[jp Movie 2006] ただ、君を愛してる ~天&#

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilgzl

where can i dl this movie??? i could only find the subs =/

thanks

where did you get the subs from? which version is it for?

naynay cb has this one

sometimes you can't see the folders on the left side. if this happens come back again next time

or else you may have to go through every pages as the search won't work either :(

it should be under the asian movies folder

btw just checked the naynay123 cb and found the DVDrip Single Version, do you by any chance have the sub for this?

I'm d/l this now, but will need the sub to be able to understand this :)

Guest yukigasuki

well the problem for me with trying to dl from naynay's clubbox is that it says that the website doesn't even exist. You know when you accidentally type the wrong url....TT-TT

Guest puffy

i got it off kloofy. there were so many different ones so i just picked this Heavenly.Forest.2006.DVDRip.XviD.AC3.Int-SaND.Tada.Kimi.wo.Aishiteru. one. =/

so lost =/

thanks though :)

• 1 month later...

Heavenly Forest (DVD) (2-Discs) (Taiwan Version)

p1004887213.jpg

Product Information

Our Price: US$25.49

Product Title : Heavenly Forest (DVD) (2-Discs) (Taiwan Version)

Artist Name(s) : Miyazaki Aoi | Tamaki Hiroshi | Shinjo Takehiko

Release Date : June 25, 2007 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Japanese

Subtitle : Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese

Package Weight : 150 g

Other Information : 2DVDs

Availability: This product is expected to release on June 25, 2007

This edition comes with a Press Kit, photos (set of 10), and a making of DVD

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004887213/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yokemun

am currently dlding this ..

thanks for the link for the sub...

i went to kloofy but couldn't find the subs....

neway thanks...

Guest yumi-chan

I cried so much at the ending =( amazing movie.

If you guys want to watch the whole movie w/english subs, without downloading it--just go to crunchyroll.com.

--Yumi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pockie

hi~~~

i like tamaki hiroshi when i saw nodame cantable, he's very good actor.

and aoi new look ,short hair, very cute she likes hachi haha~~

Guest syMplicitY

one of the best jmovie I've seen.

Although, the story line was predicatible, I was crying at the end...even if they did show that she....

I thought Aoi was pretty cute when she took off her glasses in the forest...or perhaps because they filmed it in a dreamy way....

Her look at the end was beautiful too...especially with the long hair....

Guest ripgal

This movie was simple and predictable.. but it was a lovely story.

I actually downloaded the movie because I wanted to see Tamaki... and I was really surprised. He can really act for a singer..and it's a totally different role from Chiaki in Nodame. I thought I loved Chiaki and not the Tamaki in Nodame..but after watching Heavenly Forest, I'm more than convinced that he's a talented actor who can act in depth.. totally exceeded my expectations. :D

Aoi was equally good too..I actually thought she looked pretty with the specs and the short hair. So lovely and adorable..

The ending was quite good IMO..altho Segawa knows everything's a fascade, at least she still lives inside his heart. :D

p/s: If you guys have not seen Nodame Cantabile (jdrama), you're missing something. It's one of the best Jdramas I have seen in AGES. Tamaki's totally different from his role here in Heavenly Forest compared to Nodame. You wouldn't believe it..:D But I love both..hehehe...:wub:

• 1 month later...

'Sadist' Hiroshi Tamaki Enjoys New Innocent Role

Japanese heartthrob Hiroshi Tamaki, in Korea to promote his latest movie, appears a lot thinner than he does on screen. He played a gifted but arrogant and good-looking musician in the soap "Nodame Cantabile." In the new movie "Heavenly Forest" which opened last Wednesday, the 27-year-old actor plays na飗e college student Makoto Segawa who stubbornly clings to his first love. The wide-eyed Tamaki ranges between the bizarre and innocent. Wearing a black suit and crackling with energy, he greeted this interviewer with a loud "hello" in Korean.

- You're a bit tough in this film.

"I played a freshman seven years younger than my actual age. So I intentionally tried to look a bit na飗e and practiced talking in higher pitch."

- The movie felt like a summer version of the "Love Letter." It was like a watercolor. Which scene do you remember best?

"I thought the scenes in the forest were very beautiful and full of life. They were indeed quite beautiful when I watched them afterwards. What I remember the most is the kiss. It was the focal point of the story and a complete turning point at the same time."

- Innocent characters fit you nicely but when people think about you, they think of the comic scenes from "Nodame."

"Comedy is fun. People are all in good mood at work, too. When I was shooting 'Nodame' I really wanted to stretch myself and be really comic. But I held myself back because it would have overwhelmed the character of Chiaki. I love making funny faces in front of the mirror. It's quite amusing. You should try it sometime, too."

- Of all the characters you've played, which one was the most like you?

"Let's see... I don't think there were any. Whenever I'm given a role, I think about the character and turn myself into that person. I'm no genius like Chiaki or a dense and insensitive boy like Makoto. But I do think I'm a bit of a sadist like Chiaki (laughs). I'm indefinable. From time to time when I'm acting, I'm quite surprised at finding a part of myself that I didn't even know before."

- Are there any Korean movies you like?

"I was very impressed by 'Old Boy'. I felt a bit strange when I saw that. It was originally a Japanese story but I was very happy that Korea turned it into a movie. It was very well done, and I felt a bit envious. When I was watching the film, I wanted to be part of it. If there's another movie like 'Old Boy,' call me anytime. I want to participate."

Hiroshi made his debut as an extra in a TV soap when he was 18, but was unheard of for another five years. While trying to get his break in the movies, he worked as everything from a dishwasher to a kitchen boy to make a living.

- There must have been a time when you wanted to give up.

"I didn't want to be a loser. I thought if I broke down now, I'd never be able to stand up again. In those days I was penniless and hungry. I think that's why I'm a bit obsessed with food now. And I like girls who have a good appetite."

- You're quite popular in both Japan and Korea. What do you find attractive about yourself?

"Hmm... I don't know. In Japan people like me because I'm like a regular boy next door. In Korea, people say my eyes are pretty. Some people in Japan say I seem really kind but that's not acting (laughs). I didn't know there were so many people who knew me in Korea. I was very surprised."

- What kind of characters would you like to play in the future?

"Until now it's been an endless process of creating and destroying the characters I've been given. So after each work, I feel empty and exhausted. But I come back to life again with a new character. I'm going to shoot a new movie and right now am working on a special version of 'Nodame.' I want to try a criminal or a villain too. That should be fun. I want to challenge myself."

Tamaki said he likes clothes and would have been a fashion designer had he not become an actor. When the large skull ring on his hand was pointed out, he explained, "Oh, this. My stylist really likes it so I have to wear it. But it's not supposed to be good to carry a skull on you..."

200708220020_00.jpg

(englishnews@chosun.com )

^LOL. I liked his answers and I'm hoping too that he'll play a villainous role too because that will really show his versatility in acting.

I think the best part about Heavenly Forest is the fact that while the story is predictable, the setting and (especially) the acting really made it refreshing and likeable. I hope Aoi and Tamaki get to act together again in another movie.

Guest xillusions

A must see Movie. It was really touching and i became a huge fan of Hiroshi Tamaki after watching this and watched Nodame Cantabile. He is a great actora and i believe the female lead was the girly NANA from NANA movie 1. She looked really different in this than in NANA and it showed how versatile she was. Also Tamaki was awsome in Nodame cause they were such different characters.

The sad part where when he found out that he loved her after the kiss and then found out she was missing. Then when he got her letter again, he found out she died. When you see all the pictures that she actually took of him. i was cryign so much. Then you see the last picture she took of herself and she was so pretty and he told the other girl{forgot her name} to keep sending the letters so he can keep pretending that she is still alive.

It was a really sad ending and i nearly drowned myself in my tears but it was worth it. It was another "A walk to remember" all over again :tears:

<33 Carmen.

• 3 months later...

i know i'm a little late, but i just saw this movie last night and it exceeded my expectations! it was so cute, romantic, and heartwarming in a innocent kind of way. the two actors were great, and their chemistry was immediately apparent in the very first scene. loved it. i'm not a huge fan of asian movies because they tend to be too predictable or just plain weird, but this one was fantastic!!!

Tamaki didn't attract me to the movie in the beginning but he grew on me. his character is so freakin' sweet to Shizuru, and i loved their friendship. Miyazaki Aoi was beautiful with or without her glasses and short messy hair. her acting was superb.

i loved loved the kissing scene. it wasn't a boring kiss but it wasn't a gross/intense one either. loved Tamaki's acting during the kiss cause i really felt that he was beginning to fall for her as the kiss progressed. it was sweet and totally right for the film.

yes the ending was sad, but it fit. it made sense and that is all i ask from a film. it's a shame they never met again, but that made me want them to be together even more. it's clever how at the end he stated that Shizuru told a lot of lies and he wanted to be decieved a little while longer. that was a sweet line. anyways, this is a must-see and i'm very surprised at how good this movie was. :D

by the way, doesn't anyone have the theme song sang by Miyazaki Aoi? it's a really catchy song.

Archived