[Drama 2017] Confession Couple / Go Back Spouses, 고백부부

0ly40

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

You know what? I thought the MVP here would be Jang Nara and her never aging self. 

But no. The MVP is Im JiKyu, aka, slimy cheating doc. How does a 40 year old look like that???? Like he never aged a second after 25???

If the two had a baby... I think that baby would remain a baby forever.

Actually, I think the slimy cheating doc in his 20s look older, like his 40s self. 

BD and JJ can look both 20s and 40s. 

NG can look 20s but look weirdly playing himself in his 40s. :blink:

Ep 7 focuses on BD and JJ and makes SLS shippers like me to think that maybe it won't be so bad we won't get the ending we want. it's obvious that they have lingering feelings for one another but their love has been piled under years of frustrations & distractions(being a mother, making ends meet, demands of a salesman job)

BD is a more realistic character than NG's. But of course, that's why I watch dramas! So I can ooh & ahhh over the quintessential knight in shiny armour that NG is and whom I can only meet in my dreams.

V good writing indeed! 

But i must protest--- I miss my Nam Gil!! Bring him back please.  

U know what I really want- two happy endings for JJ-- one w BD and the other w NG. 

Now that would be purrrr-fect! 

9 hours ago, convalescent said:

Thanks a lot for the recaps and the clips ^^

Hide contents

Just my two cent. 

Maybe I am one of the minority who root for the OTP, heh, altho NG game is very strong and should JJ ends up with him its okay too, as long as she is happy and confident. Reason for rooting is simple: they both love each other in their 1st chance of life, at that age, with immaturities, quirks, and all. They still love each other much later but problems arise and they dont know how to address it properly, esp with each of their own demon, and as it was said in VO, they stopped to care about what other's liking just because they were at the time when life is the toughest. JJ knew what BD liked that even he didnt know when SY asked him was very telling, and the way he still cared very much about her despite being jerk at times also spoke volume. Sure what he did at present to her werent right, but I too hv to admit that for a man to hv a job like him every single day its very tiring and eroding, its not a single thing justifiable fo him to treat his wife that way, but its humane and the fact that they managed to go for years made me think he actually a decent man, and that they still very much care for each other and if they are given the chance to find the root of their problems, its highly likely that they wud make it. 

As for the 2nd leads, imo its kinda obvious that BD doesnt love the ballerina. He helps her, he likes to be liked by her, his ego and confidence kinda back too, but thats it. Its more like he wants to help her ease her burden. JJ and NG makes more sense cos NG does fall for her, but its the bumbling ahjumma self, that is caring (as his family seems to not care about him), no nonsense, and carefree one that he likes. If its her old self, at that age, i doubt he will look at her as the way he look at her now. He falls for the changed self, and thus I think it wont truly work between them. He himself didnt hv much pressure and experience life too so we dont know how the harsh life will change him. For the moment he seems perfect, but what about after undergoing hardships after hardships? 

However, Im enjoying the retrospective physical and psychological journey the couples are having, which is rich with lessons and so many what if? possibilities as well as lol moments. If in the end BD and JJ still separated, i just wish them to be happier with themselves, confident, and finding new goals and purpose in life. With little SJ intact tho i dunno how lol. 

Lastly, Jang Na Ra is no doubt a veteran actress, but I want to say that Sohn Ho Joon is shaping to be a versatile actor either. From comedic to heart wrenching, to a jerk, to a loving appa, he could do it albeit imperfect yet. Keep up the good work! 

You’re not the only one who’s rooting for JJ & BD. I’ve been rooting for them since the start. As much as NG is swoonworthy, I think JJ still sees him more through her ajumma caring mode than falling in love with him.

She clearly still loves BD very much, it was obvious in episode 7. I’m glad she finally found out how much he suffered every day just to make a living for them. It was so satisfying to watch their revenge on sleazy Dr Park and I think BD was very moved by the way JJ was so protective of him (“How dare you touch him”). Also the truth about that night when she thought he was cheating on her finally came out. Now JJ can eventually understand better why he was behaving the way he did. Also who says BD can’t be charming as well? For me, the way he complimented JJ for looking lovely on stage, it was a huge step forward. I’m glad he didn’t keep it to himself and expressed his feelings. Nobody’s else compliment can boost JJ’s confidence as a compliment coming from BD.

The scene where they remembered their time was SJ on a playground was another tearjerker for me. Every time SJ comes onscreen it’s so hard not to cry alongside with them...

5 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

'Confessions couple' Jang Na Ra ♥ Son Ho-joon, the first meeting with his son '

Reveal hidden contents

(Googletranslated )

[Sports Chosun reporter Jo Yoon-sun] 'Confessions couple' Jang Na-ra and Son Ho-jun make a shocking appearance of the moment when his son Seojin was born. 

KBS 2TV 'Confessions Couple' directed by Ha Byung Hoon / writer Kwon Hye-joo / production confession couple Woongjin Warriors, content written by KBSN) said that Margin State (Jang Na Ra) and Choi Bando Island (Son Ho Jun) We unveiled the scene steel that contains the moment we first encountered. It makes parents feel happiness in the expression of two people filled with joy and emotion. 

In the open show, Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Joon look at newborn babies beyond their newborn babies with excitement, joy, joy and excitement. 

Jang is in the arms of Son Ho-jun and smiles at her mom and gathers her eyes. It shows that a hospital uniform and a lean face are newborns. This is the picture of her mother who can not keep a close eye on her. In the meantime, Son Ho-joon embraces his troubled wife with one arm and looks at the first child facing him and tears down his eyes. I feel the feeling of happiness and the weight of the father at the same time, and the tears that endured the infinite love for the family are pushed all at once.

The scene was shot at the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department in Gyeonggi Province last October. Jang Na and Jo Hoon focused silently on the script before shooting. Then, as soon as the cue sign fell, the complex sentiments instantly burst. Jang looked at Son in the arms of Son Hyeonjun and gave a tender smile to her, and Son Ho-joon showed the impression that she became a father by giving a tearfulness. At the moment, the movie was stunned and the second part of the story was that the couple was immersed in a beautiful moment. Even after Hahn Byung-hoon's cut sound fell, Jang Na and Son Ho-joon could not escape from their emotions, and for a while they could not feel their emotions while watching their baby. 

The crew of the Confession couple said, "In the 8th broadcast, the moment of birth of the son Seo Jin, who had difficulties in pearl and peninsula, will be depicted." "A moment of emotion like a gift that came to a couple in a family, I am expecting a lot of expectations, "he said. 

On the other hand, 'Confession couple' is an entertainment drama where the 38-year-old married couple Marjun and Choi divorce the night, Every Friday and Saturday night at 11:00 KBS 2TV will be broadcast. 

supremez@sportschosun.com 

Omo! Those pics of jang nara and so ho joon are so touching. I can feel sadness, admiration and all sorts of feelings from son ho juns expression alone.

So excited for todays ep! Thank you in advance live recappers! :)

34 minutes ago, V said:

LIVE RECAP LINK!

https://www.bah-doo.com/go-back-couple-live-recap-episode-8/

Also, did y'all know GBC is only 12 episodes? Is that right? That means only 2 more weeks left y'all!

I've read about this somewhere. I dont want this drama to end so fast though. Not sure if its true because on its wiki page and asianwiki page there are 16 episodes listed. 

Kbs is experimenting with 12 episode dramas. The first was lingerie girls 1979, which was a cute and touching drama. I wouldnt mind the shorter format now and then, stories can be told in a detailed and concise manner without being draggy.

19 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I've read about this somewhere. I dont want this drama to end so fast though. Not sure if its true because on its wiki page and asianwiki page there are 16 episodes listed. 

Kbs is experimenting with 12 episode dramas. The first was lingerie girls 1979, which was a cute and touching drama. I wouldnt mind the shorter format now and then, stories can be told in a detailed and concise manner without being draggy.

I thought it's 16 eps. If it's true only 12 eps, no wonder the story rather fast-paced and choppy. Not as seamless as usual. Where can we confirm the correct source? KBS website?:blink:

1 hour ago, penelop3 said:

I thought it's 16 eps. If it's true only 12 eps, no wonder the story rather fast-paced and choppy. Not as seamless as usual. Where can we confirm the correct source? KBS website?:blink:

Reference: kbs website. There's 12부작 on the top next to the title. 12 부작 means 12 episodes in total. Huhu

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/gobackbubu/about/cast02/index.html

Mannnnn...i was expecting 16 episodes. I'm not ready to part. But i do think the current pace is suitable for 12 episodes. 7 episodes in and bando and jinjoo are already opening up to each other :)

Imo, the editing is ok. I didnt observe any choppiness. I liked the editing when jinjoo and bando were planning to take down evil doc park. The bgm was hilarious. Haha

19 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Reference: kbs website. There's 12부작 on the top next to the title. 12 부작 means 12 episodes in total. Huhu

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/gobackbubu/about/cast02/index.html

Mannnnn...i was expecting 16 episodes. I'm not ready to part. But i do think the current pace is suitable for 12 episodes. 7 episodes in and bando and jinjoo are already opening up to each other :)

Imo, the editing is ok. I didnt observe any choppiness. I liked the editing when jinjoo and bando were planning to take down evil doc park. The bgm was hilarious. Haha

Aaah.. man, I guess it's true. :o

I checked Naver website too, it also said 12부작 . Hiks. 

16 I think it's still acceptable. 20 is too many - sometimes with 20 eps, the stories get too draggy and end in snooze fest. I'm okay with 12 eps as long as the story is woven nicely, not like now. 1 - 6 is nicely paced, but then 7 suddenly jog, 8 - 12 probably sprint then run. :blink:

If you're talking about ep 7 only, editing is great. But if you're talking about stories as a whole, I feel there's a gap, especially in regards to BD and JJ's relationship. I'm not too impressed with BD in ep 1 - 6 because of his meanness towards JJ and now suddenly in ep 7, I have to sympathized with him? I'd rather have the feeling to gradually come. Despite being a wonderful father, he was not a great husband. But .. that's just me. :tongue:

So it means, 2 more weekends! :mellow:

I was hoping she saves herself and kicks him where the sun doesnt shine again... Oh well.

BD sends ballerina home with her father

31e64a03a3c2e9059da5ae08e8651ab4.png

Well at least we know his on her speed dial as number 0 lol! These 2 are too cute

eb01faf008e3f2e090e8c44d0664469e.png

Archived