[Official] Precious RinSan♥️Gazing Couple♥️HongIm Couple | HongJongHyun × ImYoonA |

KdramaAddict

9 hours ago, RPM said:

If you want to cry just give it a try:bawling:

Love this MV. It’s well made & the chosen scenes are so heart breaking. Pay attention to San’s eyes @ 1:20. When Rin’s lips touched hers, she closed her eyes right away. I just found it out in this MV. Love it, love it, love it :love: I really wish to see the sequel in 2018 :pensive: Please let it happen (fingers crossed)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, RPM said:

71ea7e5d89c1b80af31f489f8e38f33a.jpgb25d65d2ee0b3ece13d24a7374df43b2.jpg1be0ad83b37e3edcf6c56a9c59df80c0.jpg

Hide contents

d8cbfdc926420d8c23d74b2c6cf3aaf4.jpg

@RPM Chingu, you are killing me softly with his photos these couple of days :confounded: My heart thumps irregularly everytime I see your post. I’m so desperate that he is not mine. This is really an inner & outer torture :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

uAM5fXNsW9Qb81TVMMkRHffDVioJmfyACP_mvPNI

May Yoona let HJH carry her in his arms during this time of sadness...:bawling:

image.jpg

Posting the beautiful song of Whitney Houston, the lyrics of which our chingu @Sejabini posted earlier on... May our dear Yoona truly run to HJH and allow his loving arms to comfort and support her during this time... People said Yoona cried a lot during Taeyeon's recent concert... :bawling:

video credit: WhitneyHoustonVEVO

photo credit:source

IN THIS THREAD, AND IN THE HEARTS OF THE RINSANERS, OUR RINSAN COUPLE WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST COUPLE  :love:

image.png

THE BEST LOVE STORY OF THE YEAR : RINSAN LOVE STORY :love::thumbsup::kiss_wink:

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL BELOVED CHINGUS!!!

Thanks for the beautiful memories of this year, and let's create more beautiful RinSan memories in the coming year 2018!!! Huggss to all... :love::kiss_wink:

On 29 December 2017 at 2:36 PM, Juni Asat said:

Happy Newyear 2018 for all the chingus here :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

First Morning in 2018 :wink::wink: 

tumblr_p1pltzJw6l1tkvs1ho1_540.jpg

@Juni Asat sis...thanks so much for this picture!!! I absolutely love it!!! It's so real-like they really spent their first morning together, and they both look so happy!!! Ohh, my heart!!:flushed::blush:

Archived