• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gillie

loved this movie!

i cant believe there's a twist >___<

i thought this was just gonna be a happy and cute love story..~

but HEY! she got REALLY REALLY pretty at the end...>.<

• 2 weeks later...

oh, if anyone hasn't heard about this yet, the movie "When You See Him, Say Hello For Me" is out now.

Its the third movie adapted from a novel by Ichikawa Takuji- following 'Ima Ai ni Yukimasu' (Be With You) and 'Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru' (Heavenly Forest).

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=187937

I just noticed that the topic is kinda lonely... fans of this movie will probably like that one too

Guest mary elle

oh, if anyone hasn't heard about this yet, the movie "When You See Him, Say Hello For Me" is out now.

Its the third movie adapted from a novel by Ichikawa Takuji- following 'Ima Ai ni Yukimasu' (Be With You) and 'Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru' (Heavenly Forest).

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=187937

I just noticed that the topic is kinda lonely... fans of this movie will probably like that one too

i think the only reason they like heavenly forest more is because of tamaki hiroshi. XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest biteme_lestat

Just watched this yesterday and loved it tremendously! Aoi Yamazaki and Hiroshi Tamaki were so perfect for their roles. And Ai Otsuka's ending song was so fitting :) Looking forward to Ichikawa Takuji's 3rd movie "When You See Him, Say Hello For Me". Does anyone know by the way if it's available for download somewhere? :)

Hi lilgzl,

I also have problems searching for this movie in naynay123. Is this stored under the Asian Movies or Others? Wld really appreciate yr help plse.

it is under "asian movies"..

there are single cd version and 2 cds version. choose what you prefer..

I watched it like two or three times.. I love the ending, story.. watched it coz of Hiroshi but love the both actors in the end.

Guest redmoon123

Sweet movie! The characters are cute!! <3

I saw this a while ago right after watching Nodame. Tamaki Hiroshi is a good actor. His character here is totally different from Chiaki-senpai.

• 1 month later...
Guest dbsk<3manga<3

if u watched be with u/ima ai ni yukimasu, u gotta watch this one!

this was one of the most heartwarming movies about love.

the scenery was beautiful

the plot was great

and the actors & actresses were fantastic!!!

everything was well put together.

i applaud whoever made this into such a wonderful piece of art! esp. Ichikawa Takuji, since he wrote the story, but also the person who decided to make this into a movie, the director, screen play writer, camera man, etc.

the two or so hours that passed by while i was watching this seemed to fly by. The development of the story unravels as u watch and everything comes together.

i loved all the characters. the girl was adorable!!!<3 the things she says are so funny but at the same time...odd. haha, esp. when she was staying at his place. haha, and the guy's shyness.

the kiss at the lake was so beautiful. i wish i could get a pic of that and frame it on my wall. it's soooo pretty. plus, it's love in its most innocent & purest form taking shape between these two inexperienced lovers. :w00t:

poor guy. i feel sad for him. i sorta expected it but still. for him to find out after two years of worrying about her...

i also feel sorry that he didn't realize his feelings for her sooner. haha, in the end, the girl was rite. "u'll regret not dating me!" or something like that. :rolleyes: i cried so hard when the movie ended. :tears: it's just so heartbreaking to see them separate. i hope they do meet again....someday, some place

*sigh...* just wish they'd show it in the US or something, so that more people could enjoy it and appreciate it. IT'S SOOOO GOOD!!! i wonder if i can get my hands on a dvd of it w/ eng. subs

Guest xSHADOW

This movie is literally one of the best Japanese movie I've ever watched.

Everything about it is pure art.

Tamaki Hiroshi is my favorite actor & Aoi Yamazaki is such a talented actress.

A film for the ages.

I think I'm going to go buy myself a copy :]...

• 3 months later...
Guest GoongLOVExx

i went to naynay123's clubbox but it seems like the movie isn't there anymore >.<

does anyone know another place to download it?

i was watching it on crunchyroll but part 2 is down currently. I want to finish it! haha

Guest manutunia

I watched it a few months ago after reading this thread, but kindda forgot about it. Because I've had watch something similar to this before (I think the one with Ryoko in it, same storyline and same twist) so I'm not really blown away with it. But it still a good movie....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haneul_norae

at first, the only reason that i wanted to watch this was because of Tamaki, but no, when i saw the whole movie, i feel in love with it..

• 2 months later...

i went to naynay123's clubbox but it seems like the movie isn't there anymore >.<

does anyone know another place to download it?

i was watching it on crunchyroll but part 2 is down currently. I want to finish it! haha

if you havnt found where to download here is the websites

nhatky.viet browse thru the page they have lots of japanese movies

Archived