[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, martanur said:

Gif 1: Oh, I didn't notice his eyes...it was a rehearsal, right? He lost his words after seeing her eyes. Omooo... funny and cute :lol:

Gif 2: Why was he shy? What do you think chingu? That scene was being taken before kiss scene seemingly but after 'japanese soldier incident' :lol: 

Because of live shooting, I don't think the director made a shooting schedule based on locations order but scene order. Locations order is suitable for pre- production drama/movie. Scene order make possible for the production team to back and forth for a couple times to the A or B locations depend on which episode are being shot.

I meant, for example, ep 15&16...

My theory: They took the war and hospital (after HI went back to Joseon era) scenes first (there were team A & B, right?. Remember about some facts from LUTYN staff in DC?) in the same time. Both lead actors separated for a while.

Besides war scene, KNG had also to shoot HI went back to Joseon to cure YY; crying on the rain; meeting Sayaga; treating villagers; eating noodle; book rack crashing scenes.

Then...

Hospital scene: HI visited grandpa; eating rice ball with YK; emergency room scenes.

Haeminseo scene: kitchen scene (they reunited in ep 15, the emotion was sooo deep. They really missed each other - HAHA); saying goodbye scenes (quarreling, eating, and spending time together in the living room; taking pictures; sleeping on the floor; greeting on the yard; needle piercing moment scenes.

Last...

Seoul station scene (again, the first one is dating scene): reunited for the last time scene.

Ha-ha...that's my opinion, don't think 'bout it seriously. Let's have some fun here.

@martanur I like your scenarios!

I thought this scene came first - Hospital scene: HI visited grandpa; eating rice ball with YK; emergency room scenes.

Then - Besides war scene, KNG had also to shoot HI went back to Joseon to cure YY; crying on the rain; meeting Sayaga; treating villagers; eating noodle; book rack crashing scenes.

I mean, that's my opinion, not sure if it's correct. All I can say is the PD and writer are so awesome! and our KNG and KAJ of course.

32 minutes ago, ImKyung said:

I've been thinking... If we assume they shot the scenes in episode 12 in order... and I'm talking here about the hospital scenes (cuddle in bed, kiss scene, etc)... then the cuddling scene is the first actual 'intimate' scene they filmed. So I guess that's why he's shy in GIF 2 since it's the first scene of its kind with KAJ

Edit : forgot to add that GIF 2 comes right after they hug in bed

If this cuddling scene is before the kiss scene, then surely he must have been carried away during the kiss. LOL :blush:

@ImKyung oh you're so gifted at doing gifs! Thank you! :tongue:

I must be suffering serious withdrawal symptoms since there is no LUTYN tonight so I have been checking this thread every hour!

1 hour ago, ImKyung said:

ZJOmwje.gif

Any other incoming demand for gifs ? I'm in a good mood today :lol:

Actually I don't understand why he is so shy; it is just a cuddle and he has done even more with other female co-stars for all his other works. I have not seen him this shy in other drama's BTS (think Shark and Bad Guy). so PDnim is right on why is he so shy here.

16 minutes ago, mantleprey said:

Actually I don't understand why he is so shy; it is just a cuddle and he has done even more with other female co-stars for all his other works. I have not seen him this shy in other drama's BTS (think Shark and Bad Guy). so PDnim is right on why is he so shy here.

Maybe he turn out to think something perverted.. hahahaha.. u know all normal men will do such things.. and bcoz d person in front of u as hot as kaj.. how can u resist? LOL

Oh my dear friends,

i tried to calm dowm my heart and turn on my lurking mode here but i failed when i watch the below MV fanmde :(((

I was like "OMG! It's so real! This mv is totally insane! And if KNJ and KAJ features for a melo love-hate revenge drama i'll immediately jump into it!!!" Even though it's not my taste!!!

I have to show Gum house this right away!

p/s my Youtube homepage recommends me so many Videos about KNJ and SYJ so I had to turn on my "i dont care" mode and enjoy my own dream :))))) :D

1 hour ago, mantleprey said:

I must be suffering serious withdrawal symptoms since there is no LUTYN tonight so I have been checking this thread every hour!

you're not alone.. i've been refresh this page every hour too lol ! im getting more curious about their relationship as i see all of our shipper chingu observation about them and their analyst about bts. But again, we know our gum couple are so low profile, im just gonna bear with it until the news broke out lol :D 

At wrap up party, kaj took d lead.. she looks so fresh, happy n excited.. she even said fighting to all !! :D its funny bcoz earlier she was sniffing in front of reporter.. lol..

If u look closely, kng who held d knife when they were about to cut d cake.. we all know then comes kaj's hand hold his hand.. so he looks nervous and silent.. eventho that man beside kng (do chil) slightly hold his wrist, but he left it for seconds and hold it back again.. mostly just both of them who cut d cake that time.. i dont know why but it feels like both were like cutting a marriage cake instead of wrap up cake.. lols..

2 hours ago, ImKyung said:

qWTygba.gif

ZJOmwje.gif

7 hours ago, iamemilykay said:

And I just wanted to add on something for these 2 gifs above that I find sooo heart fluttering:

1st gif: The caption says "Is it okay to be this lovey dovey even in a rehearsal....." hehehehe~~ they are ONLY rehearsing, but the "attraction-o-meter" burst thru maximum~ this is them, as themselves, for REALSSSS :heart::heart:

7 hours ago, littlebluecat said:

I really like this part when KNG turned his head and the expression and his mouth showed like he's thinking, 'Aish, this woman really makes me crazy!!! What should I do???'

After watching your gifs and reading all the analysis, I decided to watch the bts again closely and I just realized that during the rehearsal, right before KNG turned his head, he was looking at KAJ's lips :wub: My guess is I think at that moment, his thought probably went back to the kiss that they had in ep 12 :glasses:  I know that as actors, they should be able to separate their feelings...However, I doubt after a kiss like that, with someone as hot and most probably single KAJ, the feeling must have lingered :heart:

2 hours ago, martanur said:

Ha-ha..I watch the press conf video again. Both KNG and KAJ laughed out loud of YMK comment.

I don't understand Hangul, but from some words and the body language, I conclude:

3:00 - 05:10: KNG and KAJ gave complements to each other. She seemed admiring him a lot by saying it's an honor for her to perform besides KNG in a drama.

44:43 - 46:58: the director asked about the casting process, why did he cast them. KNG said the director described his three co-stars as 'beautiful' persons...but 'that word' wasn't addressed to him :lol: (please someone who understand Hangul can translate that part :innocent: )

In Vlive...
Oh, it's not only me who think KAJ was not focus on the interview. KNG was the one who guiding her when she answering the questions...but then...it turned into a funny or cute moment. I do like the way they interact and bond as close friends. 

11:02 when someone asked KAJ, KNG lifted her brows ... take a look properly.

14:20 KNG pulled the paper from KAJ's hand.

15:20 YMK talked about KNG & KAJ chemistry which was interpreted as Romance between HI & YK.

18:48 KNG tried to ask KAJ but her answer made both laughed.

19:11 KNG asked KAJ about 'heart'? She took some time to answer it, KNG guided her patiently but still... KAJ was too slow Ha-Ha.

19:58 When KNG was surprised of KAJ's answer. They had a different point of view of something. Love they way they debated.

21:31 KAJ gave a brief explanation of the actors and characters in LUTYN, and KNG cheered KAJ up. 

24:23 KNG reacted to fans' comment about KAJ.

28:21 KNG talked about NG? He touched her and asked to sit close to him

Sorry, I can't translate their conversation... I only can capture the moment by watching their body language.

Where can I watch the vlive video? Can't find it in YouTube. 

OMG today's no more streaming again!! :dissapointed_relieved: I miss LUTYN drama! I miss gum couple !! I miss their moment together on/off screen as KNG and KAJ !!  :heart: their chemistry is feel so real and make me curious.. SERIOUSLY I CAN'T MOVE ON from this couple! ottokeee :dissapointed_relieved: 

giphy.gif

Beauty queen... she is so gorgeous..

How come every cloths she wore looks so good on her.. :D

She is d most suitable actress who act as a doctor.. maybe bcoz her charisma and she looks so smart.. her eyes and body language r so real, felt like she is a real doctor.. d scene that make me love her d most was oh hara death scene.. i cant stop crying.. d emotion was so damn real.. daebak..

KAJ is quite tall she’s 1.7m (around the same as I am) and KNG is freaking 1.84m tall omg she looks petite next to him (I’m considered really tall already) hehe. and their height difference is legit so perfect?? She can bury her head into his chest even if she wears heels *swoons*:wub:

Hi everyone! Bee lurking at soompi for awhile now and I’m glad to find this forum for uri Gum Couple!! Been a song aong shipper before and our Gum couple is the second otp that I’m totally shipping, so cross fingers that they also have end up just like SSC! 

Did you guys notice that from the cake cutting after KNG & KAJ cut the cake, KNG’s body is leaning towards KAJ’s direction? And his chest is tounching KAJ’s back.

7 hours ago, leba said:

Ahh I see.... no wonder I find she seems to be always spacing out during interviews. So she tends to “feel numb” as she says of herself.

But it’s true that when she’s acting, she becomes very charismatic and attractive. 

Am just wondering, why KAJ’s “some” level of relationships never ever blossomed into full blown ones. Haha. Could it be that she’s always into books and studies and can become a bit too boring for her suitors, and because they can’t keep up to her intellect, they do not pursue it further with her?

oh well, if that’s the case, I really hope KNG appreciates the geeky side of KAJ. He might be a geek himself. Haha. That makes them one! 

From her recent interview about her movie choices she really did sound very smart & intellectual and that makes her even more attractive. Sigh. She’s such a goddess :wub:

And honestly both KAJ and KNG are 35&37 already, the perfect age to settle down and start a family, I just hope there really is something going on between them and not only us reading too much into it :D

Archived