[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Here's another clip of Tao promoting "8 years Engagement", which was aired on the 29th of November 2017. The host was asking both Takeru and Tao what their criteria is when it comes to their future marriage partner. Takeru said someone who can do chores and when it was Tao's turn to answer she said: "It is a secret." 

The host later asked what kind of look that they like of the opposite gender. Takeru said he likes when girls wear yukata. Tao said she thinks when guys wear hakama (Japanese traditional trousers) they would look handsome and very gentlemen-like but she also likes when guys wear sporty clothing. 

Hakama is the type of trousers that Ryota and Gene members wore in this picture.

26067072_202828246958361_370633801658374

As for Tao's critera for her future marriage partner, I wonder why she is being so secretive about this all of a sudden. :tongue:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17394981/

I have translated some parts of this second clip before (but it was only text that I shared and no video). Takeru and Tao were asked a few questions to test their chemistry. 

Tao would like to get proposed on a dating location (dating spot). She said: "Although it might not be a very special place but on an open/wide place it is like reflecting the sparkling future of two people. I really like that kind of feeling. I personally really like Yokohama." 

Tao also said she would like to have an extravagant traditional Japanese wedding and have three children. For Takeru it was exact the opposite, proposing at home, a simple western wedding and two children :lol:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av17394981/?p=2

Regarding Tao liking open/wide places, I remember translating an article about Ryota's ideal date many pages back in this thread where he mentioned about wanting to stay at a hotel far from the city with open ceiling/walls where the sea and sky can be seen. Both of them seem to like open/wide places.

• Like 1

Twitter 180130:

Reaching-210000-souvenir

We have finally been able to see that (the followers breaking the 210000 mark). 

Releasing the 210000-celebration-clip feels good...!!!

Thank you everybody.

*Please note that the updates of the movie will soon end.

When we searched after this clip we also found other precious clips which we will upload later on Twitter and Instagram.

#Anikoma

Video

The amount of followers of Anikoma official twitter account breaking 210000. 

We are very thankful to you all. 

The director and Onii are very happy.

Thank you for your support.

Hereafter we will continue to release (more clips).

Please continue to support us. 

Here is the video Ryota took for Tao in Anikoma BTS.

They are too cute together 

@Transition thanks for your translation. I think Tao and Ryota wanna tell me everyone that they are having lover, but they can't tell who he/she is.

I re-check all hint of RyoTao, and I realize that they didn't hide that they have a lover, they're not single, especially this 2018. 

• Thanks 1

Anikoma Twitter 180130:

\(The amount of followers on Twitter) Reaching-210000-souvenir!! Releasing a precious clip./

Those who have watched the BTS probably already know this B).

We are specially releasing this precious clip!!

In the bonus disc this part was filmed from another angle. 

#Little sister that is filmed by Onii

#Little sister who was describing her dream seriously

#There are ear-plugs in the ears :lol: :lol:

#Anikoma

"DVD and Blu-ray is currently selling with good reviews

#Remember to take a look at Instagram too

@ryotatao9495  Thank you for sharing the clip! I'm curious on what they were talking about there. 

Will Anikoma post something on Tao's birthday this year, like they did with the other cast members?

Regarding Ryota and Tao, it is a pity that she will be going overseas when it is Valentine's day otherwise she would perhaps drop some hints on what they would do on that day. 

I don't know if you guys have watched this performace of "Love You More" yet but the covering-eyes-movement that Tao talked about in the BTS of Anikoma drama, which she found mesmerizing appears at 0:40 in this clip . I initially thought everyone in the group did that movement but it turned out that it was only Ryota. As another fan pointed out Tao must have watched it live since this performance was from their Speedster Tour. The DVD/Blu-ray was released on the 28th of December 2016. Anikoma had already wrapped up by then. The tour started 160423 and ended 160710 so she must have gone to support them before they started filming Anikoma. Tao was really paying attention when she was at the concert since he only did it once and it only lasted a few seconds :tongue:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4202026688492824

@setokaonii  Thank you for sharing the clips! I like how you put the two clips filmed from different angles into one. I really like this part of the BTS. 

I like how Ryota is smiling so happily here while looking at Tao.

85e8d569ly1fnyqcjn412j21hc0u07wh.jpg

Speaking of different angles...

85e8d569ly1fnyqd2mc7yj21hc0u07wh.jpg

This is the picture that Tao took.

85e8d569ly1fnyqco1ooej21kw16o7eh.jpg

Credit: 锦衣卫轻蓝_ at weibo

Do you guys think the next clip would be the one Tao filmed when Ryota was playing the piano?

Sora is indeed a beautiful love song. I remember liking it the first time I heard it. 

To some gossips now that aren't related to Tao or Ryota. Sota Fukushi was seen going out with a girl. They didn't seem to have the intention of hiding it since they were interacting sweetly just like any couple out there. People over at weibo said that many of the rising actors seem to have a girlfriend already, not long ago it was Ryoma and now Sota. They think that there are probably more, it is just that they haven't been caught yet. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Yes, I think they look cute too. She isn't a celebrity but a known blogger or IG user of what I have heard? So hopefully she won't get bashed and that they would get blessings from fans. 

The height difference is indeed like Ryota and Tao. People have commented before too that their height difference is cute. I think Asians generally like when guys are a lot taller than girls. I hope too if Ryota and Tao are indeed dating that people would be happy for them. They are both very nice and sweet as individuals so they really deserve to be loved by someone who is as awesome as they are. Speaking of their good traits. Ono Ito has said that there is one thing that she got very touched by. Tao was bringing along a big suitcase once when they met up. Ito thought "what is she doing dragging such suitcase with her?" It turns out that the suitcase was filled with scarves, beanies and two blankets. Tao knows that Ito is afraid of getting cold so that's why she brought those to her. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

I usually watch Korean dramas but there was a lull so I started watching Japanese dramas and Anikoma caught my attention.

Really love the story and characters even though the plot initially caused me to rethink watching this. But I have no regrets!

And Ryota and Tao are so cute together so of course I googled ....and here I am!

• Like 1

@Dramanoona Welcome to the thread! I'm glad to hear that you like Anikoma and Ryota x Tao. I know that the plot and the name of the movie/drama may have scared some people away but fortunately you still gave it a chance. Ryota and Tao are indeed cute together and I like their chemistry too. Is it the first time that you have watched their drama/movie? If you are planning to watch other production of theirs then I would recommend Limit and Omukae Death (dramas) and Orange and The Werewolf game 2 (movies). As for Ryota, since he is a singer he has only been in two productions, one is GTO and the other is Anikoma. He is in a group that is called Generations of Exile Tribe. Their songs are quite good.

Here's a clip from the event yesterday. Suzu and Airi celebrated Tao's birthday in advance. 

According to the news below, Tao's birthday wish is...

"To listen to a lot of different kinds of music and read more books. I hope I can get more knowledge this year." 

https://skypost.ulifestyle.com.hk/article/2004030/土屋太鳳獲廣瀨鈴慶生

• Like 2

@Dramanoona Welcome to this thread! 

I'm glad to see you here!  

I know Anikoma is quite silly, I don't like the plot, I also know fans of Ryota/Tao/Chiba hate Anikoma's plot too much, but Ryota/Tao/Chiba/Sugino/Takuya really love Anikoma. And chemistry of RyoTao is very great.

That's why I love and respect Anikoma. I hope their fans can understand that thing and respect this project. They can dislike, but don't bash it everywhere. 

@Transition thank you very much! 

According to the news below, Tao's birthday wish is...

"To listen to a lot of different kinds of music and read more books. I hope I can get more knowledge this year." 

I think of Ryota *cough*. 

• Like 2

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I have started listening to Generations from EXILE Tribe songs too (mainly because of Sora :wub:)

@Transition I will check out those movies. Werewolf Game sounds intriguing!

If they had the DVD with English subtitles I would very likely buy the movie! However, since it is not possible, I will wait for subtitles. Having zero knowledge of Japanese, I actually watched the raw version of the movie!

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Regarding Tao's birthday wish I also thought of Ryota. Like setokaonii said those are his hobbies too. As we have mentioned before Ryota is someone who knows a lot of things. Does she want to get more knowledge because she got influenced by him?

@setokaonii  It is nice seeing that Ryota and Tao have many things in common and how their habits are becoming more alike. 

Thank you so much for sharing the video with us! You did a good job with choosing the scenes and putting them together. I like the song by Leola that you chose too. Aw, while watching it I couldn't help but smile. I like how they played football, ate and fooled around together and the last scene of them playing the bridal song together was such sweet scene to end the video with. You should consider doing a full MV of Ryota and Tao with the BTS of the drama and movie. I think it will be well-liked and appreciated by fans since most MVs out there are scenes from the drama and movie. 

Thank you for sharing the Twitter update as well! Ryota and Tao are indeed super cute there. It has become one of my favourite pictures of them together. 

@Dramanoona  I really like Sora too. Other songs by Generations that I like are "Love You More" and "Hana". 

"The Werewolf Game 2 - Beastside" is the best among the werewolf movies (there is 5 of them in total if I remember correctly) according to fans. You will get to see a different side of Tao there. The sad thing is I don't think there's English subtitles out, only Chinese. 

I'm with you. I think it is a pity too that the DVD/Blu-ray of Anikoma doesn't come with English subtitles. Otherwise I think the sale would have been even better than what it is right now and it will reach more people. 

Happy birthday to Tao! Wishing her a good health and career! May all her wishes come true!

Anikoma Instagram 180202:

#Anikoma picture exhibition

Today is of

Tachibana siblings <3

Did Onii manage to fish the ball up!?

Please watch the BTS to find out. 

#Ani Ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu

#DVD and Blu-ray is currently selling with good reviews

#Tomorrow Setoka will...

#Onii has to press on for the performance at Music Station later on

Anikoma Twitter 180202: 

\DVD and Blu-ray is currently selling with good reviews/

Anikoma picture exhibition

Today is of

Tachibana siblings <3

#Summer is the season of love

#Tomorrow Setoka will...

#Ani Ni Aisaresugite komattemasu

Instagram 180203

Setoka, happy birthday!

Onii (23 in Japanese sounds like Onii) is representing Anikoma team to give this present on the 3rd of February to Tsuchiya-san. 

Hope we would be able to see more of her smile in this year when she is 23. 

We have uploaded on Instagram the videos of Onii drawing and when he has finished the drawing. 

#Tsuchiya Tao

#Ani Ni Aisarusugite Komattemasu

#The presence of this team 

• Like 1