Hwang Bo

Guest Enchanted

Guest 4eita

hi i was watching we got married and i noticed something on hwangbos back ,

iono if its just me, but does she have a tattoo?

thanks

she does have a tattoo on her back I thought it was fake at first but I it's actually real it says her name in english

img249499388.jpg

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaejoongie <3

I just want to add, hwangbo's new single is HOT~

i love love love love it! If you buy it you wont regret it! It's sooo good.

The DJ Koo remix is cool too~ (of it's getting hot)

I should come back here more often..sigh..guilty..always obsessed only WGM :(

HwangBo will be on MBC Infinite Challenge Sat July 5th (Junjin too) 6.35 pm Korea time (watch it at TvAnts)

purpleheart this is sooooooo late reply but infinity girls are available through clubbox but i'll update each week if i find somewhere else to download

you can watch it at http://www.youtube.com/user/479M but he hasn't uploaded episode 37 yet (maybe he doesn't have time but i gave him links where to download already)

so hilarious

EDIT

Latest pic

dsc05056lt0.jpg

Guest purpleheart

I should come back here more often..sigh..guilty..always obsessed only WGM :(

HwangBo will be on MBC Infinite Challenge Sat July 5th (Junjin too) 6.35 pm Korea time (watch it at TvAnts)

OMG !!! hwangbo and junjin :w00t: can't wait haha

4eita I'm pretty sure she filmed Seongsuk

Guest 4eita

hwangbo looks cool in that picture

looks like she's in a dancing studio maybe she's practicing "it's getting hot"

I would love to see her in some cool dance movies

*any news about a comeback performance ???*

File sharing is not allowed in this forum. That is rule No. 3. But I saw a lot of downloadable links above. Please remove ALL of those immediately.

is hwang bo sitting on junjin lap the

pic were he has a brown coat

did you started it yet and if you did were can i find it

Please do not quote pics. Read rule No. 5.

This thread is breaking a lot of rules in the last 2 pages. Please clean all those up or I'll close down this thread.

Guest purpleheart

here is a pic , can't wait to see the whole episode

hwangbo_junjin.gif

looks like she's promoting Ddeugeoweojyeo I wanted her to do mature T_T

Guest alteregos

Can anyone post YT links of her rapping?

Or recommend some Chakra songs that have her rapping?

I only got to know her through variety shows but I'd like to hear her early stuff.

edit Thanks 4eita ^^ I like the song

Guest incarnadine

Hello everyone!

It's my first time in this thread and I just wanna say that I absolutely adore this lady ~ I think she's so awesome and cool. Plus, I think she's so beautiful and has an amazing voice (both for singing and rapping). She's truly talented! :)

Guest naomz

newbie here! i've been looking up for hwang bo vids on youtube for the past 3 days as i've been addicted to her. here's something i found that i really liked a lot!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p2hz5P4uqQM

hwang bo's so hawt here! hyun joong is even in there and at 4:52 his rxn is so cute! i've noticed also that yun ho kept on glancing at her direction and he looked amazed as well when hwang bo was dancing (or it was prolly just me). i've also seen a videoof hwang bo, her happy shares guesting and she has a pic there when she was i think in grade school and she has always been pretty! i assume she's natural noh? her nose is definitely because it looks the same when she was young

edit: i found one more interesting video! hwang bo with rain! now this explains why hj brought up bi during the housewarming party! http://youtube.com/watch?v=-SqTSI3zy98

Guest incarnadine

I just listened to her single... both songs (along with the remixes) are A-MAZING. I love the fact that she has a very catchy dance track and an beautiful and poignant ballad! The songs showcased the versatility of her voice very well :) Btw, I watched the most recent Infinity Challenge episode (which featured the Infinity Girls, yay!) and she performed her dance track there!!! I made some caps ^^

Hwang Bo doing what she does best, and looking really good!

hwangbodancelm1.jpg

her good friend Junjin's reaction? :D

jindumbfoundednw4.jpg

Hwang Bo takes off her hoodie and throws it to the guys -- and they all fight crazily for it! ^^

hwangbothrowshoodieea9.jpg

jingrabforshirtct3.jpg

Guest tally

hi! earlier today someone posted old BTS pics of Hwang Bo with HaHa and Yunho of DBSK cutting a cake at a X-Man filming but the poster seems to have deleted the post. can you or anyone who has BTS pics please repost them. thx!

at around 8:50 of this x-man clip, Hero of DBSK is supposed to list Hwang Bo's weak points but ends up praising her and everyone is like "What?!". it was pretty funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9mpA-wcWVQ

Guest Akillarian

edit: i found one more interesting video! hwang bo with rain! now this explains why hj brought up bi during the housewarming party! http://youtube.com/watch?v=-SqTSI3zy98

Thanks alot for the link. I have been wondering if Hwang Bo is a good friend with Rain ever since HJoong mentioned Rain in the housewarming episode. HJoong must have watch that show or something.

479M has so many Hwang Bo's clips. How I wish I know Korean.

I remembered the X-man special featuring DBSK too. I think Jaejoong was trying to praise that at first she looked tough but she was actually very feminine or softer than she looked or something like that. xD Jaejoong sometimes can't talk clearly plus he tends to go off track with his long explanation so it can get confusing. Yunho had to help Jaejoong out and explained.

Edited.

Archived