[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

55 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

I can't bring myself to watch that show where KAJ is kissing anyone else but KNG. Even the BTS of Bad Guy and Shark also make me cringe. No, he can only be close and kiss our KAJ! I must be delulu already! :D

But i realized even SYJ likes to grab KNG's shirt during BTS, just like KAJ. sigh why do I feel jealous for KAJ when i see that? :ph34r: HAHA

The BS in PS Partner is indeed intense but its nothing compared to The kiss in LUTYN :D 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of imagination fanfic again:

Hahahah :D

KNG manager: Nam gil-sshi, have you seen Ah-Joong-sshi's latest post on her IG? 

KNG: What post? I don't have a social media account. I am busy.

KNG Manager: Really? How come your script is turned upside down? Why is your face so mad? Are you jealous?

KNG: Me? Jealous? Really? *Laughs out loud* nah, let her enjoy her movie date. She deserves it.

KNG Manager: I didn't mention- AIGOOO you have been stalking her in private aren't you? 

KNG: What? Noooo.... 

KNG Manager: I have known you for more than a year already, Nam Gil-sshi. Do something about your lovelife or you will end up becoming a single old man forever.

KNG: Fine. Just give me some privacy, please?

KNG Manager: Fighting, Nam Gil!

Calls KAJ

"Yeon Kyung-ssi, bogoshipoyo"

"Hello? Who is this?"

"It's me, Nam Gil-sshi. Aigoooo, you forgot about your Heo Im already?"

"My dearest Heo Im- I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU LAST WEEK BUT YOU WERE NOT ANSWERING!?!?"

"Yeon Kyung-ssi, calm down okay? Where are you right now?"

"I'm in SSAMZIEGIL."

"What? That's a crowded place."

"You said you will come here. Fine,just forget about it!"

"Wait! Okay,okay. I'm coming there."

"What did you just say?"

"I said I'm coming. *He heard her laugh* aigooo why are you laughing? Are you referring to something else? You are very naughty, Yeon Kyung-ssi."

"No I'm not." *Flirty voice* "Come and get me if you can oppa." *Ends call quickly*

KNG: Aigoooo this woman is getting into my nerves. *Insert wacky expression of HI plus his sort of perverted face* hahahahaha

The end :tongue:

59 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

So many similarities with the SSC! Hope they sail privately till they re going to get married. So many shippers out there who think there is 'real attraction' in the drama. Maybe KNG is trying to distract himself by keeping himself busy with the new movie Strange Family but I hope after he finished filming, he will realized he missed KAJ like crazy and pursue her like sticky gum HI. :blush::D

Wow, this thread moves so fast i thought there was an update on Dispatch catching on them together! :D

so much similarities.. i know right?! thats not only us, k-netz, people in dc, weibo, youtube, and other people on social media also think like us. He will miss KAJ even before finishing that film lol he just cant resist! :tongue: there will be some time gap i believe. for example, songsong couple began filming in mid 2015 and the love already blossom from there but there is no news about them dating or anything, there is just always a hint that dropped by SHK or SHK friends but not exact evidence ( but so many people believe dispatch is already know ). and after a long time, in july 2017 their agencies make announcement they will be getting married ( not dating but married announcement directly ) after that announcement dispatch make a move and post all information they have, dispatch intentionally didnt announce about them early because they know that songsong couple is going for serious path ( marriage ) so they didnt want to get in their way. And for our couple i dont know if they are on dispatch's radar because of their love to be low profile on public. But i believe dispatch wont be stay still because they know how amazing our couple chemistry is, even the fans from worldwide feel there is something suspicious between them :D i hope just the same as you, i hope they will annouce it once they going for married ( but please drop more hint for us so that we can spazz and calm our heart right? lol ) i've been waiting ssc to make announce for 1 year. And now its only 1 week after LUTYN end, still long way to go lol. The ones that make me can hold that long is you guys that keep this thread alive and of course by the hint that dropped from our gum couple ! :D so keep the post coming ( even the perverted one, i dont care, i love it lol! )

11 hours ago, siena said:

No idea! They're very low profile about their private life.

Back in 2015 AJ said she's single. She said she has no confidence in starting a relationship.

NG rumor with SYJ was denied by YJ herself in front of reporters, she said tho' friends said they should get married because they match well, they would never ever do that, she considers him only as a friend that she wants to keep for a long time.

Just enjoy it, don't take it too seriously. Enjoy the sweet moments they shared while filming the drama.

Ah, I wanted to say this. Ah Joong likes a man with a nice voice and a nice shoulder. She likes to be with a man who enjoys watching movie and discuss/talk about it for hours. She will find a man in the film industry most likely.

@siena If Kim Ah Joong truly enjoys a man who can talk for hours, Kim Nam Gil would be the perfect guy as during his interview in Entertainment Weekly, he admitted that he likes to talk. He even stated that he can talk all night as he enjoys it. The MC even commented that his co-star in One Day did say that although Kim Nam Gil looks cool on the outside, he is like an ahjumma hihi :heart: Furthermore, during his Life Bar episode, he kept on talking that the MCs looks kinda flustered as they didn't expect him to talk so much. 

19 minutes ago, MitzB said:

Sort of imagination fanfic again:

Hahahah :D

KNG manager: Nam gil-sshi, have you seen Ah-Joong-sshi's latest post on her IG? 

KNG: What post? I don't have a social media account. I am busy.

KNG Manager: Really? How come your script is turned upside down? Why is your face so mad? Are you jealous?

KNG: Me? Jealous? Really? *Laughs out loud* nah, let her enjoy her movie date. She deserves it.

KNG Manager: I didn't mention- AIGOOO you have been stalking her in private aren't you? 

KNG: What? Noooo.... 

KNG Manager: I have known you for more than a year already, Nam Gil-sshi. Do something about your lovelife or you will end up becoming a single old man forever.

KNG: Fine. Just give me some privacy, please?

KNG Manager: Fighting, Nam Gil!

Calls KAJ

"Yeon Kyung-ssi, bogoshipoyo"

"Hello? Who is this?"

"It's me, Nam Gil-sshi. Aigoooo, you forgot about your Heo Im already?"

"My dearest Heo Im- I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU LAST WEEK BUT YOU WERE NOT ANSWERING!?!?"

"Yeon Kyung-ssi, calm down okay? Where are you right now?"

"I'm in SSAMZIEGIL."

"What? That's a crowded place."

"You said you will come here. Fine,just forget about it!"

"Wait! Okay,okay. I'm coming there."

"What did you just say?"

"I said I'm coming. *He heard her laugh* aigooo why are you laughing? Are you referring to something else? You are very naughty, Yeon Kyung-ssi."

"No I'm not." *Flirty voice* "Come and get me if you can oppa." *Ends call quickly*

KNG: Aigoooo this woman is getting into my nerves. *Insert wacky expression of HI plus his sort of perverted face* hahahahaha

The end :tongue:

the best scenario that i read on this gloomy morning :tongue: he still learning to be straightforward man isnt he lol 

Hi everyone!!!

I can not check out my mention, everytime I click on the notification button it doesn't load. If anyone mentioned me to ask question and I haven't replied, sorry!!

Nice to meet all of you and it's a pleasure to do translation and share infos.

So last night she went to see a movie with the director of the movie himself, maybe we will hear about a new project??!

Did anyone translate the caption already? This is the translation if it hasn't been done yet:

Watching KimHyeonSeok director movie with KimHyeonSeok director. #teacherNaMoonHeethebest #actor leejehoonawesome #icanspeak #thanksformakingthiskindofmovie

Her fans on DC said, eventho she didn't upload picts with her face on it, at least she's now telling the fans where she went and with who. So they're happy enough.

Check out this 2 post from LUTYN DC Gal

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20228&page=1

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=tvndrheo&no=20219&page=1

@siena YK is such a tease! Bumping her knee to his knee :D she is flirty to the max, no wonder HI is flustered much.

The kiss of all kisses! Its really too deep for a drama. And they are really into it. I hope we might see a bit of its bts, i really wanna know KAJ reaction :wink:

If it was done in one take, i bow to them. And for how long were they eating each others lips?:wub:

@siena, thank your for u'r dc link. I'm envy you. If only i know hangul it must be enough to satisfying my shipping heart. Keep it coming dear.

After watch that gif i realize. KAJ seems enjoying teasing KNG. Enjoying his shyness. 

I thought i analyse too much. After watching their namsan date I'm sure something happen. Since ep 13 bts he seems really aware of camera. He keep on looking at camera. And feeling uncomfortable realize there's camera watching them. At ep 16 namsan bts, he still give that vibe. But, their level of intimace increasing. From flirty playful vibe in early ep. Bts to more intimate vibe. The way he hesistant to say i love you is really suspicious. He's a veteran actor. In kdrama land, saying i love you is like sealing a deal for a relationship. A coomon things to see. But why so hesistant? And KAJ reaction after he said it is gold. She's so happy, giddy and satisfied. And don't forget to mention how he said people watching after saying i love you. It's clearly like how you lover act after you push him to say i love you loadly.

I have a lot thing to say after watching their bts over and over, but, i don't want to looking too obsessed and all of you will be boring reading my long post. 

Ps. Sorry for my long post. 

6 minutes ago, uphie_ajah said:

@siena, thank your for u'r dc link. I'm envy you. If only i know hangul it must be enough to satisfying my shipping heart. Keep it coming dear.

After watch that gif i realize. KAJ seems enjoying teasing KNG. Enjoying his shyness. 

I thought i analyse too much. After watching their namsan date I'm sure something happen. Since ep 13 bts he seems really aware of camera. He keep on looking at camera. And feeling uncomfortable realize there's camera watching them. At ep 16 namsan bts, he still give that vibe. But, their level of intimace increasing. From flirty playful vibe in early ep. Bts to more intimate vibe. The way he hesistant to say i love you is really suspicious. He's a veteran actor. In kdrama land, saying i love you is like sealing a deal for a relationship. A coomon things to see. But why so hesistant? And KAJ reaction after he said it is gold. She's so happy, giddy and satisfied. And don't forget to mention how he said people watching after saying i love you. It's clearly like how you lover act after you push him to say i love you loadly.

I have a lot thing to say after watching their bts over and over, but, i don't want to looking too obsessed and all of you will be boring reading my long post. 

Ps. Sorry for my long post. 

:D its ok to be obessed in this thread chingu! A post is never boring in this thread. Keep your post coming!

@3z3zm3lp Me too ! I want to see KAJ's reaction the most. Because for KNG's I can already picture some leg shaking +laughing+turning head around with mouth wide open+screaming "it's hot, it's too hot"+lip biting. I'm sure it'll be even more glorious.

But as for KAJ, I cannot imagine how she reacted after the kiss. And I'm dying to know. We need the BTS, jaebal !

4 hours ago, ImKyung said:

I haven't paid attention (too many dirty thoughts thanks to certain people in a certain thread lol), where did she say joseon orabeoni ?

Hahaha.. i've read someone posted here.. its on her latest IG post.. no IG translation so it might be wrong.. or maybe its right.. its been said that she turns to make aegyo a lot now when she answer her friends on IG.. lol

Archived