[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

11 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

:D btw, is it really because of the flu that robbed us of more kisses? Or pdnim decided to tone down on that department?

Most likely because of The flu! On the 30 Sept morning NG was still filming at MBC studio (jooseon era). A friend of the director posted a pictof the set on his instagram. The night of 30 Sep NG was filming at haeminso (incheon) but without AJ. That night the team divided in to 2, A and B, NG and AJ. NG staff posted a pict on her IG.

NG had a lot of scene to film compares to AJ. You can see AJ closed her lips tightly when NG kissed her lips. And they're still filming the next morning.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, 3z3zm3lp said:

:D btw, is it really because of the flu that robbed us of more kisses? Or pdnim decided to tone down on that department?

i think its because of her flu, many people also feel the same. either the director didnt want to push her because he afraid its gonna effect on KNG health too or of course because KAJ is the one who afraid that her flu could effect KNG health ( thoughfull girlfriend aigoo ). Because for me, if the director went for the wild kiss just like on preview eps they will get more rating or positive vibe as he knows from the previous kiss that makes everyone gone crazy to see that kiss. So im pretty sure its because her flu, as you can see on that kiss, KAJ is close her lips tiedly right :) 

*edit : already answered by @siena too :D 

36 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

wah.. gumawo chingu... :D

Yes i agree that kng likes to hold kaj's hands.. but he isnt alone right? I think its vice versa bcoz she also did d same :D

@siena can u translate d caption on d clip? Its in korean.. i think d last caption is their name isnt? Its writen Kim Nam Gil (love sign) Kim Ah Joong..

It was an imaginary caption made by the reporter lol!!!!

The last caption:

NG: Ha! I'm the man

AJ: shy shy

20 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

this thread today is indeed on firee, its already night on my country and this thread is full of perverted content lol!! nevermind because i love it, keep it coming guys :D:D 

Because it is indirectly a perverted drama which make the fans one too. I couldn't help but be a pervert everytime HI sharpened his needles with that kind of expression. :lol: And also when he discovered air-cond, or everytime YK touched him without she realising it. If some other actors did it, maybe it would not be so perverted. But it's KNG. Like they said in the talk show 'Life Bar', KNG has an erotic face. 

4 minutes ago, littlebluecat said:

Because it is indirectly a perverted drama which make the fans one too. I couldn't help but be a pervert everytime HI sharpened his needles with that kind of expression. :lol: And also when he discovered air-cond. If some other actors did it, maybe it would not be so perverted. But it's KNG. Like they said in the talk show 'Life Bar', KNG has an erotic face. 

LOL!! that air-cond scene is priceless! his face just like someone who feeling high by drugs :D 

3 minutes ago, siena said:

It was an imaginary caption made by the reporter lol!!!!

The last caption:

NG: Ha! I'm the man

AJ: shy shy

Even d reporters shipping them? Oh thats why kaj act too shy at prescon? She even cant make a love sign with him.. she just made it for seconds.. :D

For all perverted chingus here.. do u remember this scene?

this scene absolutely not in writernim's script.. so, i mostly thought that this is also someone's idea (adlib).. guess who?? :D

Look at his eyes looking at it for so long.. i think he was trying to measure kaj's size?? LOL

3 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Even d reporters shipping them? Oh thats why kaj act too shy at prescon? She even cant make a love sign with him.. she just made it for seconds.. :D

this scene absolutely not in writernim's script.. so, i mostly thought that this is also someone's idea (adlib).. guess who?? :D

Look at his eyes looking at it for so long.. i think he was trying to measure kaj's size?? LOL

thats it! the most perverted content of today LOL!

9 minutes ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Must be KNG idea....:wub:

Maybe he want to buy one for her coming birthday present if he know her size.:D

5 minutes ago, nancy131 said:

"lean on your shoulder" moments :heart:

his shoulder must be nice, am I right AJ ssi?:D

tumblr_ox7vujbZZs1swk3xho6_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ox7vujbZZs1swk3xho5_540.gif

tumblr_ox7vujbZZs1swk3xho4_540.gif

tumblr_ox7vujbZZs1swk3xho2_540.gif

cre tumblr

their height is fit to these skinship! "even a strong woman needs a shoulder to lean on" geurae geurae.. just lean on your man, we dont mind :D 

19 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

their height is fit to these skinship! "even a strong woman needs a shoulder to lean on" geurae geurae.. just lean on your man, we dont mind :D 

Yes their height is perfect and I read somewhere KAJ said she likes a man with nice voice and shoulder! Now she can lean all she wants! She's so coy and flirty it's hard for any guy to resist!

ONG this thread is on fire! Watching all your replies give me flutters with those bts, gif scenes!

51 minutes ago, sight_stv said:

i think its because of her flu, many people also feel the same. either the director didnt want to push her because he afraid its gonna effect on KNG health too or of course because KAJ is the one who afraid that her flu could effect KNG health ( thoughfull girlfriend aigoo ). Because for me, if the director went for the wild kiss just like on preview eps they will get more rating or positive vibe as he knows from the previous kiss that makes everyone gone crazy to see that kiss. So im pretty sure its because her flu, as you can see on that kiss, KAJ is close her lips tiedly right :) 

*edit : already answered by @siena too :D 

Why must KAJ be down with the flu? KNG will surely be happy with more deep kisses! So will we!! 

I lept looking af those kisses in EP 15 and 16 which KAJ shut her lips tight. It seems HI wanted more.... Hahaha oh KNG, we are going to analyze you so well that you better get together with KAJ in real life before she gets taken up by another hot guy!

Omo what's with all of us today ? Hahahaha

What have you done to us Show ?:heart:

To each of my fellow Gum couple shipper here, I don't know how to thank you enough.It's so much fun :D. I'll let this Joseon straightforward man talk in my stead...

vJBDVAu.gif

the thread is really moving fast! I'm LoL-ing here at all the perverted eyebrow raising comments hahaha....i think precisely cos it's nightfall our inner beings are being awakened :tongue:

I took a peek into DC and the threads there are endless.... all sorts of compilation and analysis, although I cannot understand Korean, but there seems to be a thread compiling all the shots of the lead actor 'NEEDLE POUCH', and another thread compiling all the ways Heo Im died in the show, lol....

A few artists there giving their takes on the scenes in various styles too!

http://dcimg8.dcinside.co.kr/viewimage.php?id=39abde22f7da3da9&no=29bcc427bd8177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9d6f040c009803c81ab32254026ef47a2e1cdf23b29d8a6f805fb5e6761e9c24ce9495fffd68fc5ead7b149130b914afc06714ae6655cd

http://dcimg8.dcinside.co.kr/viewimageM.php?id=tvndrheo&no=29bcc427bd8177a16fb3dab004c86b6f9d6f040c009803c81ab32254026ef47a2e1cdf6ce4cce665825cb4e21b189a21e140300738913a449d4cd57d30c6a2d972caf06c94baa365c0d2d134ab4e&f_no=7fed8171b48268fe51ed84e544847c736e4a67

CR: DC. (somehow cannot display the image directly)

The second one has got the erotic ajusshi look quite on point :tongue:

7 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

Omo what's with all of us today ? Hahahaha

What have you done to us Show ?:heart:

To each of my fellow Gum couple shipper here, I don't know how to thank you enough.It's so much fun :D. I'll let this Joseon straightforward man talk in my stead...

vJBDVAu.gif

We are all having serious withdrawal symptoms of LUTYN! This thread is moving so fast!

i wish someone complies all the hand holding of them both. 

Archived