[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@Dramanoona  Haha, the photoshopped poster look funny indeed. I just imagined what it would have been like if Ryota played Haru. It is very different from how he is in real-life.

I'm glad to hear that Ryota is liking many of Tao's posts :).

Thank you for sharing the MV of Anikoma! I like how the user included scenes from both the drama and movie and also how she kept the lines. The song is good as well.

Ryotatao9495 has posted a clip here before of Takeuchi Ryoma and Furukawa Yuki where Ryoma was praising Tao a lot and saying that she an angel, a goddess etc. Yuki mentioned Tao in a recent interview.

"Takeuhi Ryoma who is from the same agency as me said: "Tao-chan is really like an angel." What he said was true. She really is a pure angel."

FYI: They are two Yuki in My Little Monster. This Yuki (Furukawa Yuki) isn't the same as the one (Yamada Yuki) who said that Tao has the most beautiful heart and soul among all the female artists he has worked with. 

• Like 1

Tao is so cute. She was asked to speak like her character Shizuku in a calm and serious manner but she always ended up smiling. Hehe. I notice that when she felt embarrassed here she just took a few steps back and leant on the wall unlike the time during Anikoma promotion where she tugged on Ryota's sleeve and hid behind him ^_^.

The yearly "power ranking" has been released. It is a poll that includes all kind of artists from actors/actresses to comedians, models and singers. In the poll with all artists Tao is ranked 86 this year (in 2017 she was ranked 118 and in 2016 on 341) so she has been climbing up a lot. As for top 30 actresses she is on the 13th place this year and in 2017 on 19. Ryota has made it to the poll for the first time but his spot is unknown because they only announced top 100 and top 30 in each category.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4233824802154854

• Like 1

Tao recently went on this show called Omotenasu. From what I have seen of the short clips of the show on IG it seems like they are asking her all kinds of questions and not just about the movie. According to the user below Tao mentioned that her hobby is playing piano (which is something we all know of) but then she also said she likes scent (kaori). She wrote about perfumes and scents on her IG in September 2017 but has she always had an interest in scents? I thought it was Ryota who like that? Hehe. Here's comes another thing that they have in common although this time my intuition says she got influenced by him ^_^. Or what do you guys think? 

Preview of the show

Full version of the show

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av22721569?from=search&seid=17068889290024308356

A short introduction of the characters in Kasane.

006LYCQDgy1fqt75joai8j31591kw1c3.jpg

Credits: 彡与胡说  at weibo and Daruma Matsuura's twitter

• Like 1

@Transition like I said before,  other dramas/movies official accounts aren't active too much like Anikoma. 

Aikoma's posts >>>>>>>>>>>>other accounts's posts.

That's why I always think Anikoma is very special with Anikoma team (the cast, staff, director).

Anikoma's pictures are very close and sweet, like they are best friends, not normal co-stars.

And we can see how close they are, especially Ryota-Tao-Chiba-Ito-Takuya-Sugino. 

I notice Ryota rarely puts "like" for female's IG, but he always "like" Tao's pics if he can.

I don't understand Japanese well, so I only read Eng trans of Tao and Ryota interviews/profiles.

I read a lot of fact/Q&A/profile/interviews...

But I didn't read Tao mentioned anything about scents before Anikoma. And I didn't read Ryota mentioned about shrines/amulets/sky in his hobbies before Anikoma.

So I wonder if Tao influenced Ryota and Ryota influenced Tao? 

Ryota said his childhood hero is Ultraman. And Tao said Ryota looks like Ultraman. I wonder if he watched Tao in Ultraman's movie before or after Anikoma.

Here is Ryota's 100 Q&A:

https://qnuy.livejournal.com/343907.html
Hm... It's better if their old fans or someone knows Japanese join our thread.

I'm glad to hear Ryota got 1 million followers on Weibo.

• Like 1

Tao is a good girl. No wonder co-stars always give best compliments for her, sincerely.

Honestly, I never see other female artists (in the world) receive a lot of sincere compliments like Tao. 

That's why I think Fans of ikemen should stop using bad words to talk about Tao's personality like she is fake, a coiner, hipocrite, flirty, richard simmons...while their idols gave Tao many sincere compliments like she is an angel, a  god...

Tao doesn't have any scandals, no one in J-biz complain about Tao. 

• Like 2

@ryotatao9495 Yes, I like how active the Anikoma account was. If only the one for My Little Monster could be 50 % as active. They are going against Avengers so it is a tough competition. I don't particulary like the cast as a team but I would like Tao's movies to be able to do well or at least decent.

I also get the feeling that Tao and Ryota influence each other. I didn't hear Tao mention anything about liking scent and perfumes before Anikoma either but like you I don't know Japanese either so I can't say I'm 100 % sure. But the IG user chi_chi1907 knows Japanese and even she was surprised when she heard Tao say that she likes scents so I believe it is something she hasn't mentioned before :)

As if Ryota started to like sky, shrines etc before or after knowing Tao we will have to ask an old Gene fan then or check the old entries of his mobile blog to be able to know. 

Tao has indeed gotten a lot of compliments from her co-stars, both guys and girls. She is very considerate, nice, polite and pure. She is hardworking too and does everything seriously. In another recent show she was asked to answer a few questions (by writing) and she was writing very long answers, as usual. The hosts were all impressed by her sincerity. 

• Like 2

@setokaonii Welcome back! 

Hehe. Regarding if Tao likes meat or Onii more I think the answer is Onii because there would always be more of meat but there's only one Onii in the world :lol:

As for Omotenasu and the other show I posted above where she mentioned about her friend's wedding, I hope there will be Chinese subtitles of them so I can understand more of what she said. 

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Ryota and Tao in Dr. Martens boots! Wow, so they don't only wear matching clothes but shoes too? They matched the shoes with plaid clothes as well. 

No, I haven't seen her wear those kind of shoes before. It is either heels, sandals or jogging shoes of what I have noticed. So like you, I also think this type of shoes are more like Ryota's style and that she got influenced by him.

Regarding the person that she mentioned on IG that she hasn't met for a long time. I'm also curious on who the person is. I think it would be nice if it is Ryota but then at the same I would like to think that their relationship is the kind where they would meet up often even though they are both busy :tongue:.

• LOL 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the information! I have noticed Tao mention Osaka many times on IG too. There was one post where she said she likes the dialect (Kansai dialect). In one of the twitter posts about Anikoma last year it said that she would ask Ryota to speak that dialect so she really seems to like it. 

Tao has been uploading a lot of pictures of My Little Monster. She had three days off so she has had more time to post now :tongue:

Yes.  I have noticed the explosion of IG posts from Tao.

Incidentally,  I am currently in love with a song from Generations which is part of the OST from Love  Re-run. But it's only fully released in June!

Only a sample for now.

I suppose Ryota is busy with tour preparations and the release of the new album.

• Thanks 1

@Dramanoona I have been following "Love Rerun" and Generations' song grew on me while watching the drama too. 

Ryota hasn't been posting much lately so I think he is indeed busy with the rehearsals for the concert.

Are they going to release a full album or single?

@setokaonii Oh, Ryota with a ring? I don't think he usually wear ring? I know Tao tends to wear a ring on her little fingers. In the picture you posted of her in yellow striped outfit she also had one on her thumb. Perhaps it is like you said couple rings?

Thank you for putting together the pictures of Tao and Ryota in yellow. They look good in all colours. 

Another subbed video. Tao was running very fast indeed in the scene where Onii fell down the stairs. During the part when Ito was talking I noticed that Ryota was looking away a few times. I think he was looking at Tao who was filming a bit away with Takuya.

• Like 1

Tao and Ryota are both on IG right now. Ryota only posted a IG story and liked her post of Yuki while Tao is liking others posts. 

[Edited: She later posted three new entries.]

Regarding the topic we had before about Ryota and Tao influencing each other, in the magazine below he talked about that himself. 

TVfan magazine May 2017 with Ryota

"Because I'm the only child I could initally not grasp the feeling of having a little sister and the closeness of our relationship. Although Tao-chan is the same age as me I got influenced by her attitude of wanting to take care of others around her and work hard. I want to cheer for her. We have both said "We want to become the siblings who others are yearning for." I want to portray the hidden love that Haruka has towards his little sister well. When a guy is facing a girl who he likes but who is together with other guys you would definitely get jealous. This clumsiness and pure feelings of Haruka's is something I can relate to. The fact that he is a clean and pure guy made me become Haruka's fan too."

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4236066968463987

@Transitionthanks for your hard work.

Ryota really loves "Onii" and his little sister *cough Tao cough*

.Last night, Tao-chan posted on Instagram that when promoting for "Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun" in Osaka, the audience called her "Mare-chan". Tao greatly appreciate them.

Remember in an interview @Transition posted here before, when Ryota said he will act with Tsuchiya Tao,his mom asked "Is this child acted Mare?" 

Ryotawas very surprised when his mom knew Tao. And... Ryota's family lives in Osaka.

It means Mare is really popular.

Mare is too cute. No wonder everyone loves Mare and Tao. After Mare, Tao was No.1 many top rankings in Japan like "the most beautiful/sexiest/famous female artists", the nose favorite actress...

You can watch this show with Engsub to know how popular Mare was.

Until now, Mare is still one of 10 most popular asadora in Japan (while there are 100 asadora until now). The rating was really high at that time.

Remember Satoh Takeru and director Keishi Ohtomo mentioned "Mare-chan"when watching Tao in Kenshin.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the information about the stage-greeting of My Little Monster in Osaka and also about Mare. It seems like more chances were given to Tao after she has acted in the Asadora. I'm therefore thankful that she encountered it. However, my interest for it still isn't that high. Unfortunately. Due to different reasons. I think it is cute that Ryota's mom knew about Tao before her son collaborated with her.

Speaking of collaboration, I wonder whether Tao has watched E-Girls' performances or perhaps joint concerts of LDH because she is working with Anna now? She has mentioned E-Girls a few times in her recent posts. 

@setokaonii thanks for your information.

Yes, I notice too that Ryota was happy when seeing Tao ran so fast to him. And I'm quite surprised that Ryota could say it t Tao straightly.

It seemed like he liked Tao at that time and dropped a hint to Tao. He wanted to know what Tao thought at that time LOL

Tao is really low to realize boys's feelings.

Anikoma's trailer got 23 million views on YouTube. It's very high for Japanese movies/dramas. 

I notice some RyoTao's MV on YouTube got over 1 million, 2 million views too. And some videos got about 100.000 to 900.000 views.

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii I would like to see Tao dance with the other girls too. Except for filming she has to rehearse too of what I saw on her IG. I hope everything will go smoothly for her and that it won't be too tiring.  

I also liked the part in the BTS where Ryota said he got happy seeing Tao running so fast to him because she was anxious. Haha. I don't think she got the hint either. She just felt embarrassed at her own speed. I think guys have to be very direct for her to understand "these things". 

Thank you for sharing the interview of Ryota's with us. He is like Tao. Delicious food is a must have. 

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the information! I'm glad to see that the trailer got 23 million views. That's indeed a lot for a Japanese movie. If youtube wasn't banned in China I believe it would get even more views given how popular Anikoma is among Chinese people. 

LOL Ryota used hashtag さのよせ(sanoyose) (Ryota & Reo). 

Shippers are happy.

I'm jealous although I like katareo too T_T

I know he never use hashtag ryotao even when RyoTao is real T_T

I think we should use hashtag ryotao more and more -_-