[OFFICIAL] GUM COUPLE ❤ | Kim Nam Gil & Kim Ah Joong | Im ❤ Kyung

vangsweetie637

I almost didn't watch the drama. I didn't know about it... then I saw the kiss scene from ep.12 on IG, at first I thought "wow good kiss and chemistry" then I just wanted to download the "always" OST cause it was catchy. Then I saw a lot of preview vids from ep13. I didn't want to get emotionaly involved in a new drama. Then i got bored on my day off and i marathoned the whole drama in 2 days. I'm so glad i did, one of my favorite drama and couple ever ❤

Edited by dramajenship
  • Like 17
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, MitzB said:

OMG HI ALL!

Are they dating already?

Is KAJ getting married to KNG on her birthday?

Hahahaha #goingcraycray

hi! there is no dating news so far but who knows lol lol maybe we wont get dating news but married news instead? :D *delulumind*

• Like 4

@badassanns the gifs are so cute, it has a vibes of i got t know you and you seem like a fun person and i think we will get along well.

@dramajenship as for me, i was just browsing for new dramas to watch, and find the synopsis for LUTYN interesting.  kAJ in the poster caught my eyes, im not even familiar with KNG. Oh boy! Watching this drama was really a treat for me, i dont usually watch raw but for this, cant help but rush home for the raw version :D

• Like 8

11 hours ago, littlebluecat said:

You're not the only one. I also love his hands. The way he touched YK, even when he put the needles. So beautiful. Have you seen the video above where he played the flute? His fingers are LOVE! 

Same!!! I first noticed his hands are hot (YAS!! HOT!! LOL) on the LUTYN poster itself holding the acupuncture needle, then I lost it everytime I watch him doing acupunctures and doing lovey dovey gestures to YK. Bwahahahaha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, sight_stv said:

@choadila im surprised too after a long time watch other drama after dots there are just professional feeling not romance one and the chemistry feels normal. but after i watch KNG and KAJ, im surprise that i can compare them with songsong chemistry, they both deserve each other :D:D its make me feel nostalgic to watch KNG and KAJ on LUTYN. Even the jealous thing is the same lol. In LUTYN's bts KNG jealous when KAJ always looking at the japanese soldier and in DOTS's bts SJK jealous when SHK keep looking on the soldier abs and ignore SJK just like KAJ ignore KNG when she looking at the japanese soldier lol! i just cant restraint myself to not ship this couple because the feels is so real :wub:

Oh which DOTS BTS is that? I can't find it.

@xxPeepsxx

Thank you so much for the translations! Love their interaction here. KNG was so talkative and funny but KAJ was shy and embarassed. Look how things have reversed after the drama. NOw KNG is awfully shy. WHY?

• Like 8

Thank you for translating the interview!!!

fangirling over kng!

the joker that hides his tears.....that's what I feel sometimes when I watch him...hope he finds his happiness!!!

not exactly a shipper but a Lutyn fan and going through withdrawal!

the OTP in their bts are Super lovely though!

i like Kaj in the photoshoot....she seems open and friendly!!

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

@mantleprey you can watch between 0:12 until 0:41 when SHK is keep looking on the soldier abs lol, SJK get jealous and said SHK is too immersed in the acting 

and now compare it with this when KAJ keep looking on japanese soldier and KNG get jealous lol, different drama but the same feels :wub: songsong ended married and our kimkim will be?.... :D:D:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone, this is my first time ever in my 15 years of kdrama watching for me to actually join a soompi thread to ship an OTP :wub:Really hope that they can get to together in real life but at the same time, I'm happy enough if they remain as close friends. Looking forward for more great news from everyone here :heart:

• Like 13

2 hours ago, badassanns said:

hi everyone!!! I've been rewatching the very first one BTS video (teaser's making) on v live again and again and again and I'm still not over how playful and flirty KAJ there, idk if it's her just being friendly but I just couldn't stop myself from giffing all the highlights of it *_*

FOR SCIENCE

tumblr_oxdeivFg8p1swk3xho1_500.gif

liveup180.gif?extra=9MIUE0oE24XkYt3NXPPl-D1N33AiRIRN9jgbQ6HYnDo6XFPiG7LDLF7X8iLYnS-baXbaVugmhvGJdlrNTcYeF2TyQc8K5ozwM8K-upoiMyw0qJLdOYioL8mY4BFjZGT_O3cD0rHB5ek

tumblr_oxdeivFg8p1swk3xho2_500.gif

liveup181.gif?extra=RD276whE2B4XdfN9vs3VnMZer6lrD4BL0D5HZ_hpmDzgSkq2z_VbACfdQiJCGn766g4BjrLHNRzg_ldXGiAkC__1S1JB9NlzErdt4auOEdBryDQaGFnEXvhinsSEAoyDi3_ySn8t7kE

liveup183.gif?extra=U5u1IM5Toua4jvxhVEId_K4Onse83KhjO4hPym3HaQ-snjMkGLIh12S92qHLv8veKuIqVahRZOD3a38uK59o-4GjmYDncpuYQhcXcwfbc89s_2ekfud5zct9MpmIKPwr_bni2f3i8Ys

liveup184.gif?extra=etOhcYKAqz2P4hzwsyAX8R4lOoRd77ZIyIbX84ODAO8HV1l2XvYqmvcieStUTbg-hHTaxFB26pRORnEUZwguXckASS6T4GdKxnhsBccpUoYUHYOONIwb5FxyIKMiNez1wi9LqfoZ5Zw

liveup185.gif?extra=uHvxcFaOailIRgg7-VAsmEBnti74SDtzIeXSJQ6JS8Jkpcn8oN10JwYh2u62k5h6UgtIVPqSWu6P6Fc5mmXp-H3h4c4BbUin0LCNBQVg42RMgYrCGIfu1Jy_UmKk9ELEsb00bbWSh10

(sry for v long post)

Hiiiiii,can you provide a link to this video??Thank u in advance:blush:

• Like 6

Any news about TVN's reward vacation to LUTYN team? I'm feeling sad about this, most TVN's dramas were awarded a trip in SEA countries after wrap up. Why I dont hear any news for my LUTYN?

I want KAJ to flunt that sexiness and capture KNG's heart though :wub:

TVN, what's up? Please make this happen, for our ship to continue sailing :D 

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

Hi @amy_souma ! I am just like you, 15 years of kdramas behind me and a very fresh member at Soompi. This drama made me sign up here just last week and now I'm doing something I never thought I'd do : being part of a shipping thread ! But this OTP completely won me over, I laughed, I cried with them and they are just so beautiful on screen and offscreen. How can we not ship them ? My boyfriend thinks I am a goner hahaha but Gum couple is just too cute for words :heart:

• Like 12