[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Reading his interviews....he probably had quite a period of adjustment when he rose in popularity after bidam and then became less famous/ hot after that and further compounded by his stint in the military... later on he seemed to have come to terms with being an actor's actor and maintained a low profile since...

quite a melancholic streak...

but what stood out was his comment about having a bad side....a pure side and an idiotic side....all of which he called upon in his portrayal of heo Im 

hope he's found his happiness now...for him to then be able to share his happiness...lol

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

Hi guys it's been a long time I don't post anything on this thread because I don't have material I can share on this thread, so for few days I just be silent reader and I love everything you all share it, BIG THANKS TO member who trying hard finding news or information and of course all analysis about uri Kim Nam Gil oppa and Kim Ah Joong eonni and who keep this thread still moving day by day

I don't know this is good stuff or not, I know how desperately we want to hear kim nam gil calling kim ah joong with informal like Ah Joong-ah/Ah Joong-i and I accidentally found this video, if you want to hear it clearly use earphone, but if I misheard I'm sorry, and I hope I can understand what they said, because there is a subtitle with Korean language.:blush:

• Like 15
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, etherealk408 said:

- You're at the age to be thinking about marriage. The type of woman you want to marry?

A broad-hearted person who understands me well. I want to get marry to someone like that when I am feeling happiness. The married people around me gave this advice. "If you want to be happy after the love is gone then the marriage will fail. If you hope to be happy through depending on someone, at times of distrust or betrayal when that expectation couldn't be fulfilled and the situation changes,the relationship will be bent out of shape. Don't be to greedy for a specific type of woman, you should be happy first,and by getting married at the time when you wanted to share that happiness you will be happy."

- Your age is not in the small numbers now. Is there a type of woman you want to marry?

"Someone who understands me. My hyungs who have gotten married say "if you marry for the sake of being happy, it will be a failure." Marriage is something you do when you're so happy ,you wanted to share that happiness with someone. For the sake of meeting someone, I should be happy first. But right now I am in unhappiness so it's a bit difficult. (laughs)

Sorry to cut your long yet a very informative post about KNG. I love reading it but my eyes become more wide and suddenly smile from ears to ears reading this two answers from different article. But the question was actually same.

Since my phone does not allow me to highlight the words I wanted to, so here it is:

If you want to be happy after the love is gone then the marriage will fail.

Don't be to greedy for a specific type of woman, you should be happy first,and by getting married at the time when you wanted to share that happiness you will be happy.

For the sake of meeting someone, I should be happy first.

All of this answers were from before LUTYN right? Well KNG-shi. Don't you think you are a bit too happy shooting LUTYN with KAJ? Is that the kind of happiness that you talk about? From my eyes watching your LUTYN BTS, it does seems you look happy with her. Ehem. Well, it just my pov KNG-shi. Don't feel burden with my delulu mode. :glasses:

• Like 17
  • LOL 3

I have been shamelessly promoting LUTYN to my close friends and a friend of mine was finally able to finish it and really liked it. She asked me if both leads are single because, with the way they portrayed "being in love", it's hard to believe they are not in love in real life and that it is impossible for them to not have fallen in love with each other given the intensity of emotions displayed in LUTYN.

• Like 20
  • LOL 1

Thanks @etherealk408

I think that kind of thing must be really hard...imagine he's super popular as Bidam then suddenly he woke up and it's as if everyone forgot about him. He also had an interview where he talked about his sadness after his drama come back "Shark" didn't receive that much love and how he started to have doubts on and wanted to hide. After that he went on hiatus from small screen.

But I think as he age...he is also getting stronger with things like this.

Hahaha... his interview about his character bad guy lol

"I'm going to eat you alive. So that you fall. I'm going to bring you down to the point that you cannot free yourself. Let's see if you won't fall for me.'

I remember his old interview about it on how his favorite part was that part that he wanted to seduce this married woman lol, like make her fall for him to the point that she will leave everything lol and he just said not too long before that interview on how he also don't understand why he like married women haha I wonder if that is the part of "bad guy" that he once lived lol. But maybe he matured now lol.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Hello my Gummy Ship Mates!! :D wow. Just one day away from Soompi..and we have some perverted discussions! :D oh boy..does this mean I must open my anatomy classes? For those who may not know, I teach "anatomy" on here in previous drama threads before...but only on rare occasions :tongue: Lol!

I can't tag right now. My phone is lagging again . But to our chingus that has been giving us translations, thank you!!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

Thank you chingus, for all the interviews and translations!!

Sighs. Not sure why. After reading them, I feel a sense of sadness for our man, KNG. I think the difference between Gum Couple and SSC lies in the man factor. SJK is much younger and went through less ups and downs and he’s really more an open book than KNG. So pursuing love may be most important to him now. As for KNG, I feel that, even though he says he’s a very positive man, and that he IS very straightforward and talks a lot a lot, I feel his thoughts run even deeper than his chatter can keep up with. Meaning that he feels even more deeply for many things and even his tongue can’t express everything. It’s that melancholic streak that some of you have pointed out. But good that the interviews have enlightened us on his views on marriage and seems like he feels he needs to be happy first with life and himself and etc such that he can share his happiness with the woman he loves. So now the question is, is he happy now at this stage in life? Big question still. Not to dampen our ship. Just trying to be realistic about the facts we have. He may be happy working on the project LuTYN, but we’re still not sure about the state of happiness in life he is in. Maybe because he likes to keep himself so busy, moving from one project to another, I think what he needs more than love now is lots of rest to recharge and gain back his health before he can even think about happiness and love. Sighs. Poor man. I really admire how much he values being true to himself after all the acting he has done in life. But I don’t know if he can really say he’s happy now. Because in April he said he was unhappy. Life is difficult. One reason was also because of his health. So I seriously think the man needs to rest lots first. And take a good break and ponder about life first before he will even have time to think about love. 

Of course, this is still not denying that he really looked happy working in LUTYN. But as I said, this man’s thoughts run deeper than what he can even express. We still do not know for sure what’s in his brain and heart. Sighs. Definitely not as open a book as dear KAJ, who’s “in-love” vibes can’t be hidden at all. Oh well, I did sense “in-love” vibes in KNG at wrap-up party. But once again, that’s about all we got from him to even have a peek of whether he is happy or whether he’s in love.

But once again thanks @etherealk408 for the translations. They really helped us to get to know KNG a bit more. He really is a gem. And a delicate gem too. Hope he will take care of himself more so that he can take care of his wife next time. :)

• Like 21

Aahh... it's been a while since my last post in this thread.. 

Already 115 pages?? Daebak!! :lol:

Thanks so much for all translators here ... it'd been helpful since many of us can't read Hangeul...

My comment about KNG's interview... it was April. He already accepted the LUTYN script but feeling unhappy at that time... hmmmm...

But a human's can change in minutes when we meet something or someone interesting, right?

KNG was happy when he started shooting LUTYN. His movie, MoAM, was hit and also his comeback drama... I do believe he is in a state of happiness right now. God, this man is too much to think about anything B)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, martanur said:

Aahh... it's been a while since my last post in this thread.. 

Already 115 pages?? Daebak!! :lol:

Thanks so much for all translators here ... it'd been helpful since many of us can't read Hangeul...

My comment about KNG's interview... it was April. He already accepted the LUTYN script but feeling unhappy at that time... hmmmm...

But a human's can change in minutes when we meet something or someone interesting, right?

KNG was happy when he started shooting LUTYN. His movie, MoAM, was hit and also his comeback drama... I do believe he is in a state of happiness right now. God, this man is too much to think about anything B)

Agree, they haven't start anything back in april right, now after shooting im sure he is happy lol look at that jealous face 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, reinaziken said:

Thanks @etherealk408 for the interview its really worth reading.. hope one of this day KNG will do also an interview and reporter should ask if his happy now if he say “YES”  the gummers will not ask for anything we will just celebrate it coz thats the BIG HINT... delulu mind strikes again..:blush:

Look how puppy cute he is in this post ...thanks @etherealk408  for this additional information.  I am still hoping and waiting to see either our KAJ/KNG wedding ..who needs dating  lol :grin: or a DVD or a full down load of  Live up to Your Name in  my christmas stocking .  As i said before, this  drama ignited a beautiful heart love in me and i wish to share it with my children and family. 

• Like 12

Hi my fellow shippers,

thanks to you all for lighten up my days with your posts and translations.

After reading all the way here Im kind of believe that KAJ really got crush to KNG because he is obviously smart and deep thinker actor. But I think KNG really needs someone like Oh Ha Ra in his real life who will ensure him that everything is gonna be okay. Just enjoy your life, be true to your heart, and give the chance for love to brighten your gloomy days.

I hope someone can tell them how crazy we are being Oh Ha Ra to ship them and let them find happiness. 

Love you all my fellow shippers:heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

@yanki thank you for sharing the news, yes its already posted before, actually its already past 1 week since they taken that photo, maybe the uploader just re-upload but thank for you sharing! keep it up :D

25 minutes ago, xexame said:

Hi my fellow shippers,

thanks to you all for lighten up my days with your posts and translations.

After reading all the way here Im kind of believe that KAJ really got crush to KNG because he is obviously smart and deep thinker actor. But I think KNG really needs someone like Oh Ha Ra in his real life who will ensure him that everything is gonna be okay. Just enjoy your life, be true to your heart, and give the chance for love to brighten your gloomy days.

I hope someone can tell them how crazy we are being Oh Ha Ra to ship them and let them find happiness. 

Love you all my fellow shippers:heart:

crazy enough to discuss about their future children lol, we love you too! :D 

• Like 10

@etherealk408 thanks a lot for your translation ! 

I would also like to thank everyone for keeping this thread going which actually helps me to go through the withdrawal symptoms. These past weeks I keep my sanity by repeatedly listening to the OST at work to keep me focused while missing the drama. Anyone did the same with me lol ><

• Like 12

@etherealk408,  thanks for your translation dear:wub:. My opinion after read KNG interview" How 36 yo man describe his health as like as 70 yo man??":o...he could be have unhealthy life style habit. He need to tidy up his life style soon, he is still young,he still need to have his own child (like you all said in pervert mode:D) and rise them well, how he can do that if he describe his body like that.. And about happines, that something more depend on someone mindset,it come up from his inner soul and mind, there is no anyone or anything can make him happy unless himself. He seem someone who looks Happy and carefree outside but struggled inside, but the good thing is He open enough about his feeling..its good to release his stress and people around him can help him too, like PSW told him in Life Bar int (no wonder PSW worry about him). I agree that he should make himself happy first by tidy up his life and his mind/soul before he married someone (and hope KAJ can help him to do that:))

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Whenever I think about uri Gum Couple, there is this one particular 90s song that comes to mind and it is "We Could Be In Love" by Lea Salonga and Brad Kane. Both the song and lyrics really suits our couple I think. You can look up for the video in the link below:

I don't own the video so credits to the owner. Just wanted to share this amazing song with all of you :wub:

• Like 7