[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

Guys, let me help the captain @vangsweetie637 to be patrol partner in this thread. Because not many Soompi Admin lurking here. Hahahahaaa.

Since she's mentioning about quoted picture, gif, etc, I want to inform you I did have some problem opening this thread through phone. Lol. So as she mentioned about Soompi rules in the first place, I'll volunteer my self to help you to not harm the rules. Actually I already wanted to tell you when I saw so many pict quoted in one page, but I'm afraid you get me wrong. I hope there's no hard feeling if suddenly I mentioned you to ask for deleting the attached pict, gif, etc. I think it would be better than being warned by admin. Muaahahahaa. 

Feel free to remind me if I do the same since sometimes I got too hyper and forgot the rules. Lmao. I just don't want our thread being suspended because we're not obeying the rules (As long as I remember, used to I did have my thread being suspended due violating the rules. Lmao. For 3 days). And I hope all of us also remind our fellows to regarding the rules. Is it okay guys?

Once again, I just don't want my favorite thread being slow and get suspended ㅜ.ㅜ

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

While we're waiting the news about KNG, here i give you some gift! enjoy!

* ALERT *

dont forget to not quote the image just like our capt said because of soompi rules kay? you can delete the image first before quote someone post if there is an image :D  

Lmao. I can't open the pict. Why god why? *sobs

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

Going public is tricky ang full of pressure, just this year 2 couple breakups after few months of going public, better build a strong foundation first before going public.

Yeah. So tough for celebrities to date and be in love. Let’s just hope for the best for Gum couple. That they will be able to date in peace and in privacy! It’s gonna be a tough wait for us shippers.... hehe. But any thing is fine, so long as they’re real and once in awhile drop some tidbits for us!:wub:

• Like 11

This thread is moving so fast.. everyday i have to backtrack reading for so many pages.. hahaha.. today i have to read 6 pages on a row.. lols.. u guys r really daebak.. :D

Thanks a lot dear @etherealk408 for kaj fan meeting info.. u always drop a fresh news for all hunger gummers here.. hahahaha.. 

Just highlighted some points more that interesting..

1. Kaj's hand is so soft.. i'm sure kng already knew it when filmed romantic scene with her.. i remember there was compilation of d moments when kng touch kaj's hands.. i have thoughts if most of d "touching hands" scene were their adlibs? I mean.. both of them really like to make adlibs right?? :D

2. Kaj's smell so good.. :D (her perfume must be no joke..should be branded haha)

i mean yeah.. how can a goddess smell bad? Hahaha.. and i'm sure kng smell it a lot while intense hugging with her.. so thats why his ear will be so red while doing that...kng: be still..nae shimjang... :D

3. From her interview b4 fanmeet, she already said about possibility of LUTYN season 2.. and she repeated it again in her fanmeet? I mean, why she mentioned it again n again? She really still hasnt move on yet.. (just like us) hahaha.. and this sign tell a lot that she really love LUTYN and maybe really love d cast.. or especially kng inderectly?? :D

I mean if u like something or someone, u will talk about it or him/her again n again without u ever realised.. but people around u will knew it right away..

4. When kaj said they discussed d script a lot, its confirmed that both already share private numbers.. they dont need their manager to discuss script together.. so they must be contact each other a lot privately and already close even b4 filming started.. Kaj said she hasnt much time to bond with kng (bcoz of rush drama filming) and they just close from d middle of d drama.. but how can u have so much skinship in bts with ur male lead when u didnt close with him yet? She even touch kng back head/hair right? Hahaha.. and kaj looks so cheerfull in LUTYN bts photoshot making poster.. so i'm sure they already close way back before.. :D

5. About kaj turn out so girly now.. she is more cute n lovely now.. just like someone in love.. i'm agree with some of u said that maybe its true that she already got "some" feedback from him.. thats why she is blooming now.. i hope her "some" relationship will go further now.. like she said she likes yeon kyung character that has no regret and follow her heart.. i do hope kaj will do d same as she said too..

6. Kaj looks suspicious when she asked some fans at her fanmeet.. if he/she were a couple?? LOL. Did she always did that in her previous fanmeet or not? She is really a girl who fall in love and jealous if she saw a couple.. :D

I hope we can get more news from kng..

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

@minion23 thank you so much for translating! Keeping our thirst watered atleast :D

My chance of getting a photoshoot is getting slimmer! Seems like both will work afterwards :D okay, i understand you two, you want privacy with eherm what you have lol

You are welcome! this is actually my first time translating anything and I am glad to be able to help around. It's the least i could do :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

This thread is moving so fast.. everyday i have to backtrack reading for so many pages.. hahaha.. today i have to read 6 pages on a row.. lols.. u guys r really daebak.. :D

Thanks a lot dear @etherealk408 for kaj fan meeting info.. u always drop a fresh news for all hunger gummers here.. hahahaha.. 

Just highlighted some points more that interesting..

1. Kaj's hand is so soft.. i'm sure kng already knew it when filmed romantic scene with her.. i remember there was compilation of d moments when kng touch kaj's hands.. i have thoughts if most of d "touching hands" scene were their adlibs? I mean.. both of them really like to make adlibs right?? :D

2. Kaj's smell so good.. :D (her perfume must be no joke..should be branded haha)

i mean yeah.. how can a goddess smell bad? Hahaha.. and i'm sure kng smell it a lot while intense hugging with her.. so thats why his ear will be so red while doing that...kng: be still..nae shimjang... :D

3. From her interview b4 fanmeet, she already said about possibility of LUTYN season 2.. and she repeated it again in her fanmeet? I mean, why she mentioned it again n again? She really still hasnt move on yet.. (just like us) hahaha.. and this sign tell a lot that she really love LUTYN and maybe really love d cast.. or especially kng inderectly?? :D

I mean if u like something or someone, u will talk about it or him/her again n again without u ever realised.. but people around u will knew it right away..

4. When kaj said they discussed d script a lot, its confirmed that both already share private numbers.. they dont need their manager to discuss script together.. so they must be contact each other a lot privately and already close even b4 filming started.. Kaj said she hasnt much time to bond with kng (bcoz of rush drama filming) and they just close from d middle of d drama.. but how can u have so much skinship in bts with ur male lead when u didnt close with him yet? She even touch kng back head/hair right? Hahaha.. and kaj looks so cheerfull in LUTYN bts photoshot making poster.. so i'm sure they already close way back before.. :D

5. About kaj turn out so girly now.. she is more cute n lovely now.. just like someone in love.. i'm agree with some of u said that maybe its true that she already got "some" feedback from him.. thats why she is blooming now.. i hope her "some" relationship will go further now.. like she said she likes yeon kyung character that has no regret and follow her heart.. i do hope kaj will do d same as she said too..

6. Kaj looks suspicious when she asked some fans at her fanmeet.. if he/she were a couple?? LOL. Did she always did that in her previous fanmeet or not? She is really a girl who fall in love and jealous if she saw a couple.. :D

I hope we can get more news from kng..

Basing from that oriental clinic picturre, im pretty sure they met early this year and decided to do studies of their characters.  In the name of the drama, they met often to discuss things about the drama and maybe became friends from being mere acquaintance.  I think during this time, they found a common ground and had great time discussing ideas for the drama.  That is why during the photoshoot and early episodes they were alreay a bit comfortable with each other.  But no love vibes since there was not much lovelines in the earlier episodes.  As the episode progressed, i think they bonded more since it was live shooting, as she said, they had to trust each other. At this time, friendship, trust, and repsect are a big check. Also a big check is that they clearly enjoy each others company.  I think that intense kiss really pushed them from the boundery they set.  No matter how professional you try to be but if you felt something in a kiss then ha! And boy they did it naturally :D and it is quite evident that they were shook after that intense scene, mind you, that was the edited version, we dont know the actual scenario.  Then even if they try to shake it of as professional acting, they were forced again to act a couple so inlove :D Praise pdnim for letting them do what they want in the pretense of shooting! I bet pdnim and the writer at sort of matchmakers lol. 

• Like 24

Whether fans complained king ent bcoz they a bit clumsy so fanmet started a bit late, also they didnt prepare water for kaj.. but for me.. i appreciate king ent for taking care of kaj career so much until now..

If u see at king ent IG, i think they posted so much kaj's pic instead of others.. they were more active to promote LUTYN since they post many pics to gain peoples attentions (since kaj looks so good in doctors things)..

And dont forget to mention king ent for give us many many bts scene of her.. including her ahemm... :D they shared it even after LUTYN has ended.. like someone said here that maybe there's a hidden message of it? Who knows... bcoz its rarely to do such things like that since all agency always trying so hard to protect their artist image or avoid scandals.. hmm.. so i agree with a theory that maybe they r "testing d water".. 

I just wanna sharing again some bts pics from king ent that i like d most..

Seems like king also blessed them? :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

@Cherrine Kim chingu that first bts pic you shared got me freak out a bit. 

What I saw was Kaj blue printed blouse without her hand, as if the hand was Kng slip through her. The hand look like a bamboo chopstick holder with chopsticks in there lol :sweat_smile:

OMG I really need my sleep, goodnight chingu 

• LOL 12