[variety] Yashimmanman 야심만만

Guest mireille

Guest frozen_winter

Dont think that particular episode was translated to chinese. But try xiaomao123

hey midori~ hahah.. meet you again~ thanks anyway!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vic_taebin

hi guys! Umm i have a question: Does anyone know the guests that appeared on the show with god? I know there was a girl that looked like Son ye Jin and this other guy, but i dont know who they really are. Thanks!

Guest keikei_b

weee just wondering will the soft subs b fore HQ or LQ versions of this?

coz yeah! if its HQ then il have to sign up for CB then ^^;

Guest Dahee Fanel

hi guys! Umm i have a question: Does anyone know the guests that appeared on the show with god? I know there was a girl that looked like Son ye Jin and this other guy, but i dont know who they really are. Thanks!

That would be Kim Hyun Joo and Lee Sung Jae. :)

weee just wondering will the soft subs b fore HQ or LQ versions of this?

They will be for HQ.

Guest Aikiraat

I've uploaded Episode 181 HQ into megaupload. I split it into 3 parts using HJSplit.

Yashimmanman Episode 181 Part 001

Yashimmanman Episode 181 Part 002

Yashimmanman Episode 181 Part 003

I also uploaded Episode 169 which we are currently subbing.

Yashimmanman Episode 169 Part 001

Yashimmanman Episode 169 Part 002

Yashimmanman Episode 169 Part 003

Credits to NowNForever's CB for 181 and Iyagi's CB for 169.

Guest Smelly Tofu

didn't someone says the sub version are out in dbsg thread already??

omg akira thank you for uploading the eps..lol thank you sooo much..

ohh is the subtitle you guys gonna release in srt. files or hardsubbed it..

i hope you could release both...I really want the srt. files

Guest Dahee Fanel

REALLY??? :o

*sigh* I should have known that one of the numerous DBSK fans would sub this episode... :phew: This poses a problem...

Our future subs will be released as .srt files.

Guest Aikiraat

I don't think that's right. I just glanced through the thread and I think they were talking about the episode of X-man chinese subtitles being out pretty soon or last weeks episode of YSSM being out. I doubt that anybody could sub it in one day.....

We don't want anyone to beat us to subbing it so let's get going! Hehe just kidding. I've finished timing my portion of episode 169. Just got to correct a couple lines I think.

Guest Dahee Fanel

I don't think that's right. I just glanced through the thread and I think they were talking about the episode of X-man chinese subtitles being out pretty soon or last weeks episode of YSSM being out. I doubt that anybody could sub it in one day.....

We don't want anyone to beat us to subbing it so let's get going! Hehe just kidding. I've finished timing my portion of episode 169. Just got to correct a couple lines I think.

Oh, what a relief... :sweatingbullets: Thanks.

Guest Vashkiri

wow i feel so lucky hehe

i just discovered that show via youtube and actually, i was prepared to browse the whole forum to find a page on Yashimmanman

This show rocks, thx for sharing :D

PS : Amazing first page, really ^^

Guest Dahee Fanel

I just sent out PMs to the following members of the YSMM Subbing Team:

iluxxx

jina_bing_bang

yoojeong

claustrophobic

ilovebeans

CoFFeeLoVe

If you're on the list and you have NOT received a PM from me, please let me know ASAP!!!

ALSO:

If you would like to join the subbing team, then please PM me. DO NOT VOLUNTEER BY POSTING ON THIS THREAD. It's too hard to keep track of volunteers that way; please stick to PMs. ANYONE WHO VOLUNTEERS TO JOIN THE SUBBING TEAM BY POSTING ON THIS THREAD WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED IN FUTURE.

Guest mimi1931

i really want to watch the ep of 'TVXQ is sub

i can read chinese

i really watch to watch it with sub

i already watch the ep without sub and i only understand like couple of word so plz help me

thanx

^^

Guest xsnowangelx

wow.. i love this thread.. its sooo pretty n nice.. very clear n straightforward! i can find anything easily AND there are pictures of the people in da shows! dats great! cuz im not korean so i barely no half da ppl when its juss names.. now i can recognize them! xD

cant wait to come bak n spam with u guys about da epis .. after subs r out ^^;; buh i'll wait patiently cuz i noe u guys r doing ur best! great job with da thread!

Guest p3nnyl4m

All these DBSK frenzy on X-man has got me watching YSMM too!

And i just discovered The cast of COme Back Soon Ae was on it this august!

Unfortunately, there's no subs for it.. I am addicted to that show and i would love to know what they were talking about.. SIghs..

Unfortunately then..

For those subbing the DBSK YSMM episode! Ajar Fighting! Big thanks!! :lol::D

Guest litt0piggy

wow already there are subs for DBSK episode?! thankz!

mireille is the post for the list of episodes 36- 92 missing? cuz on they front page you havent got it yet. if you havent notice yet just here to tell you. if you already know then sorry for bothering! :blush:

Guest mireille

We're still working hard on the info of ep#46-92. At first I wanted to wait till that part is completely finished before it's being posted, because I don't want to keep bugging Simply suZ and ask her to update her post several times a week. But then I thought it's best to update at least some information about it. And so we did today. ;)

wow already there are subs for DBSK episode?! thankz!

mireille is the post for the list of episodes 36- 92 missing? cuz on they front page you havent got it yet. if you havent notice yet just here to tell you. if you already know then sorry for bothering! :blush:

Guest Katrina

I don't know if this is not relevant, but i think i really must mention about this...

Congrats to the people who organized this thread, uploading the file, and subbing this show. If u can see me now, i'm giving you all a standing ovation for this great effort... :D

I watched some of the episode, and I find the show sometimes can be ver inspiring. Thank you for subbing this...

Aja aja! :)

Guest rachellee39

just want to say thanks for subbing.

I really like this show so much....and really appreciate the work that all you subbers are doing for us non-korean readers!!

cheers!!

Rachel

Guest Saragorn

I just notice it says "no softsub available" for the Shinhwa episode on 20041018. I have soft subs for the shinhwa part, but not the second half of the previous episode that came with it. (The HQ version I got was smaller because it only has the Shinhwa part in it)

Subs

Archived