[jp Movie 2006] ただ、君を愛してる ~天&#

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

TAMAKI HIROSHI & MIYAZAKI AOI
tadakimiwoaishiteruheavenlyforest.jpg

Tamaki Hiroshi (Waterboys + Topcaster) & Miyazaki Aoi (NANA & Su-ki-da) in Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru~Heavenly Forest

Released in Japan October 28th, 2006

SOURCE : ただ、君を愛してる ~天国の森で君を想う~

ただ、君を愛してる ~天国の森で君を想う~

ただ、君を愛してる ~天国の森で君を想う~

ただ、君を愛してる ~天国の森で君を想う~

ただ、君を愛してる ~天国の森で君を想う~

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

@ TVfXQ_NaNa: Yup, the theme song is Renai Shashin by Ai.

I found a little trailer on YouTube, thought that I'd post it here. The trailer looks cute to me, this movie seems like a light-hearted romance, nevetheless, I'm looking forward to it :D

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub7HqFEi5IY

Here's a little more information about the film for those who are interested:

Set in Japan and New York, it's yet another junai (true love) story from author Ichikawa Takuji, based on his novel "Renai Shashin: Mo Hitotsu no Monogatari" which was written as a spin-off of Tsutsumi Yukihiko's 2003 film "Collage of Our Lives" (Renai Shashin) starring Hirosue Ryoko and Matsuda Ryuhei. Ichikawa is best known as the progenitor of the "Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu" (Be With You) phenomenon, having penned the bestselling novel which became a massive hit movie starring future couple Nakamura Shido and Takeuchi Yuko.

On the day of his university entrance ceremony, shutterbug Makoto (Tamaki) meets a fresh-faced, quirky girl named Shizuru (Miyazaki). He has a complex which causes him to shy away from contact with other people, but she succeeds in getting him to open up to her naturally. All Shizuru wants is to be with Makoto, so she takes up a camera too. The two spend their days together taking photos in the forest behind the campus. However, Makoto has feelings for another student named Miyuki (Kuroki Meisa). Shizuru decides that if Makoto likes Miyuki, she wants to like her too. She wants to like everything that he does. One day, she tells Makoto that she wants to take a photo of them kissing in the forest for a competition. He obliges for her sake, and they kiss in the forest for the first time. However, from that day on, Shizuru disappears from Masato's life...

Behind the camera is veteran TV drama director Shinjo Takehiko, making his feature film debut. Other cast members include Koide Keisuke, Uehara Misa, Aoki Munemasa and Onishi Asae. Distributor Toei will release the film on October 28th.

sources: Sanspo & Nikkatsu & Ryuganji

Guest revontulet

oh WHOOPS! I made a thread for it by accident! Sorry~

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: I am seriously obsessed with this movie first because Miyazaki Aoi is in it, second Otsuka Ai composed and sung a song for it, and lastly because the person who wrote Ima, Ai ni Yukimasu wrote this too!

^ reposted from other thread o.o;

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jdy13o

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AE83ESF1

links for renai shashin the theme song written by otsuka ai! credit to jpopmusic's otsuka ai thread.

• 1 month later...

ya, me too. I wanna see this movie.. it looks interesting.

And Aoi looks cute w/ glasses. :blush:

so anyone know where i could download this movie? bt or cbox or anywer. :unsure:

thanks a lot. :D

Guest crazyMuka

^ guys, this movie was just released on October 28th of this year in Japan. If you wanted to see this, you've got to wait until it reaches DVD or something because it seems like no one is interested enough in this to provide a CAM version. Be patient, the movie will be out eventually, perhaps some time next year.

Guest christiane

yeah this movie seems to be mushi but anyway i am in the mood of watching romantic and sweet movie....Tamaki so lucky...he (I hope) is going to kiss nodame and he kissed Aoi....arff.. oh soory i mean the girls are so lucky having kissed Tamaki....:P...

some more links on youtube....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rDkvaTyAilE

Guest kodoque

i sooo wanna see this!^^

Tamaki is the cutest thing..and that girl's nana right?

tamaki's characters always seems to be liked by weird girls with bob hair cut. HAHAHAHA.

nodameee~~~

• 1 month later...
Guest christina

For someone who watched the movie, does the girl die or something because i wanna know if its one of those sad tragic love stories before I watch it. I dont wanna be depressed ...Im already depressed from watching Iwai shunji's "rainbow song" with ueno juri in it and i dont think i want to see another sad movie again.

Archived