[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

2 hours ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Maybe the editor is a shipper and cant help but give some hints :D Coz they could have been very strict in not showing anything juicy in the BTS cuts right?

Maybe there are too many of these 'natural' in love scenes so that's why they have to ask the actors first if it is ok to go ahead to do the Director-Cut, because rumours will fly once we see those sparks.

@siena You got such eagle eye! i observed how he asked for more at the beach kiss but not how he pulled KAJ at the waist closer to him to keep her warm at the namsan tower. You are so observant!

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, uphie_ajah said:

@sight_stv he hugged her tights.and KAJ responded. She leaned closer to him. If there's no mutual attraction, how can they explain that "natural" gesture? 

THIS!!!  This is main reason i became a shipper. I mean, look at them. The way he said it like a boyfriend who embarrassed showing PDA but still saying it coz his GF asking it. And how she's so happy and shy after he said it. Too real to just an acting

agree, even professional actor can't beat that natural feelings. I know right lol, i mean hey you two just acting in that scene so why must be so shy to say "saranghae" and why you must be aware of people around you if its just acting? aha we caught you, you're not just acting don't you! and yes.. the way she laugh and embarassed after KNG said "saranghae" she even lean her head towards KNG chest, as you said, too real to be just acting lol

• Like 10

2 hours ago, butterflysaga said:

Hahahahaha no worries chingu... me too!

And a moment ago suddenly I'm wondering what kind of hair YK pulling for the 3rd time?

Armpit hair?

Nose hair?

or.. what??

Lololololol.

:blink: I'm still thinking. Is it fun stroking a Bald head ? 

Yk probably would squash his head on the bedside for her last push . Ohhhh it's a girl! :lol: the nurse shout . 

Instead of him compliment her, she strokes his shinny bald head with a light padding "good job" "good job" with relief. Hahaha:sweat_smile:

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

agree, even professional actor can't beat that natural feelings. I know right lol, i mean hey you two just acting in that scene so why must be so shy to say "saranghae" and why you must be aware of people around you if its just acting? aha we caught you, you're not just acting don't you! and yes.. the way she laugh and embarassed after KNG said "saranghae" she even lean her head towards KNG chest, as you said, too real to be just acting lol

I like how she always teased him in these scenes:

She suggested 'seducing' the handsome Jap soldier (actually the more i see Sayaga, the more i think he is so handsome with those deepset eyes!) and moved towards Sayaga then KNG got jealous and pulled her back. KNG got happy when she said 'he is enough' and started singing a song, and got jealous when she kept staring at handsome Sayaga with the unnecessary OMMA comments. Even PDnim asked if KNG is jealous! KNG-sshi, you want to be APPA so much is it, then just marry this gorgeous hot and girly woman who is willing to give up everything for love for you! PALLI!

The beach scene where she gave more than 1 kiss (a long one at the lips) then his cheeks and everywhere in the face. It is so obvious these are adlibs as he raised his shoulders abit when she continued with the kiss on the cheeks because he was unprepared and then he started getting carried away wanting more kisses and hugged her waist and protrude his lips to kiss her more. OMO KNG-sshi, you are truly enjoying the moment ya!!

The infamous Haeminseo porch scene where he got so nervous and started shaking when she stared at him intensely. Yo KNG-sshi, why you cannot concentrate like how you did in the beginning of the drama or even in your other works?

She was making him say 'saranghae' at the namsan tower and when he finally did, she crashed onto his chest. So so sweet! only couples do that, not co-stars ya!!!!

KAJ has KNG totally in control. He is just too shy, embarassed and has to avoid looking at her eyes even in the wrap party. :grin::heart::blush:

• Like 14
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, heoimajeossi said:

:D:D Actually I had this on my mind for the plot if they ever want to make LUTYN season 2. 

Plot

Reveal hidden contents

Im and Kyung are happily together in the present time and they thought nothing wrong is gonna happen. Oh boy how wrong they are. Meanwhile Makgae is learning acupuncture with Jaeha since she hates studying and Jaeha volunteer himself to be her teacher, which Im doesnt mind since he can focus more on his life with his Gum. When Makgae was reading on Heo Im's book (since Jaeha said all acupuncturist learn based on Heo Im's book), she was shock to see the author name has change from Heo Im to Jin-Oh. (Jin-oh saw Heo Im and Makgae vanished, and he found the book Heo Im write and changed it to make it as he was the real author.)

Makgae went to tell Heo Im about it. Grandpa already know and show what he had search on internet. Heo Im was a nobody now and Jin-oh is more famous than Heo Jun. All of them discuss about the situation. Heo im decided to went back to check what and how it happened. Kyung said she wants to go along too. Of course gradnpa say NO! But there is one problem. Heo Im wasnt sure who is the current owner for the pouch. He only remember that after he woke up at Seoul when he last saved Makgae from the fallen rack in Joseon, the pouch was between him and Makgae. Since he was so excited to be back in Seoul, he kept the pouch inside his garment, and pushed Makgae inside the elevator and went to see Kyung but then had to steal someone's bike since Kyung was doing a voluntary job at other place.

Heo Im said the only way to find out whether or not he is the owner of the pouch is by to killing himself, but of course Kyung objected. What if the pouch belongs to Makgae, Heo Im will die! Then Heo Im take out his long needle and went to attack Makgae, but stopped by Jaeha. Makgae said only one way to travel back to Joseon. 

Makgae and Heo Im was watching the busy street, they were waiting for the right moment. Kyung and Jaeha looked worried. At last, they saw a big truck coming, so Heo Im dragged Makgae and hugged her tightly and wait for the truck to hit them. Of course at the last few second, Kyung and Jaeha join the hug since they cant watch they beloved died in front of their eyes. Four of them wake up and they were back in Joseon.

Sadly, english in not my first language so I cant turn this into my own fanfic.. Oh well. :lol:

Ohhhh you are good. 

And thats exactly where the kdrama truck gif comes into the picture lol

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

I like how she always teased him in these scenes:

She suggested 'seducing' the handsome Jap soldier (actually the more i see Sayaga, the more i think he is so handsome with those deepset eyes!) and moved towards Sayaga then KNG got jealous and pulled her back. KNG got happy when she said 'he is enough' and started singing a song, and got jealous when she kept staring at handsome Sayaga with the unnecessary OMMA comments.

The beach scene where she gave more than 1 kiss (a long one at the lips) then his cheeks and everywhere in the face. It is so obvious these are adlibs as he raised his shoulders abit when she continued with the kiss on the cheeks because he was unprepared and then he started getting carried away wanting more kisses and hugged her waist and protrude his lips to kiss her more. OMO KNG-sshi, you are truly enjoying the moment ya!!

The infamous Haeminseo porch scene where he got so nervous and started shaking when she stared at him intensely. Yo KNG-sshi, why you cannot concentrate like how you did in the beginning of the drama or even in your other works?

She was making him say 'saranghae' at the namsan tower and when he finally did, she crashed onto his chest. So so sweet! only couples do that, not co-stars ya!!!!

KAJ has KNG totally in control. He is just too shy, embarassed and has to avoid looking at her eyes even in the wrap party. :grin::heart::blush:

lol! such a great analysis! that scene with sayaga is really funny, he get jealous several time at that time and KAJ is having fun teasing him, he even tried to get help from the kids!

the beach scene is truly gift for KNG, he get kissed on the lips and on the cheek and as you said after that he become greedy and want more! lol look at KNG face when KAJ pull her lips its like he said  "please just once more.." omgg my pervert thoughts is corrupting my mind lol 

yes! haeminseo porch! and dont forget hospital bts too! when she stare on KNG and he cant even look straight to her, and the director said why KNG is so shy, after that KNG tried to look her eyes again but FAIL!!! lol 

actually everything that we've discussed here is not so co-stars! they look like groom and bride to be that trying so hard to restrain but still make it too obvious LOL!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

If KAJ didnot catch flu, KNG surely will get more deep kiss from her.

Love the way HI/NG stopped her nagging by kissing her. It funny that he want to do CPR on her with his pervert look.:wub: And these ideas are from KNG. What was he thinking?

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

8 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

If KAJ didnot catch flu, KNG surely will get more deep kiss from her.

Love the way HI/NG stopped her nagging by kissing her. It funny that he want to do CPR on her with his pervert look.:wub: And these ideas are from KNG. What was he thinking?

@shiqin3381 he's thinking what we are thinking. MORE KISSES PLEASE before this drama ends!

@sight_stv yeah these are sooo obvious I really think that they are in a relationship now or going to be in one soon. Yes she may be the first to have a crush on him but look how the tables have turned. It is him who wants MORE and MORE now in every scene. Just like how HI goes crazily in love with YK!  :grin::grin:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

31 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

@sight_stv yeah these are sooo obvious I really think that they are in a relationship now or going to be in one soon. Yes she may be the first to have a crush on him but look how the tables have turned. It is him who wants MORE and MORE now in every scene. Just like how HI goes crazily in love with YK!  :grin::grin:

I cant wait for that moment lol! The way KNG pull KAJ waist in the beach to get more kiss from her is pure love! LOL! :D 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

In my opinion, KAJ saying that she loved Heo Im with no regrets and KNG loved CYK with no regrets, it's like saying they gave it their all without thinking of the danger that it might overflow into reality (which probably already did). I've read before that actors are normally guarded and deliberately distances themselves from their onscreen partner for fear of confusing real from unreal. We know they are great actors but I don't think the kind of passion they've displayed can be faked or at least, is almost impossible to fake. Add to the fact that KAJ still looked happy and as in love as CYK. If her being in love is just a superficial feeling from playing YK, this would have worn off already after a week or two.

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, parootpatootie said:

In my opinion, KAJ saying that she loved Heo Im with no regrets and KNG loved CYK with no regrets, it's like saying they gave it their all without thinking of the danger that it might overflow into reality (which probably already did). I've read before that actors are normally guarded and deliberately distances themselves from their onscreen partner for fear of confusing real from unreal. We know they are great actors but I don't think the kind of passion they've displayed can be faked or at least, is almost impossible to fake. Add to the fact that KAJ still looked happy and as in love as CYK. If her being in love is just a superficial feeling from playing YK, this would have worn off already after a week or two.

I agree maybe they decided to really go full character immerssion then after the shooting see where it goes, didn’t AJ say in an interview that she will know what CYK character for her in days to come?

• Like 11

I so love all the hugs and kisses analysis! Am finishing my 4th round soon! After that will go on a 5th round. Was never so clingy for a drama before. 

Thank you all for lightening up my mood after reading about KNG and feeling a bit down that I can’t fully grasp what he’s thinking and also feeling quite concerned over his health. But one thing is for sure, though he has a melancholic streak in him, he doesn’t try to hide it at all. He openly said he was unhappy in April. That goes to show he’s quite a candid person with how he feels too. And that’s why we can all see how smitten he was with all the kisses and hugs while filming. I wonder at the CPR scene too! To think he was the one who suggested it. Naughty naughty. :lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

I agree maybe they decided to really go full character immerssion then after the shooting see where it goes, didn’t AJ say in an interview that she will know what CYK character for her in days to come?

For somebody so guarded in her emotions, I don't think the feeling will go away in days to come. Her personality seem to be the observer type who sifts out the real KNG part of Heo Im rather than the dreamer type who falls in love so easily with a fantasy Heo Im. As for NG, that man is as elusive as a rare pokemon in the world wide web.

• Like 6
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, Cynthia kristiani said:

About the beach date, I still curious because they look so natural and make me confuse, when HI and YK walking together in beach, I feel I see NG and AJ walking together in beach not HI and YK. 

And because of that beach scene, I can't differentiate their acting and real.hahahaha.

Yes so true,and if you watch them xclosely you can tell that they are talking,you can hear some words also,but not so clear.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, parootpatootie said:

For somebody so guarded in her emotions, I don't think the feeling will go away in days to come. Her personality seem to be the observer type who sifts out the real KNG part of Heo Im rather than the dreamer type who falls in love so easily with a fantasy Heo Im. As for NG, that man is as elusive as a rare pokemon in the world wide web.

I just LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD in the middle of an otherwise quiet lobby at your comment -- KNG being a rare pokemon!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: If I had water in my mouth, I definitely would have spit it all out laughing!

And I totally agree that KAJ's personality seemed like the type to sit, observe and sift. Which is likely why it isn't easy for her to fall in love. She's the level headed kind that knows what she wants and thinks through before she acts. So for her to be going all out to the point of having THAT glow on her face with full girly vibes, I'd say she's fallen HARD. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

31 minutes ago, leba said:

That goes to show he’s quite a candid person with how he feels too. And that’s why we can all see how smitten he was with all the kisses and hugs while filming. I wonder at the CPR scene too! To think he was the one who suggested it. Naughty naughty. :lol:

Sorry to cut your post chingu, i agree he is so naughty lol. Actually im quite surprise at the CPR scene too lol its because KNG is the one suggest it and i believe some of the dialogue is actually from him or KAJ. The moment when HI tell YK that he want to practices the CPR with her and when HI shut YK with the kiss, if its really KNG and KAJ idea than its really daebak lol! we knew from KAJ interview that she want to be flexible and KNG is open to her suggestion also, so they both are listening to each other suggestion and come to that intimate scene, aigoo you two is so perfect for each other :)   

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, iamemilykay said:

I just LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD in the middle of an otherwise quiet lobby at your comment -- KNG being a rare pokemon!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: If I had water in my mouth, I definitely would have spit it all out laughing!

And I totally agree that KAJ's personality seemed like the type to sit, observe and sift. Which is likely why it isn't easy for her to fall in love. She's the level headed kind that knows what she wants and thinks through before she acts. So for her to be going all out to the point of having THAT glow on her face with full girly vibes, I'd say she's fallen HARD. 

Now i am looking forward to her fanmeet, lets see how she is then since the rare type pokemon is still hidding :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

I think KNG is so creative to suggest the CPF pervert scene for the opening to lighten up the episode.

Come to think, i had the feeling the bra scene and the leg rubbing under the table also NG idea. 

NG must have alot of erotic ideas on set.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

17 minutes ago, prenchpries said:

Yes so true,and if you watch them xclosely you can tell that they are talking,you can hear some words also,but not so clear.

Heol, I need see that scene.:D

This man really like needle, hard to see :lol: 

• LOL 9

5 minutes ago, shiqin3381 said:

I think KNG is so creative to suggest the CPF pervert scene for the opening to lighten up the episode.

Come to think, i had the feeling the bra scene and the leg rubbing under the table also NG idea. 

NG must have alot of erotic ideas on set.

Yes the leg rubbing sounds like KNG idea, and the bra scene i think its KAJ idea lol its getting hot in here.. Im better put my mind together before i think more of pervert stuff

• LOL 11