[jp Movie 2006] ただ、君を愛してる ~天&#

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

^yeah. :)

it's worth re-dling.. that is if you like a tragic ending.. .__. the twist starts in disc two, so yeah.. if you're curious of what twist the movie has,, you should re-dl it. :)

ah.. i see..

i'll DL the one 700mb file one..

just to see the 2nd half [Darn.. i was like 97% done too..]

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xmoshixkon

i've just finished watching it

and only one word to say right now: "GREAT"

i love their pics

especially Segawa's pics taken by Shizuru

they're amazing!

too bad that Shizuru had to die in the end

i thought they were gonna meet again in NY :(

her smile was very bright in the last pic which taken by herself.

and Segawa is so handsome ^^

love the kissing scene also lolz

btw, this story is based on a novel right ?

in the end of the sub, they said that there's another novel by this author is being subbed also

does anybody know about it ?

plz let me know if you do

thanks a lot in advance !

Guest i3lu3fun

done watching the movie. somehow it reminds me of Love Collage aka Collage of Our Lives , the character names are the same [Makoto & Shizuru], photography theme, girl leave country, after several year the guy receive a letter from the girl, boy fly to america, found out girl was dead.

i prefer Love Collage but this movie is still worth watching though. my favourite scenes has got to be....

the one where the guy is leaving the forest to go to his class and the girl called him and ask

"was there at least a tiny bit of love in that kiss?"

and

when he read the caption next to the photo she captured while they were kissing in the forest

"It was the only kiss, the love i have ever known"

Guest philmein

Anyone here cry haha?

I seriously teared up alot when he saw the gigantic photo of Shizuru. It tore me up..:'( The flashbacks and then the caption in the end also made me cry..geez..I'm such a sissy.

If this movie ever is released with english subtitles I'm buying it in a heart beat.

Guest ponkie

done watching the movie. somehow it reminds me of Love Collage aka Collage of Our Lives , the character names are the same [Makoto & Shizuru], photography theme, girl leave country, after several year the guy receive a letter from the girl, boy fly to america, found out girl was dead.

i prefer Love Collage but this movie is still worth watching though. my favourite scenes has got to be....

the one where the guy is leaving the forest to go to his class and the girl called him and ask

"was there at least a tiny bit of love in that kiss?"

and

when he read the caption next to the photo she captured while they were kissing in the forest

"It was the only kiss, the love i have ever known"

Confusing, but this movie was based on a novel based on the movie Collage of Our Lives. The author of Heavenly Forest wrote a novel based on the movie Collage of Our Lives and then the novel was made into a movie. :D Make sense?

xmoshixkon: The other novel-based movie is Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu by the same author.

Guest xmoshixkon

Confusing, but this movie was based on a novel based on the movie Collage of Our Lives. The author of Heavenly Forest wrote a novel based on the movie Collage of Our Lives and then the novel was made into a movie. :D Make sense?

xmoshixkon: The other novel-based movie is Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu by the same author.

thanks ^__^

im searching for the clubbox link of that movie

does anybody know ?

wow, i didn't realize this was already available for dl and WITH subs available too..must dl when i get the chance..gotta check kloofy to see if there is subs for the 1Cd version..looking forward to it...ready to cry buckets..hope it's good...i have collage of our life but i still haven't gotten to watching that either

Guest yourtheonlyway

i totally forgot that the movie came out on dvd this month. ive been waiting for this movie for soo long. and i was screaming my head off when someone uploaded it on crunchyroll. part three was approved and can be viewed, but the other parts arent out yet. hopefully, it will be! :) I watched the ending, (i was effiy on watching it cause i havent seen the other parts) but i dont regret it. shizuru and tamaki ( i forgot his characters name ) have great chemistry.

sighsss. <3.

Guest revontulet

^ Hahaha I was screaming with joy when I saw that someone uploaded it online too XD BTW can you guys get rid of the SPOILERS because it ruins the story for every who reads this thread :/

does anyone know where i can download the movie "Collage of our Lives"? seems pretty interesting!..:D thanks!

Guest Epikt

Watched it tonight, very disapointed. :(

I had always concidered that Aoi (my favorite japanese actress) was very reliable for her choices of movies... Heavenly forest made me wrong. At least in Synesthesia there was a good idea at the beginning.

So it's a typical disney/holywood/whatever-like drama, with this unbearable music and all the usual pathos. So boring and conventionnal.

No denying Aoi's a good actress. But a bad movie with the best actress in the world is still a bad movie.

I'm going to watch Su-Ki-Da again.

Guest pink_pingu

I started watching it last night but then I realised I only had half the subs cause I downloaded the single rip file so I had to download the second cd to watch it with subs. I was dying. I finished it today and personally I thought it was one of the most beautiful films and it's diffenately one of my favourites.

Aoi Miyazaki is my joint favourite actress (along with Ema Fujisawa although i'm now contemplating highering miyazaki <3) and I loved her choice of this movie, I thought she really chose well for this role cause it showed her versatility as an actress and she was just amazing. I didn't think of her as Aoi I thought of her as Shizuru. I was bawling SOOOOOOO much by the end I swear it wasn't humanly possible. I loved everything about it apart from the fact that...yeah. I thought the end was definately sad, like no one could disagree with that but it wasn't sad in a way that I hoped everything would change it was sad in a way that I accepted what had happened, which I think alot of movies try to do but don't achieve, and I think Heavenly Forest really did. Ohhhh the memories are all coming back from it, I love it too much I think.

Guest luluchan

Anyone here cry haha?

I seriously teared up alot when he saw the gigantic photo of Shizuru. It tore me up..:'( The flashbacks and then the caption in the end also made me cry..geez..I'm such a sissy.

If this movie ever is released with english subtitles I'm buying it in a heart beat.

me too!!! i dun usually cry in movies but I did last night I dunno why~~ it was a good movie! like not TOO heavy and slow paced and Aoi was SOOO CUTE~~~

I really liked this~ i've dled for like 1 month and haven't watched ~ i'm glad I did~~

• 2 weeks later...

me too!!! i dun usually cry in movies but I did last night I dunno why~~ it was a good movie! like not TOO heavy and slow paced and Aoi was SOOO CUTE~~~

I really liked this~ i've dled for like 1 month and haven't watched ~ i'm glad I did~~

LOL so did i the first time i watched it i was like bawling and i have no idea why? @_@ i was just like so into it for some reason.

Maybe i just needed a good crying, but oh man i was crying alot @_@ than the second time... nothing lmfao

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yukigasuki

i just checked naynay's clubbox, but for some reason i can't look at it. Like as if the person closed it or something. HELP PLEASE! T_T

Archived