[Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

Go Seung Ji

23667682_527554950931228_7720517045309145088_n.jpg

Scoop about "Because this is my first life " behind-the-scenes show was released on November 19.

PD said "They are not hesitating to practice my script during the middle of shooting, and I am also working hard to communicate with directors and production crews. We are doing our best to create better scenes by constantly giving feedback to each other.  Also, the temperature of the film is very hot even in the colder weather."

Jung So Min said, "The busy schedule is very good. I am grateful that everyone is smiling and enjoying it."

Lee Min-ki said, "The atmosphere is very warm. I am deeply involved in my work and making good breathing. "

The atmosphere of the scene is going smoothly as it is a drama filled with delightful laughs and honest impressions. Thanks to the unrivaled enthusiasm and love of actors and staffs in this work, How is viewer response. In addition, it is said that the good breathing of the scene creates a high degree of perfection and meets the expectation of viewers every time. 

Cr: @leeminki1985 on ig

• Like 9

I really like this drama.. :D

This drama could heal my desperation heart after LUTYN ended..huhuhu..

BTIMFL is a funny but also warm story.. i didnt expect it, but i really cried a lot when i watch their wedding scene.. when JH found d book that her mom gave to SH (after JH said bad things to her mom) i felt so sad and i cant stop crying (same as JH). Also when SH made a promise to JH's mom.. i must give a lots of credits to d writer.. such a great line (dialog) that writernim made.. actually BTIMFL bring d same story theme about marriage contract but it feels so different with a fresh storyline.. 

I'm waiting for a happy ending.. 4 eps left, and i'm so sad bcoz i just started to watch this drama when its already reach eps 12.. so happy to found this drama to fill my empty heart for a while..

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, kelmaoneko said:
Spoiler

lOtEw6o.gif0KHJkiO.gif

UGh! I'm squealing at the BTS! They're so adorable! Of course, these moments need to be immortalized in gifs!

Notice how in the 2nd gif, LMK knew JSM is gonna hit him so he put up his arms in advance to shield himself :D

He learned it already since in the first gif he was hit. :D So cuteeee. Also, funny how LMK was always the one cracking up first. :DThank you for these gifs!!!

This is the most fun bts they've had so far. Honestly, I thought this is going to be awkward, since kissing scenes and all. I love these two so much. Now we really need to have a shipper page for them so we wouldn't bother others. :D

• Like 12

2 hours ago, rembrandtz_5e20 said:

JSM just posted in IG. Did she mention she sent the message from Namhae? Don't tell me they've gone back AGAIN?

Maybe filming the last episode? I think we could have a quimchi end. I hope she isn’t there because she will leave See Hee…God please NNNOOO

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, camichi said:

Maybe filming the last episode? I think we could have a quimchi end. I hope she isn’t there because she will leave See Hee…God please NNNOOO

As long as we see some SH and JH mom bonding (I love them both together).

• Like 7

1 hour ago, shedp said:

He learned it already since in the first gif he was hit. :D So cuteeee. Also, funny how LMK was always the one cracking up first. :DThank you for these gifs!!!

This is the most fun bts they've had so far. Honestly, I thought this is going to be awkward, since kissing scenes and all. I love these two so much. Now we really need to have a shipper page for them so we wouldn't bother others. :D

I'm all in for the shipper page! Not gonna lie, I keep checking there to see if someone made a thread already :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, 8mel said:

I've been enjoying SH funny moments, cracks me up when watching these scenes.

So true

In fact, for me the kimchi scene is pure perfection

I also love the sound  he makes when he agrees after some thinking, nodding, eyes wide open and he goes: "MHh." 
After his cute smile, it is my fav SH's expression

• Like 6

Jung So Min’s lavender  coat from ep 11 is so so cute! It makes me want one like that, but then I think in what situation would I wear a coat that color? Lol. I think the clothes they put her in are so cute and comfy looking and she pulls them off so well! I’d look messy and homeless lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, VanillaSalt said:

Jung So Min’s lavender  coat from ep 11 is so so cute! It makes me want one like that, but then I think in what situation would I wear a coat that color? Lol. I think the clothes they put her in are so cute and comfy looking and she pulls them off so well! I’d look messy and homeless lol

I love the way she is dressing. Not my style at all but it describes JH perfectly well.

I don’t why but her clothes seems romantic like JH. Maybe because she chooses pastel colours and flowy clothes. 

So different of SJ’s sleek style or HR’s cute clothes. 

Plus it goes very well with very practical-neutral colours SH’s sense of style. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, camichi said:

They are filming ep 14 by now, so not the finale yet.

And yet I think that's exactly what's gonna happen... I see her 'leaving him' and going back home before he probably gets her back. LOL even tho it's once again a pretty clichè thing to do and this drama does exactly the opposite.  sighs even speculating is hard at this point.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, meiil said:

They are filming ep 14 by now, so not the finale yet.

And yet I think that's exactly what's gonna happen... I see her 'leaving him' and going back home before he probably gets her back. LOL even tho it's once again a pretty clichè thing to do and this drama does exactly the opposite.  sighs even speculating is hard at this point.

Yeah, that's the cliché thing to do, but I can see it happening, and the show doing its thing where they take a cliché thing and make it their own. I think 14 and 15 will bring some angst; tbh  I wouldn't hate JH going home because I'm pretty sure the intention would be for SH to do the following, and I could get behind that haha. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

Her clother are totally my style..I love everything she wears, even she is pettit those clothes look perfect on her. 

• Like 5

Last post for tonight! 

No sorry guys I don’t believe it. 

Going back to Namhae because they break up ? That’s too cliché for this show.

Angst we are gonna have it for sure but for SH. He will face his past and try having closure and focus on his relationship with JH. 

I hope we don’t have noble idiocy with JH (going away and letting SH and JM having a second chance) but I trust completely the writer. I will be so disappointed if it happens. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, kelmaoneko said:

I'm all in for the shipper page! Not gonna lie, I keep checking there to see if someone made a thread already :D

Lol I made a shipper thread just now. For everyone that wants to ship over them (me included lol) go here:

I'm still gonna edit the first post later today, but feel free to post there now.

• Like 14