[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 Oh, so that was what the hashtag was about in Ryota's latest entry. That's true that he hasn't used RyoTao as hashtag before. Perhaps he thinks it would be too high-profile if he did that? 

@setokaonii Yes, hopefully, Ryota has already conveyed his feelings in a direct way to Tao privately. As for the hashtag RyoTao I think he knows about it because the user pe1k0_531 always put the hashtag 涼太鳳 (RyoTao) and then she would also tag both Ryota and Tao. 

@setokaonii Thank you for the clip! It seems like Ryota and the Gene members were saying that Anikoma brought him a lot of popularity. That his name would appear first in Chinese news and that they had to protect him from fans because of the massive amount he has. 

@ryotatao9495  Hm, is it because Ryota wrote it wrongly the first time? Tao tends to write a comment to correct the things she wrote wrongly in her entries. 

@setokaonii thanks for your translation.

Ryota seems to love Anikoma too much. 

Till now, he still remember what Onii and others said in movie. Even he got new movie. LOL

I think of Tao when Ryota said that. Haha

This pic is very cute. 

I wonder what they did, why they were too close and faces to faces, eyes to eyes like that.

I heard that when people can't look at their crush's eyes over 5 seconds. They will smile or do something, look somewhere or kiss that one. *cough*

Many many people (both celebrities) agree this opinion.

Good news for us: Our thread got over 100.000 views, exactly is 100.253 views and 1.119 comments.

Wow, I can't believe we can do it. 

It just like yesterday, we met on YouTube, over 100 comments and we created this thread on soompi. 

At first, only @Transition and I kept this thread active during 6 months. I thought we can't  keep it active so long since no one knows Japanese, only 2 people. Until you@setokaonii appeared and gave us many things.

Everyone here, @Dramanoona @thuyhoang62 @justananimelover @00lama00 @purplekhie ... I love you all. Thanks for  joining and commenting on this thread :blush:

I know if someday I disappear, this thread still continues. Haha :lol: But I won't disappear Hehe :D I will wait until we can know if RyoTao is real or not.

It's better if we get many members who can comment, give us information, translate Japanese. -_-

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii Thank you for the clip of Genekou! Yes, everytime Ryota does the-talking-to-the-camera section it does make me think of Anikoma or Tao ^_^. This part is like his last conversation with Takane about snatching back Setoka from him. 

Regarding Ryota and Tao being on IG at the same time I have the same thought as you "Did they talk to each other about this?" or "Were they together just now and they just went back to their own places so that's why they have time now to be online?" Hehe.

@ryotatao9495  Thank you for posting the picture! It is one of my absolute favourite picture of Ryota and Tao. They look so cute there. About the 5 seconds thing I can imagine both of them thinking how adorable one another look and who can resist pinching Tao's cheeks there. 

I'm glad that our thread has more than 100 000 views and more than 1000 replies. I want to thank you too for suggesting to find a place for us to discuss about Ryota and Tao. That's how this thread came about :)

Like ryotatao9495 I would also like to thank you all

@amyanhn 

@justananimelover @minniedesu

@cnblovegirl @cwkwkhp2 

@setokaonii @ryotatao9495 @Dramanoona 

@thuyhoang62  @00lama00  @purplekhie   @lee-chan @marchingfishes @one23507

for everything you have brought to this thread. Special thanks to @setokaonii who is always so generous and sharing all the goodies with us!

@Dramanoona Nice to hear that you have some free time now. I might rewatch Anikoma too. While doing these subbed videos it makes me miss the time of watching the drama/movie so much. 

I just watched this part of Genekou and also an entry that I saw on weibo. Ryota drew a member of E-girls. He seemed really proud of it himself but the E-girls member and also the student didn't seem that impressed. Haha. The fans on weibo were teasing him about his drawing skills too. Then a fan commented "The only one who can praise Ryota for his drawings is probably Tao." Then another fan said "Tao's EQ is even higher than Ryota's." According to the fans during Anikoma Tao would praise him everytime he drew something. That's what I call true love :lol:.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4236769127698504

• Like 4

Look who liked Ishii Anna's latest post? Yes, it is Ryota. Some people may not think it is anything special because they are both from LDH. However, the thing is he hasn't liked her posts for months. The latest was in January. Is it a "coincidence" that the picture has Tao? I don't think so. :tongue:

Tao really gets along well with both guys as well as girls. She seems close to Anna already although they have just started filming Cheer Dance.

@Transition
I notice the last times Ryota put like to Anna IG was Apr 9 (post about CINEMAFIGHTERS-LDH's movies, Alan is one of main role, other LDH's artists), twice in the early of Feb, one time in January. 

I don't care about who he puts "like" for, both females. Because it's normal, Tao also puts "like" all in her following list. 

Sometimes, he also puts like for Ono Ito IG (Tao's best friend in Anikoma and real life) and others...
But rarely, not much like the way Ryota often puts like for Tao IG.

@ryotatao9495  Oh, I thought I had looked through Anna's latest posts and didn't find Ryota's name there. I must have missed it then :tongue:. I don't think it is anything abnormal either that he likes other female's post it is just that it isn't often he does that so when I saw him liking Anna's post I was just thinking if he liked it because Tao was in the picture. It seems like I was just overanalyzing though so don't mind me :).

@setokaonii I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought when seeing Ryota's like on Anna's post :).

Speaking of likes, someone at weibo posted yesterday a compilation of the posts of Tao's that Ryota has liked. I don't think she got all of them but there were still a lot, which we all already know of but then she also caught Sugino Yosuke liking Tao's posts. I didn't know he had IG. I have always thought he only had twitter so I looked it up and it seems like he started his in October 2017. He is following Tao, Ryota and Yudai as well as the cast of Harumatsu bokura and some other actors and actresses. 

Thank you for sharing the new preview of Genekou! Oh, my. Haha. Did the producer arrange this because s/he knows Ryota misses Setoka/Tao and that we all miss seeing them together on-screen? I'm looking forward to see how Ryota would react to this. The best would be if the real Setoka (Tao) suddenly appears as a guest and sees this. :lol:

The male lead of Cheer Dance has been revealed. It is Odagiri Joe who will be acting as the teacher/counselor in charge of the cheer-leading team. It is different from the movie because the counselor was a female and I think Mackenyu was Suzu's love interest? I don't know whether there will be any other guys in this drama because I think Tao wrote that the story is set in an all-girls-highschool?

@setokaonii Thank you for the preview! Haha, the girls said Yuta looked cute dressed as Setoka. Let's see what Ryota says :tongue:.

Oh, so the instagram account is a fanaccount. Thank you for telling me. I totally missed the text in the bio.

Subbed video. I like how they helped each other to swing the hammock. Unfortunately the BTS didn't include the part where Ryota was pushing her on the swing. There are only pictures of that part.

@Transition thank for your sub. 

Not only Tao notices Ryota's hands gestures, but also Ryota noticed Tao's hands gestures. 

the finger flick to Tao's forehead wasn't in the script? Did Ryota and Tao create those scenes of siblings?

I like the hammock scenes. It's cute how Ryota said "it rubs your bottom, so embarrassing". He's a gentle man.

About "Setoka" in Genekou, I'm quite sure it was Yuta.

Haha this pic is cute. Tao was pure, like a baby, looked around while Ryota looked at her like a lover. And his hands... :blush: 

Hm...it seems like LDH staffs always keep Anikoma's unifroms? Mad Cyclone and now Genekou. 

And Don't forget this "W Onii" pic at Mad Cyclone concert with a comment of Reo "Setoka, arigato (thank you), Setoka"

I saw Alan and Yuta in uniforms of Alan's shoujo live action "Hirunaka no Ryusei". 

I wonder if they also re-acted that movie? 

Because I only saw Anikoma parody and fans only talked about Gene acted Anikoma, not mentioned Hirunaka. 

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  I'm not sure if Ryota and Tao came up with the interactions themselves. Perhaps they did? Because I know Tao did so with the church scene. Ryota has also mentioned that he and Tao have said they would like to portray a pair of siblings that would make people be envious of so they have most likely put in a lot of thoughts into their performances. 

Thank you for sharing the screen capture of Ryota lifting Tao up! I really like this part too especially when he looked up at Tao and then she looked back at him. So she isn't really that clueless all the time when it comes to romance. At least she noticed him looking at her :lol:

Oh, I didn't know they were making a parody of Hirunaka either. People only talked about Anikoma. 

Another good news about "The 8-year Engagement". It will be showing at the cinemas in Thailand in June. The movie has been "sold" to four places, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland and now Thailand. Perhaps it will be shown in South Korea and Vietnam later too? 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4238115143648149

Tao is super sweet. She knows that "The 8-year Engagement" will be showing at the cinemas in Hong Kong starting from today and tomorrow in Taiwan and June in Thailand so she wrote her thanks in Chinese, Thai and English. 

Ryota was online on IG an hour before Tao this time and liked her picture of the summer sky and also the special looking flowers. 

Hello people! I know that I have joined too late. I have read most of the pages of this thread. I am a teenager who is learning Japanese and loves anime, manga ,Japanese movies and everything else about Japan. I love Generations . I want to join you guys. I love Ryota and Tao and ship them too much. We , shippers can be the best detectives, investigators and well-wishers on this planet! Wanna know more about Ryotao! Squeals silently as mom watches me suspiciously typing something at lightning speed. Recently recovered from an illness and back to read every single page as I joined late.

• Like 1

Hi @richanlovesjapan ! Welcome to the thread! :) Please don't feel that you are joining us late. We are only glad to see more new people here who like Ryota and Tao. It is nice to know that you like anime, manga and Japanese movies as well. Do you happen to have read the manga version of Anikoma or other work of Tao's such as Orange, P&JK, My Little Monster, Kasane etc?  It is sad to hear that you have been ill but it is good that you have recovered now. 

• Like 1