[jp Movie 2006] ただ、君を愛してる ~天&#

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

AHHHHHH LOL IT'S AFRO-BOY FROM WATERBOYS!

i then realized that, that mole on his face was fake. and that he was actually pretty good looking LOL.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linhkawaii

Haha, I really thought he was ugly in Waterboys xD After reading his profile I was like omg that's the bald guy with the big fat mole on his face? That's Tamaki Hiroshi? Can't even believe it xD

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a place where i could watch the movie?

Nowhere I guess. Except if you live in Japan and if the movie is still in theaters, or if a festival programs it near you :sweatingbullets:

The DVD release on march 16th

Guest xUs_niL

oh gosh i cant beileve i found this thread.. i saw this movie on ANA when i flew back from tokyo!! was in love with this movie T__T cried my way home! touching!! love love the ending.. erm.. though sad that it kinda ended like tt but i must say the plot is really touching! MIYAZAKI AOI is so pretty in the end.. :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest alcyone

so the ending of this movie is kinda tragic? >.< i was so looking forward for this movie, but i'm not a fan of tragic ends

Guest cpopbaby19

does anyone know if this movie is subbed and where to find? .____. im seriously addicted to tamaki too! T^T; lol. <3

the plot seems awesome! ^^

Guest luckysmile20

^ naynay123 clubbox has it. But I'm not sure if its subbed. Getting it right now... prolly watching it tomorrow... ^o^

don't understand japanese much though...

Guest cpopbaby19

^i went to kloofy.net and looked that a group would be subbing this movie. but they said it might take longer (for about 8 weeks) :)

^ naynay123 clubbox has it. But I'm not sure if its subbed. Getting it right now... prolly watching it tomorrow... ^o^

don't understand japanese much though...

thanks! :) i looked it up on various cbs and found it on hers too! xD

im downloading it right now~

Guest Sky's Crying

^i went to kloofy.net and looked that a group would be subbing this movie. but they said it might take longer (for about 8 weeks) :)

thanks! :) i looked it up on various cbs and found it on hers too! xD

im downloading it right now~

awesome! i can't wait : )

Guest Alice

im gonna ask someone to d/l on usb for me asap^^ man this is the only movie ive been waiting for so longT_T

I dont think this should be considered a spoiler since it was on the trailer but in the end tamaki looks at a enlarged poster/image of aoi, not the real person which T initially thoughtT_T

Guest jeans_n_sneakers

omg. so i was looking for the subs and stuff and then i decided to come here to look. thanks people for letting me know that subs arent out yet!!! i was reading this dude's blog and it seemed like he was working on it cause he took a picture of it last year (yeah the dude took a picture and posted it up on his blog of his subbing in the process). so yeah thats all. well off to watch the movie with no subs!

Guest Epikt

hope it has subs

The file on NayNay is without subs.

I had a quick look on it, few scenes, and it doesn't look that good :o

But Aoi's great, she's always great. I'll watch the full movie someday.

Archived