[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

6 hours ago, fans123 said:

@sight_stv chingu, is this interview about his latest movie? I'm so out of date :tongue:mianhae

its High Cut interview that will be out today if its happen, as someone mention about it :D usually the interview will be about the latest project and for KNG maybe for his new movie "Strange Family" but we can still expect they will ask him about "LUTYN" since the drama is a hit for tv cable sector and they can even ask about his personal life so maybe we will get something, lets wait together and see if we can get something from there! :D 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, siena said:

Hi all!

AJ is probably in San Francisco since yesterday. Fans said she might be there for a photoshoot.

Seems she went to Disney store lol! Mickey mouse is her fave disney character, fyi.

King manager who always accompanies her is in SF. So fans suspected he went there to accompany her. He posted a pic at Disney store and his caption said who else would go to that store....so fans think it was AJ. Manager deleted this pic. But the pic of SF square is still there.

We'll wait and see then.

He even posted on his ig. which there's a girl in the picture. At first, i guess 'She looks like AJ'. Then my guess was right.  Thanks for the update @siena :blush:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, sight_stv said:

its High Cut interview that will be out today if its happen, as someone mention about it :D usually the interview will be about the latest project and for KNG maybe for his new movie "Strange Family" but we can still expect they will ask him about "LUTYN" since the drama is a hit for tv cable sector and they can even ask about his personal life so maybe we will get something, lets wait together and see if we can get something from there! :D 

:blush:thank you @sight_stv.

Now I'm thinking should we all place a bet :grimace:?

How many times you think he will mention AJ-ssi ?

> 3 times (4,5,6...)

< 3 times  (1,2,3)

:tongue:

Loosers change dp to villian 1 week

Winners can remain dp or change to gum couple 1week. 

Would any kind soul help to translate the part he talks about Lutyn?:tongue::sweatingbullets:

Edit: 

Think I'm gonna bet for < 3x

Edited by fans123
Adding/alter text
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

18 hours ago, lovelycate said:

@itssasa As for me, I pre-ordered Blu-ray discs becuase the resolution is much better than DVD version. Also, at least 500 sets for each version should be pre-ordered for actual releases and the demand for Blu-ray discs seems to be stronger. (For example, if 500 sets of Blu-ray and 280 sets for DVD version are preordered, only Blu-ray discs will be released.) I'm dying to see the edited scenes and extra cuts including that hot kiss scene through Blu-ray discs. :D If you decide to get one, don't hesitate. :D

I think that's what everyone is super excited about!! The bts scenes!!!! I've missed our gum couple so much since the drama ended so this will definitely be a nice treat =) I'm going to go ahead and pre order the blu ray! Thank you!

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, siena said:

Hi all!

AJ is probably in San Francisco since yesterday. Fans said she might be there for a photoshoot.

Seems she went to Disney store lol! Mickey mouse is her fave disney character, fyi.

King manager who always accompanies her is in SF. So fans suspected he went there to accompany her. He posted a pic at Disney store and his caption said who else would go to that store....so fans think it was AJ. Manager deleted this pic. But the pic of SF square is still there.

We'll wait and see then.

Was this posted on instagram? can you give me her manager's ig page? hehe I want to do some stalking :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

The first thought I had when I woke up this morning was High Cut is out today! So excited! But I have no clue where to get hold of the contents of the mag interview so now stalking weibo for some info from the Chinese fans.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

25 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

Oh, my dear Gummers,

Is there any information 'bout HIGH CUT issue today yet???

I guess I still should give you my morning gift :)))

:))) wow, I can't belive myself for going this far :))))

Thank you for the morning gift :wub: Our gum couple are so similar in many ways hehe.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, siena said:

Hi all!

We'll wait and see then.

Ooohhhhh no wonder - I think KAJ would have gone to Kim Joo Hyuk's wake/funeral if she was in Korea.... Did DC-ers manage to screen capture that photo before it got deleted? 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, fans123 said:

Would any kind soul help to translate the part he talks about Lutyn?:tongue::sweatingbullets:

I'll go for

< 3 times  (1,2,3) 

I'm not afraid to loose coz now my display is villian from last time I bet :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, fans123 said:

:blush:thank you @sight_stv.

Now I'm thinking should we all place a bet :grimace:?

How many times you think he will mention AJ-ssi ?

> 3 times (4,5,6...)

< 3 times  (1,2,3)

:tongue:

Edit: 

Think I'm gonna bet for < 3x

Ok, @fans123 you're such a gambler, but I like it :)))) lol

I'm the one who always want to make it big so I'll go for > 3 times :))))) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I don't know how is this gonna be :tongue:, I have no experience in handling this so just we play as it goes. Hoping some kind soul here update NG-ssi interview on Lutyn part.

So we are on :tongue::naughty: Hahaha

Betting lists:

< 3x 

fans123 @Kkeom

> 3x

None yet

:lol::naughty::tounge_wink:

@bluehopeatm @iamemilykay @vangsweetie637 @leba @siena @sight_stv

......anyone else want to join ? :tongue: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, martanur said:

by the way...it is OOT...I just know Jung Joon Young doesn't know his hyung in 2D1N Kim Joo Hyuk has died. Can't imagine what he will feel by hearing the sad news

Spoiler

Sorry to cut your post and being oot here. Just want to mention to you that JJY finally received the news. But KJH funeral already start. Staff try to consoled him and try their best to send JJY back to Korea asap. 

28 minutes ago, kfan222 said:

Ooohhhhh no wonder - I think KAJ would have gone to Kim Joo Hyuk's wake/funeral if she was in Korea.... Did DC-ers manage to screen capture that photo before it got deleted? 

Spoiler

If it's true then they better deleted the post. I don't know. I read netizen comments on celebrities that came to KJH's wake and they try to find any celebrities that did not come to the wake and even criticize celebrities that put some smile on their face at the wake. Even some celebrity that post up picture on their SNS for KJH last 2 days get criticize buy some childish netizen.

sorry shipper buddies. I'm not myself this past 2 days. Today's High Cut of KNG will be out right? But today is also my fav actor funeral day. I have mix feeling throughout this past days. I read all your post here but I can't seems to smile from ear to ear like I always do. Might need some time to shake this gloomy mode of mine. But hey, keep on posting guys. I will gladly read them all. Happy spazzing.

edit: oh my. New page? Sorry for being oot in the first new page. I edited my oot words into spoiler. Sorry again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

20 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Oohhh @bluehopeatm chingu you are fast hahaha:lol:

Betting lists:

< 3x 

fans123 @Kkeom

> 3x

@bluehopeatm

:lol::naughty::tounge_wink:

......anyone else want to join ? :tongue: 

@fans123 oh, let me make a bet on behalf of @boingboingracquet she's still in the middle of a meeting but still wanna join our betting game.

And she goes for < 3 times option :))))

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@gogumajet Oh dear. I also have a mixed feeling these days. Whenever I come across some news about KJH and his associates, I burst out crying. I've never realized how much he meant to me before. At the same time, I'm expecting we can have something to spazz over after Highcut is out. I think we need something to cheer us up.:bawling:  

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

@gogumajet , do not worry. We all understand too. We feel sad as well but maybe not to the same degree as you since he’s your favorite actor. Take your time to get over it. :) we understand.

@lovelycate we hope to cheer up this week too! No words are good enough to comfort those of us who feel the loss. But we’ll just be there to:) “trust and wait”, like what Nurse Jung said to YK. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

@fans123 oh, let me make a bet on behalf of @boingboingracquet she's still in the middle of a meeting but still wanna join our betting game.

Oh ok :tongue:

Betting on how many times NG-ssi gonna mention AJ-ssi in the interview.

Betting lists:

< 3x 

fans123 @Kkeom  @boingboingracquet

> 3x

@bluehopeatm

:lol::naughty:

......anyone else want to join ? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, bluehopeatm said:

I’ll be a bit conservative too. Hehe. I’ll go for <3. But he mentions once in positive light is very good for me already! Hehehe.:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1