Can not go on previous page

alcides14ahjumma

Question

10 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

When I press previous or arrow on a private thread takes me out of the thread to Soompi main page! 

Well.. you guys do seem to come up with new and odd features every week :D

I've not heard this one before, but let's try the basics first.

Can you refresh the page with CTRL+F5 and try again?

Can you try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and try again?

Can you remove cookies and internethistory from your browser and try again?

If the problem still exists after these steps, please let me know and we'll dive into it further :) 

On 9/26/2017 at 5:49 AM, CamelKnight said:

Well.. you guys do seem to come up with new and odd features every week :D

I've not heard this one before, but let's try the basics first.

Can you refresh the page with CTRL+F5 and try again?

Can you try a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and try again?

Can you remove cookies and internethistory from your browser and try again?

If the problem still exists after these steps, please let me know and we'll dive into it further :) 

I am on iPhone , and tried all your recommendations , did not work. It happens only on threads , not on main page, either I press previous or next. 

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I am on iPhone , and tried all your recommendations , did not work. It happens only on threads , not on main page, either I press previous or next. 

When you do this, are you logged out of Soompi too? If so, I'm guessing your problem is similar to others.

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Yes! 

What is the solution ?

First you need to create a fivesided star, preferably with chalk. Put some candles at each point of the star and light them. I'm assuming you have the black book of condemned souls, as everyone should. Go to page 666 and read the incantation. Make sure you wear your black robes and have the hoody over your head. I think there's a bloodmoon out tonight so that's a good thing.

I'm sure you've got some lizard innards and frogeyes in a jar, don't forget those. You'll need them for the offering...

In all seriousness though: don't forget to light the candles.

Even more serious: we've sent it to the tech peeps. Stay tuned!

I'm having the same problem,too. Is there a solution?

To be specific, I enter Temperature of Love forum at page 75 though upper column shows there's about 95 pages. I would click arrow to go to 95 but no dice. Same as using the previous arrow. Last week I experienced the notification glitch. It's now fixed. I'm using my phone. With my iPad I can see up to page 95 but cannot comment. 

On 10/14/2017 at 7:22 PM, Ais1ing said:

We've raised the issue with the tech team. If you could also send an email describing the problem to help@soompi.com that would be really helpful. Sorry for any inconvenience your going through. 

Thank you, the problem's now fixed. 

Archived