^ yes yes! Strong Woman couple camp has been so powerful that we’re going to fall off the 50% range soon! :(

but they’re quite unmatchable. I think we need to vote past midnight while everyone is sleeping.

Voted them just like my junk food during my leisure time. Always do that. :wub:

• Like 6