[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@setokaonii Thank you for the BTS clips. I just watched it on your IG. Yes, Tao is indeed really good at piano. I would like to hear more of both Tao and Ryota playing the piano, other than the small parts we have seen so far. The best would be if they could play together for Gene's concert but I think it is too much to ask for. I think it is cute how happy the members were for Ryota when they knew he got the role as Onii. I like the fact that Ryota showed this to Tao and how she was full of smile when she watched it. I'm thankful that the director chose him and Tao for the roles so more people, especially outside of Japan, could get to know them and that they too could get to know each other :wink:

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the correction. I thought of writing about Ryota at first then I changed my mind and wanted to write Ryuto so it became a mix of their names Ryuta. :lol:

• Like 1

@setokaonii Oh, I didn't notice that you had put them as instagram stories. I just watched those you posted as "normal" entries. It is okay though. I think Subpig or Ryota/Tao's fanclub will translate them eventually so please don't feel that you have to reupload them again just for my sake. You have already done a lot for us :)

Here's the 2nd part of Genetalk with Ryota, Mandy and Ryuto. They all had to draw a topic from a box called Bestbox that they have to talk about. Ryota drew a card/paper where it stood "Best Kiss". Mandy then asked him to come up with a best kiss scenario.

Ryota said: "It is around March, when the coldness from winter has passed and the lukewarm season has begun. I say: "Even though it isn't summer yet I really want to look at the sea. Although we can't go and swim yet let's walk to the seaside". So we take a walk along the sea. It is around 3-4 o' clock in the afternoon, the breeze that has a scent of sea salt fill our noses. The sea is sparkling, you that are watching the sparkling sea are even more sparkling. I'm silently watching your profile. That's when I think: "Ah, now it is time."

Then I call her name.

Me: xxx ( Ryota said Nai Nai Ni so hence the three x). 

She says: Hm?

At that moment, I give her a kiss. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4196232224120997

--------------------------------------------------------------

When I heard this part of Genetalk I thought Ryota is either really good at coming up with ideas on spot or he is actually describing a real-life experience. The scenario he was describing also seems a bit similar to the last scene of Anikoma when Setoka gave Onii a surprise kiss by the sea. When he was describing the best kiss scenario he said that he called her name and since he can't possibly say a name he said "Nai Nai Ni" which I decipher as a girl's name with three letters. Although it may be common that girls in Japan has three letters but I couldn't help but connect it with Tao whose name has three letters. I then thought of what Ryota and Tao were doing last spring then I remember they went to Okinawa to promote Anikoma at that time (although it was in April and not March but it is still around that time of the year). Okinawa is also known for its beautiful sea. So is there a chance that he was describing something that happened last spring in Okinawa, with Tao? The Okinawa Film Festival were held for 3 days. I don't know if Ryota and Tao stayed for that long but if they did then as @ryotatao9495 said then they sure had a lot of time there with just the two of them. I don't know if I'm overanalyzing things but those were my thoughts when I listened to this clip :tongue:

• Thanks 1

@setokaonii Thank you for always sharing the goodies with us! I'm looking forward to watch the cute clips :)Yes, it is part 2 of the Genetalk clip I posted above where the guys talked about liking girls with no-make up. So it is from January 2018. 

According to Anikoma account on twitter Anikoma DVD is number 1 on the sale list in Japan. Good to hear that it is selling well!

I just saw on Instagram that Tao is nominated for Best Actress for "8 years Engagement" at the 41st Japanese Film Academy award ceremony along-side other known actresses as Yu Aoi (32),  Nagasawa Masami (30), Aragaki Yui (29) and Yoshitaka Yuriko (29). She is the youngest nominee this year (22 years old). Congratulations to Tao! It will be so nice to see so many of my favourite actresses gathered for such importat event for them. Although I like all of them I'll still be rooting for Tao. 

• Like 2

@Transition thank you, I read it on twitter. I'm glad to hear Tao got nomination for Japanese Academy Awards. It means her role was excellent and she is youngest in this list. Tao fans are proud of her. 

Anikoma no.1 on sale list. It's great for Ryota and Tao. 

@setokaonii like you, many fans on IG, Twitter think Ryota's red hoodie. They notice he wore it just 1 day later (after the day RyoTao posted their pics). So many fans thought Ryota gave hint for RyoTao :)) 

I don't know if you guy notice it, but I think Tao's style changed since Anikoma promotions. I mean she changed her fashion styles, now her clothes are suitable for her and she looks more beautiful, modern than before. And her style is really similar Ryota's style or what he likes about girl's styles.

That red hoodie Tao wore in the photo with Ryota was different her style LOL she has many coats but not hoodie style like this. Most of her coats are old, not young and not modern for young girl, especially young female artists.

And recently she wore some black ripped jeans, ex: in VS Arashi (PtoJK and 8 Nen goshi no hanayome), so cute. Honestly, really the same Ryota's black ripped jeans. I love his styles very much. She changed. I love it.

Honestly, Tao-chan always wears clothes which aren't suitable and not young for her old. But recently, many people think she wears clothes very nice, younger and hot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, all fans are very happy for Tao. I just read that all nominees will be getting an award for their good performances but the actual award "Best Actress" will be only given to one person. The result will be announced on the award ceremony which will be held on the 2nd of March. 

Regarding Tao's fashion style. I have noticed too that it has changed. I think it started in 2017. She herself said that too in a show that aired in 170319. She said that before she would usually just wear her gymnastics clothes everywhere because she thinks it is comfortable but she has changed now. She would now think of what she should wear and what looks pretty. I like how Ryota and Tao are influencing each other  :).

Here's the clip where she mentioned about her fashion style. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av9595808.html

• Thanks 1

I just read the translations to Ryota's recent interview on modelpress. Remember when we wondered whether he watches Tao's other movies/dramas/stage show? He said she (and the other Anikoma members) would ask him to come and if he has time he would definitely come. He would also watch their commericals. He mentioned that he has noticed that Tao has a lot of them. The Anikoma cast have a groupchat together. They had originally planned to have a New Year party together but for some reason it never happened. They are now thinking of watching Anikoma DVD together.

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4196550148234513

I just came across some pictures of Tao without make-up or little make-up. Her skin is really good and her eyelashes are long so she doesn't really need any make-up to look good. 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4195075171006513

I just saw this cute capture on IG. It looks like it was backstage of their first stage-greeting? That's Tao's phone they are taking picture with. I recognize her phonecase. I would like to see the picture they took.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 @setokaonii Thank you guys so much for sharing the clips! I'll watch them once I'm home. I just had my lunch so I'll have to get back to work now. 

Anikoma update 181116:

Today is the last part of the off-shot project!! The picture that has been posted today is of Onii laughing happily...why...? While I was thinking that's when I noticed that the positions in the last beautiful scene  have been switched!!

#Onii is standing very high up

#Setoka who is looking up

#Anikoma

#Ani Ni Aisarusugite Komattemasu

#DVD and Blu-ray is currently selling with good reviews

Pictures from Twitter Account:

\Today is the last part of the off-shot project!!/

The picture of today.

#There were always full of smiles on the set of Anikoma

Even though I think a lot of you have already watched the BTS, you have to watch it to feel the harmonious atmosphere

#DVD and Blu-ray is currently selling with good reviews

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@setokaonii thank you very much. I can't watch your Google Drive, please accept my gmail. 

Anyway, the BTS was very cute and fun.

But I'm disappointed that they cut many scene of RyoTao.

I mean they just showed us some fun and cute scenes, they hid RyoTao intimate scenes in making like kiss scene at the church, kiss neck, water melon scene when they competed water melon, the kiss scene at the sea, hug scene, kabedon, When Setoka was sleeping and Onii took care her...

Ryota said the bath scene was taken many times because director wasn't OK. 

I'm quite sure those scene had something made they hide it. And I'm quite sure Ryota, Tao were confused, shy. 

• Like 2

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the BTS of the movie and for putting so much time to edit it! We really appreciate your effort! The-spraying-perfume-gesture seems to be something that Tao came up with herself? She seems to have improvised a lot for this role. :) Btw, Ryota seemed to like the scent :wink:I like how they were doing things together BTS such as playing football, playing the piano and of course eating together. Tao seems naturally good at all sports. As for the bathroom scene, the tickling part was a bit longer in the BTS. She tickled his ears and his armpits (?) here while in the movie we could only see her tickling his left ear. Regarding the scene where Ryota played the bridal song, I remember that Tao had written on her IG that she thought it was a pity that we couldn't listen to the song he actually played and she hoped it will be included in the BTS. Her wish was fulfilled.  

That part of Genetalk was aired between the 8th of January and the 14th. I don't really know how often Genetalk is on radio and why it is always divided for 6 days. Ryota went to watch Tao's stage play PLUTO on the 10th of January. So it is in-between those dates. Do you have any special thoughs or speculations about the dates that you would like to share with us? :)

Yes, Tao is nominated for Best Actress for her role in 8 Years Engagement. I agree. She is well-deserved of the recognition. 

@ryotatao9495 I know how you feel. When I knew that the BTS would be 90 minutes long I was sure that it will include the BTS of the kissing scenes and backhug/neck kiss. Many fans were looking forward to watch them but sadly those were either not included or were very short. I also wonder why? Those were important scenes in the movie. I'm also curious on how the bathroom scene was originally and how Ryota and Tao reacted when they were rehearsing and after they were done filming those scenes. Like you said, I can imagine that they were very shy. 

Tao will be going overseas in February due to the stage show PLUTO being shown in different countries. 

8th-11th of February - Great Britain (London)

15th-17th - The Netherlands (Leeuwarden)

22nd-24th - Belgium (Antwerpen)

I'm curious on whether Tao will be buying souvenirs to Ryota? When she went to another city in Japan to promote Tori Girl she bought him a souvenir which he posted on his IG story. With or without souvenirs, I think someone will be missing her :wink:.

Speaking of IG, here's Ryota's recent entry. Now he is starting to post sunrise too? :tongue: Tao has like 5-6 pictures of sunrise on her IG as well. 

Ryota's Instagram 180116:

Today, early in the morning I had to go to a very cold place for work. When I was on my way there by car I saw a very propitious sunrise. I had to take a good warm bath afterwards because my body felt very cold. During this season you all have to take care of your health. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Transition Some fans said that Ryota's latest post was really similar the way Tao writes. 

Although I don't understand Japanese much But I also think they are the same writing style. 

Ryota didn't write like that before. And boys don't often write like that, it is girls's style. 

Hm I have some problems with Soompi, I can't connect to it. I can't read or know if new comments appeared and I can't comment here. 

I have many things to say.

• Like 1

Aya (Dream, ex member of E-girls) came to watch PLUTO and took a photo with Tao. She is an LDH artist.

From her story, we can see Aya likes PLUTO. I heard many people said PLUTO is really great, deep like Ryota said after he watched. 

@Transition 

the tickling part was a bit longer in the BTS. She tickled his ears and his armpits (?) here while in the movie we could only see her tickling his left ear. 

I think this scene had "some confused thing", so they cut it. Ryota seemed to curb all the time. *cough* Anyway, it's cute, doki-doki >_<

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I agree with those fans that the way Ryota writes is similar to Tao, like using the word "propitious" and ending the post with words like "please take care of yourselves, please stay warm etc". 

It is nice to hear that a lot of people like PLUTO. It has been a few LDH artists who have gone to watch the show, right? If we include Aya then it has been three people? Chiba Yudai went to support Tao yesterday too. They did the Anikoma pose. However, their clothes were not matching each other :tongue:. Hirose Alice (Suzu's older sister) came to support Tao on the first day. I think Ito, Suzu, Kasumi etc. will eventually come to support her as well. 

Speaking of the bathroom scene, it looked like Tao's bathing scene (a scene from the drama) and Ryota's were filmed right after one another. So it seems like everything wasn't filmed in a chronological order. After they had filmed those scenes and they were in their housecoats, the staff gave them something to eat and then also something to drink. I don't know if I saw things wrongly but did they share a cup together? The staff member was only holding one cup. 

The editing team excluded a lot of interesting BTS from the movie and drama. In the drama, they didn't show the BTS of the hugging scene (when Onii comforted Setoka), "the princess scene" and the scene when Onii got jealous and wanted to kiss Setoka. I also looked forward to seeing Ryota teach Tao Gene's dance moves (which someone has posted about before on Twitter). 

• Like 1

Anikoma Instagram & Twitter 180117:

It seems like a lot of people have received their copy of Anikoma DVD & Blu-Ray.

All staff and cast members are very happy!! We are extremely thankful.

All of you have to enjoy the world of Anikoma N times!

The last picture of the off-shot project is...

#Tachibana siblings

#Enviable siblings

#The sky and sea on the last filming day

Anikoma has really brought a lot to the cast, especially Ryota. LDH just announced that Generations of Exile Tribe will be holding a small tour in Mainland China in March for three days in each city (Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing).

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I remember asking you if you have heard anything about when Ryota wants to get married since we were talking about Tao initially wanted to get married at 25 but she now has changed and said she hasn't any age preference. 

I came across a link of Genetalk from 170616 where Ryota, Reo and Yuta talked a bit about marriage. Ryota said June is the month for holding weddings so he asked them if they have any wedding thoughts. Reo said he wants to get married but probably not now. Ryota agreed. Ryota said he thinks getting married is really good and it is somthing he is looking forward to. He and Reo said they would get this thought of wanting to get married when they see their seniors (most likely Exile members) do that. Yuta said before he thought of marrying at 27 but he is soon approaching that age. Reo said he can imagine working till he is 40 though. Ryota then said getting married won't stop them from working. There are a lot of people who would still work after marriage. So they won't contradict one another.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av16490606.html?share_medium=android&share_source=copy_link&bbid=767D92E8-8232-4A44-9DB0-02F642F676B428560infoc&ts=1515581378412

------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, guys think getting married at 23 is too early but at least Ryota wants to get married and is looking forward to it. He also understands that he can still work after he gets married so he won't see marriage as a hindrance for him. That's a relief,  then hopefully Tao won't need to wait too long. :tongue:

• Thanks 1

@Transition 

He said she (and the other Anikoma members) would ask him to come and if he has time he would definitely come. He would also watch their commericals. He mentioned that he has noticed that Tao has a lot of them. The Anikoma cast have a groupchat together.

Ryota watched all Tao's CM and knew all about her, they chatted together since filming. Anikoma. Everyone can see they understand much about each other. So cute! 

Tao has beautiful skin, I really love her without makeup or little makeup, she is really beautiful and natural, her bright eyes, her smile. She is very sweet and lovely. I really love Tao. Honestly, boys are easy to fall in love with a girl who is natural everything both inside and outside like Tao. I don't wonder if Ryota likes Tao. 

I'm quite sure that RyoTao had many selfies photos but they didn't public it. They were cute and sweet in this pic.

This scene was a kiss scene, it was too sweet and Ryota seemed to surprise and wanted to kiss Tao one more time. I thought they were shy but in this pic, they were very happy, comfortable to remake it. Look at Ryota's smile. 

"Ryuto (the other vocalist in Gene) said he recently likes girls with well-trained hips/bottom. Mandy and Ryota said they like girls without make-up or minimal make-up. Ryota then said he would be like: "Whoa, so she has a little mole there. That's nice. Her eyebrows are a bit light". He likes to see more of how a girl looks naturally."

Honestly, Ryota seemed to describe someone *cough Tao cough*.

It's normally if he said he likes girl no makeup or little makeup.

But then he said "wow, so she has a little mole there. That's nice. Her eyebrows are a bit light". 

It isn't normal. I heard he said "this place", so I'm quite sure he pointed out where it (mole) was. It means he talked about someone, a girl he knows. If Genetalk has video, we could know where the little mole is.

And his descriptions are really similar Tao. We know Tao has 2 little moles and her eyebrows are a bit light, right? 

If we list all things Ryota talked about his ideal girl, they are suitable for Tao. 

About Best kiss he said in Genetalk, I wonder if it happened or not.

From what he said, I think it happened. I'm not sure. I guess they started to date official since July. But the way he talked about Best kiss, I really think it happened. 

But like I said before, they had some appointments like close friends, brother-sister zone and they hid their real feelings. Maybe Ryota gave Tao a kiss at that time. Whoa, if it's true, it would be a surprised kiss and very romantic, confused.

Ryota used hashtag #Manager stressed too much on his post where he came to TSUTAYA, it means he tried to come that place while he was busy and his manager was stressed to much because of this boy.

It was the same with Ryota's post that he asked his manager if he could come to watch PLUTO.

Poor his manager because this boy is in love *cough*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 I think Ryota generally pays more attention to things that are related to Tao, like commericals he mentioned and also the things she has said. I think the signs are obvious too that Ryota likes her and Tao the same (although the signs are more subtle). I re-read and also re-watched news and clips of them yesterday. There were a few people who commented that Tao would usually lean in more towards Ryota during interviews or when they take photo and they said she is doing it subconsciously (that she just naturally do that without noticing herself). In many interviews Ryota has described that Tao is 'natural' (天然) which in Japanese means when someone is a bit confused and slow (in a cute way) and then a viewer on bilibili could see the connection and commented "but that's what Ryota likes about girls". It seems like we as fans of Ryota x Tao are not the only one noticing how he is using the same words to describe her and also his ideal girlfriend. The cute thing is also that he, who is very smart and quick, likes the confused and a bit more slow type of girls. They may have many things in common but in this aspect they are the opposite. The opposite attracts and it applies in their case.

I also think Ryota and Tao have many pictures and clips of each other and together that haven't been posted. As we could see in the BTS, Tao was recording him playing the piano with her phone for example and also the pictures of Tao that Ryota took when she was sitting on a chair with her yukata. 

When I heard that part of Genetalk where he talked about liking girls without make-up and about the moles and lighter eyebrows part, I also thought he is describing someone. It sounded specific. Tao has all those things he described. Yes, if Genetalk wasn't only soundrecorded but also video then we would have seen where he pointed. 

The best kiss scenario was really detailed too and that's why I also think it really happened. 

I think it is cute how Ryota is really trying to squezze some time out for Tao even though he is very busy. 

I also agree with you about Ryota saying he looks forward to marriage. If one is single then you most likely won't have such thought, especially when you are a male artist and being so young too. That means he has someone he is dating which makes him look forward to marrying her. 

Thank you for sharing the clip of Ryota x Tao at the 4D cinema. It was @setokaonii who was asking for the clip but it has been a while since I watched it so I'm happy that you found it. :)

• Thanks 1