[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

I guess the reason fashionsnap deleted the old article is they want to upload the new link that's why they deleted the old one. This time not only photos of family but they included video interview with RyoTao as well.

Fashionsnap Link:

https://www.fashionsnap.com/article/2024-06-19/giorgio-armani-katayose-tsuchiya/

Also, there is another article of RyoTao from Vogue Japan.

From Madame Figaro Japan

(@Transition has shared this one)

p/s: I'll be coming back again. Gotta go now. See you.

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you so much for the videos!

The first one from fashionsnap is so cute! I was smiling from ear to ear throughout the whole video. The way Tao was swinging her hand while holding his (when they were indoors) to the moment when Ryota made a heart with his fingers to her when she was shooting solo-pictures and also towards the end when they just naturally came together and interlocked their fingers and then walked away, everything was so cute and sweet! How I wish I could understand what they said though.

Hm, it is just me or does the link to Vogue Japan not work?

It is quite funny how we were so envious of other couples for being so open about their relationships but now with this public appearance and also photoshoots of RyoTao's and their child a lot of people envy them and us (the fans). I have seen many people repost and write that this is the ending they wish for for their ships as well. 

Looking forward to see how the pictures for the madame Figaro magazine will turn out. Hope there will be an interview with RyoTao that isn't all about fashion and the brand Giorgio Armani. I'm thankful to them for inviting RyoTao to the fashion show since all this wouldn't be possible without them but I would love to hear more about the couple themselves.

• Like 1

Hi guys! Phew, got so much things to catch up on. 😮‍💨

@Transition You are welcome. 😊 Thank you too for sharing the other photos and videos of RyoTao! Whoa, they really just dropped a bomb like that and continuously shocking us and giving us surprises. There are so many moments that I like but I love to see the heartwarming moments of them interacting with their child. I also love the one when Ryota did the "Love" 🫶 hand gestures when Tao was taking shot.

Regarding the link from Vogue Japan, you are right it did not work anymore. I posted it here just few minutes after they posted it on X and then when I try to look at it again it was no longer there. Maybe Vogue Japan will provide the new link later like what Fashionsnap did?

Haha, I know right. We always said how lucky the fans of other couples are because they could see their favs being open. I did not expect RyoTao will go public because they have always been so private. So, I am happy they decided to appear together like this, not only just two of them but with their child as well (btw, Honoka aka Tao's sister are there too). There are a lot of positive responses with this public appearance. Also, it seems that RyoTao videos got the most-viewed videos on Fashionsnap's TikTok account with millon views. That is a huge gap. They did that. RyoTao did that. People love to see them.

Regarding Madame Figaro magazine, if I'm not mistaken it's for August issues. Maybe people can get the magazine by that time?

@ryotatao9495 Hi, welcome back! We miss you too. Yes, it's hard to see Ryota and Tao appear together especially after they got married. Glad that they are now able to appear together and attend this kind of event.

@setokaonii The moment of Ryota making a heart with his fingers while Tao took solo-pictures is super cute. I like how this side of him (cute, silly and affectionate) could be seen when he is with Tao :)

Yes, hopefully Vogue Japan will fix the link again.

I'm happy too that RyoTao decided to appear together like this. I think this is a big step for them, considering how low-profiled they were before. So it must be a relief for them to see all the positive responses they have gotten. I can understand why their videos got the most views on the Tiktok account of Fashionsnap's. I see myself going back several times to rewatch them because they are so cute together.

Yes, I saw a picture of Honoka stepping out of the same car. Perhaps more family members came along as well?

More pictures of RyoTao. I really like the first and the second one (their gaze at each other and their smiles are so sweet).

Credit: cloverblossom

@Transition Thank you for sharing the photos! They went all out this time and people Iike it. 😝

Ryota always has this serious looking face on him but when he acted silly like that, he looks funny and cute. 😆

Oh, are you able to view Fashionsnap's TikTok now? I know that TikTok has been banned in some countries. You can view them on IG too, the contents were all the same, I think.

Remember last year when there was still no announcement made (yet) of the birth (although rumour said Tao has just given birth) and they kept it silent until Ryota's birthday, we discussed that the reason they want to hide and don't want to announce the birth (yet at that time) was probably because they want to do a vlog (lol what a wishful thinking) but we know it is impossible, and we were expecting to see at least a baby finger for the birth announcement but they only let us see the "sky" video (lol what a moment) but hey, look at us now, we got almost everything that we wished before, like the rings, the photos of RyoTao after married, the photos of them with their baby, the way they call each other when they were introducing and mentioning each other to others "my husband (otto)", "my wife (tsuma)", Tao mentioning "married" and "little life", Ryota mentioned "married couple" (fufu). Not only photos, the gave us videos too (which close to vlog 😂). I really didn't expect that we get to see all that. It's just like what Tao said in Fashionsnap interview "I never thought that my dream would come true so quickly."

Anyway, talking about the "sky", in the Vogue Japan interview, Tao said:

"The theme song for the movie that my husband and I co-starred in is called "Sora," so l'd like to watch the sky in Milan and Paris with my family."

In Fashionsnap interview, they were asked about their thoughts on their outfits and Tao went first and said:

"It was his first time coming to Italy, I think European clothes look amazing on him, wearing clothes to match the Italian sky."

Edited:

@Transition You said that the blazer that Tao was wearing there is the same one Ryota wore at the airport. You are absolutely right about that. Tao said "This jacket was worn by my husband when he entered Italy from Japan."

• Like 1

@setokaonii Yes, we have been really spoiled with all the contents these past days so I don't know how I would feel when they go all low-key again when they are back in Japan. According to the latest IG posts by Tao, they seem to be in Europe still. Someone at weibo mentioned that they heard Ryota say to someone at the event that their next stop after Milan was Paris. I wonder what they are going to do there. Perhaps it is not job-related but a family trip?

Speaking of IG, Ryota posted pictures of him and Tao two days ago and Tao posted a few today, it is their first time appearing on each other's IG posts after the announcement. It is also the first time Tao has referred Ryota as husband in her IG. I wonder if RyoTao decided to talk with people from Armani so they could invite Tao as well because Ryota didn't want to be away from Tao and their child? Aw...

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8hdlSLyiQW/?igsh=OW93dWVsMjYwOXo=

Yes, like you said we got almost everything we wished to see of RyoTao all within a few days (the only thing left is wedding pictures :p) I'm so happy that we were able to witness all this. It really made everything "more real" for me since we haven't seen them as an official couple off-screen before (they were never caught by the paparazzi either). I'm also really happy for them since I can see through their interactions and the way they look at each other that they love and respect each other. Let's see if the next time they decide to appear together again if their family has extended to being a four-membered-family :)

I like how they referred each other as husband and wife too during the video clip. (Sorry for the confusion. The Tiktok link still doesn't work for me I watched it on IG). However, I'm curious on how they call each other usually. Is it just Tao now or still Tao-chan and what does Tao call Ryota? I think I'm getting more greedy due to all of the contents that they have been giving us lately.

Thank you for the translations of what Tao said in both the Vogue interview and the videoclip. 

Sora really is something that seem to be connected to both of them. As we have said before Tao already liked posting pictures of the sky before Anikoma and then "Sora" became the themesong of the movie and coincidentally Ryota also likes the sky.

Ryota mentioned here that they brought along some plates that Tao got as a gift during her "Mare" times. Could it be the plates that appeared on both of their SNS a few years ago? Nevertheless, I like how both of them are on the same page regarding the thoughts of wanting to keep things traditional. Because I'm not sure whether me or my husband would have put an effort in taking along with us plates from our own country to somewhere overseas.

https://x.com/AdriannaVhitry/status/1803362783872033275

In a short interview that Ryota had during this trip they asked him what kind of impression he has of Milan. He said: "I'm really happy that I could have a taste of the delicious local pizza yesterday. Also before when my wife went to Naples she bought me Limoncello (Italian lemon liqueur) as a souvenir. I liked it a lot. I would like to drink it together with her again."

Tao went to Italy in 2019. So it was back when they were still boyfriend/girlfriend.

https://weibo.com/7422103045/5047405207359450

@Transition People have been wondering too whether they are going to Paris after Milan. Because in the interview they mentioned Paris so, I guess they will be in Paris later. Well, I don't know what will happen after they return to Japan. For now, let us and RyoTao embracing the present moments. 😙

Thank you for sharing the link of Tao's IG. Finally! We could see Ryota and Tao posting photos of each other on IG after a long time. The last time Ryota posted a photo with Tao was in 2018 where he went to see Tao's stage performance 'Pluto' whilst Tao's last post with Ryota was in 2021 when they were in the same program 'Shibuya Note' and she referred him as Onii in her post. Now she referred him as husband. About how they call each other, I saw a video of Ryota called Tao by her first name "Tao" but I still confused did he really call her "Tao" or "Ohh" or "Awhh" in the video? 

Hehe. Taking plates from own country to overseas are quite risky as it has the potential of breaking. However, I am glad that they brought along some plates and not wasabi to keep things traditional. (Lol wasabi I remember few years ago whenever Tao went oversea we always say she would bring back wasabi as souvenir lol who would have brought something that originally from own country from other country to its origin country).

Thank you for the links and translations! Tao went to Italy in 2019, so they were already close by then. So, the souvenir is not wasabi. 😂

@setokaonii Wow. I didn't realize that the last time Ryota posted a picture of Tao on his IG was back in 2018. It must have been difficult for them to hold everything under wrasp especially Tao, who usually share a lot of things on her blog/IG with fans. 

Regarding Tao bringing a souvenir to Ryota back in 2019 I think they were already dating back then. Most articles said they started dating in 2017 but there has been some that say 2019. I believe it is 2017 based on the hints we have found before and because Tao suddenly changed her opinion about dating in 2018. 

Thank you for sharing the video! I can't really tell either what he is calling her here. It is probably Tao though since couples usually don't call each other chan- and -kun anymore after they have gotten together. 

@Transition I agree. They have a good relationship during and even after Anikoma, not only with each other but also with other casts as well so, it makes sense, based on the hints.

Anyway, it seems that Simba (Tao's brother) is also together with them based on Simba's IG story. He shared a story with France 🇫🇷 flag, so maybe they are in Paris now.

@setokaonii I saw on Tao's IG story just now that there will be a fall/winter fashion show for Giorgio Armani Prive in Paris today (Tuesday) at 7:30 pm. Looking forward to see a new set of pictures of RyoTao together :)

Oh, so Shinba is with them as well. So perhaps all of their family members went together? 

@Transition Thank you for sharing the video of Ryota and Tao in Paris! Aww, I like how he's holding Tao's hand when they are walking down the stairs. I could only see Ryota did this kind of act with his co-stars before during film/drama promos but now we can see he's doing that to his wife in his actual life. They are wearing black today. Ryota's hair looks better this way and it suits him. Waiting for more and more videos and photos of them. If possible, I want to see little Katayose (their child) once more.🤭

p/s: Honoka-san, we saw that. We are waiting for that video on the phone lol.

@setokaonii You are welcome! :) Hope RyoTao will be shooting for some magazines this time as well. 

I would also like to see their child again. 

The content of this video is like the one above but from a different angle.

Credit: Paris Videostars

Interview with Tao. Tao mentioned her husband (Ryota) here.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8povtpyKeW/?igsh=a3N0MHBiZnpnbjB2

@Transition Thank you for sharing another videos and photos of Ryota and Tao in Paris! I like how Fashionsnap and Elle used the song 'Love You More' as background music for RyoTao's videos. Also, that one video from Elle, there were some parts in the video where you can see Ryota and Tao taking videos of themselves. I wonder how Elle got that selfie videos though? Are they sharing it to Elle from their personal phone? Or are they just using a phone provided by Elle's team? In the caption it was mentioned they were enjoying dinner by Elle. Perhaps, they have already planned and discussed to include that videos of them recording themselves to Elle. It feels like I'm watching a vlog when they recorded themselves. Nevertheless, whoever recommended to use that bgm, you are genius because LYM is like their love theme song besides Sora. (Ryota, are you the one who requests it?) 😆. It feels like I'm watching fan-made video but with higher resolution and quality. 😂

@setokaonii I also like how they used "Love You More" for RyoTao's videos. Although it wasn't a song for Anikoma I usually think that the person that Ryota is singing about is Tao :p

Good thought and observation regarding those selfie videos. I think they might have used the phones provided for them from the different magazines. I think it is the same for the new set of pictures of them in Paris that were released today.

Here are the new pictures. I really like the picture of them looking at each other, the one of Tao doing Ryota's make-up and the one where's she is looking up at him. Aw. As a fan, this is far more than what I had expected. I'm glad that they have chosen to be more open with their relationship. 

There are two more pictures in this link

https://spur.hpplus.jp/collection/topics/sVajLA/page4/?utm_campaign=ift.spur_magazine.twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

More pictures from Milan

Aw. We really got another picture of RyoTao with their child.

• Like 1

@Transition Thank you for sharing more photos of RyoTao! I still haven't recovered from their previous contents and now they are giving us more and more. I cannot believe that after seven years of shipping them, we finally get to see all these special moments and contents. When I look back again, I don't know how we survived with just hints before but the wait was worth it. Everything that we went through, the ups and downs, the time that we spent. Also, the time when there was nothing to update at all and now the contents are overflowing. I am moved.

Regarding the photos, I like how they made it look like they are taking photos of each other. I feel like a thirdwheel. Happy that they are willing to share this kind of shots and be more open (although it was also for work purpose). I thought we could only see these kind of special photos in a photobook etc. but they made it available in magazine where people can see it. Looking at those photos and videos, it makes me feel like I'm watching the continuation of Anikoma.

Anyway, it seems like they are back in Japan.

@setokaonii I feel you. Although we all believed RyoTao has been a couple since we started gathering here it kind of feels like a dream looking back how it all started and how far we/they have come. I'm so happy for them. Like many have said, the way they look at each other shows that they are in love and also the fact that they chose each other and their child instead of prioritizing their career (by for example hiding their relationship further and not get married until in their 30-40s) say more than anything. 

Hehe. I think many people would like the idea of them releasing a photobook together. Imagine having having lots of pictures of them together in different clothes, hairstyles, poses...that would have been awesome.

Happy 7th anniversary to Anikoma! I have been listening to Sora and Love You More lately while thinking of RyoTao and also Haruka and Setoka being happy in their own world. Hehe. :)

Yes, it seems like RyoTao are back in Japan. This interview by anan seems to have been taken at the airport.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8zEJM9yh1x/?igsh=MXR1cTlrZGs4MGwxaw==

Here's a video of RyoTao getting off their van in Paris 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8uXR8Vy5OD/?igsh=dGh6dDhubnFhZ2Zr

Spoiler

I understand. See you here soon :)