[Upcoming 2017 Thai Drama] Leh Lub Salub Rang

yoyo_icecube

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omg!!!! This drama is soooooo hilarious!!! When they switch bodies, this is where the real fun begins! 

Its amazing how on point this couple is with their characters. I guess dating in real life does help! Lol I am on episode 4 and laughed at every scene with how detailed they are. Yaya acting as Ramin and Nadech acting as Petra is...yeah I'm proud of Yadech in this series. 

Lol! If anyone is interested, head over to asianfuse forums, this drama is more active over there! Lol anyway, I am impressed with Nadech and Yaya's performances in this drama. They look so good together and I have shipped them since their first drama in 2010. Love how they have grown to be such a beautiful and fun couple! Off screen they are the wackiest couple I have ever seen in the Asian drama world. Super proud of these lovebirds!IMG_8731_zpsggkua5pe.pngIMG_8728_zpsp9cm4atu.jpg

credit into NYclub

Archived