[Thailand Drama 2017] Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak แผนร้ายลงท้ายว่ารัก M-F on Ch3Thailand Thanks for Watching.

Ldy Gmerm

After researching, I found out that Nup Dao's part is currently being filmed. But one, she won't end up with Mor Wayu and instead with some other guy (undercover agent).

Two, the actors are different. Instead of Lalina Lorena it's Mint Chalida with Mai Wararit. I don't know if there will be Fah, Neung or Tawan in that lakorn and if they'll be the same characters or not, but I don't think so since May and Aun were currently filming lakorns too. *Theory #1* I think it was because Lena was either filming Naree Rissaya and/or Sanae Ruk Nang Sin (upcoming).

Also because it's a different production. This one was Step Power 3 and the other one was Poodle Production. *Theory #2 - probably the right one* The producers probably just wanted Mint and Mai.

Here's the link if you guys want to see it:

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/ch3-paen-lub-salub-love-poodle-production-mai-warit-mint-chalida.64559/ 

Spoiler

Plus, Aun will be in another lakorn (but second) to Ken Theeradeth and Noon Woranuch called Ra Rerng Fai (a revenge). Lena is in (like I said) Sanae Ruk Nang Sin, along with two other couples and she was in Naree Rissaya, who was innocent at first but turned crazy and mean (it was pretty dramatic). Just like this lakorn, I'd never thought I'd like NR so much. I could send the teasers if wanted. I think May was in a couple of other lakorns but I just don't know the names.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Stacey Thao Thanks for the Cupid's suggestion. It is one of my favorites (although there are certain couples I really like.) I am glad they are finally on the two I wanted to see..

Also thanks for the information related to the next part of this drama. From the information you posted they will unfortunately not be using the same cast due either to other filing obligations or they just wanted a different cast. It sound sad that Dr. Wayu will not end up with Nu'Dao I wounder if that is how it is in the book as well.

Thanks for the Music Video above. It was awesome.. I left a comment as well on YouTube for you.

@Table122000 I wondered as well why it was ok for Neung to just let Fak Fah cry her eyes out and he is watching her. He could have come to her then and told her the truth but he did not. I guess he did not realize how cruel it was for him to keep sending things and she not get to see him or talk to him. I think she should have made him suffer a bit more lol..

Nuk and Pink never registered their marriage I think grandma just held the certificates like with Neung and Fak Fah giving them a year to see if they can really make it. I guess when it is done that way they can easily walk away by tearing it up. The only difference is they had that huge wedding in front of everyone. Where Neung and Fak Fah had a small intimate wedding with just family (even though Fak Fah did the wedding with the misconception that the client needed it in a hurry because they were pregnant.) That is what they should have done for Nuk and Pink so there would not be questions later.

Yes, Aipwat, Pa, Pin and Jariya all committed embezzlement. Its why Pin and Pa still went to jail. I have to say I am not the least bit sorry that Jariya died. I thought she would because her type of crazy would only continue to try to take if given the chance or try to hurt them because she felt she was done wrong. I thought it was perfect that Aipwat is the one to shoot her and it just shows his level of crazy as well. Their children never had a chance to grow up to be warn, compassionate and honest people. The entire family is in jail with one dead.

I thought it was funny to see Pin and Pa in jail together and then want to kneel to Jao Sua when for years they talked about him behind his back, stole from him and was on board with trying to kill him. All for the money he made and had the right to leave to who he wanted. I kept thinking why did you do all this? If you had stopped before then you would still have a life. Jao Sua tells them that he will bring them back after they serve their time. I shook my head at that after the way they treated everyone. I would never trust them again and certainly would never want them around me again. It would be very foolish of him to think that they can completely be changed or will not revert back to that same old greedy behavior. I was not even moved at them being separated and taken to different prisons because it came to that point due to their own selfish greed.

It was a satisfying end to the drama and I hated to see it end. It will continue to be one of my favorites.

Thanks for the list of drama's all of those that you listed I have seen and/are part of either my favorite list or were good enough to watch again.

I really hope to see Aun and May in a new drama soon. I think they have lots of chemistry together. I am searching trying to find a few of Aun's older drama's as for May she has not been out that long so her list of drama's is shorter but I am trying to find and watch some of her older ones as well.

I wan to thank you all for enjoying this drama with me. It was awesome finding other Thai Drama fans and I hope to cross paths with you again in other drama forums whether it's Thai, T-Dramas, J-Drama's, Chinese or Korean.

On 7/14/2017 at 1:02 PM, Stacey Thao said:

After researching, I found out that Nup Dao's part is currently being filmed. But one, she won't end up with Mor Wayu and instead with some other guy (undercover agent).

Two, the actors are different. Instead of Lalina Lorena it's Mint Chalida with Mai Wararit. I don't know if there will be Fah, Neung or Tawan in that lakorn and if they'll be the same characters or not, but I don't think so since May and Aun were currently filming lakorns too. *Theory #1* I think it was because Lena was either filming Naree Rissaya and/or Sanae Ruk Nang Sin (upcoming).

Also because it's a different production. This one was Step Power 3 and the other one was Poodle Production. *Theory #2 - probably the right one* The producers probably just wanted Mint and Mai.

Here's the link if you guys want to see it:

https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/ch3-paen-lub-salub-love-poodle-production-mai-warit-mint-chalida.64559/ 

Reveal hidden contents

Plus, Aun will be in another lakorn (but second) to Ken Theeradeth and Noon Woranuch called Ra Rerng Fai (a revenge). Lena is in (like I said) Sanae Ruk Nang Sin, along with two other couples and she was in Naree Rissaya, who was innocent at first but turned crazy and mean (it was pretty dramatic). Just like this lakorn, I'd never thought I'd like NR so much. I could send the teasers if wanted. I think May was in a couple of other lakorns but I just don't know the names.

Thanks for the update. @Stacey Thao It's too bad that Dao won't end up with Dr. Wayu for her story. I looked at the info you gave and the only other character from this drama mentioned in the plot synopsis was Tawan (they used his other name of Nut), so hopefully we will see his character again for sure. No mention of Fah or anyone else though. I am disappointed that we won't see the original cast again in this other lakorn as I really liked them. I don't know much about Mint and Mai-hopefully they are good actors. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the lakorn gets subbed.

On 7/15/2017 at 8:12 AM, Ldy Gmerm said:

@Stacey Thao Thanks for the Cupid's suggestion. It is one of my favorites (although there are certain couples I really like.) I am glad they are finally on the two I wanted to see..

Also thanks for the information related to the next part of this drama. From the information you posted they will unfortunately not be using the same cast due either to other filing obligations or they just wanted a different cast. It sound sad that Dr. Wayu will not end up with Nu'Dao I wounder if that is how it is in the book as well.

Thanks for the Music Video above. It was awesome.. I left a comment as well on YouTube for you.

@Table122000 I wondered as well why it was ok for Neung to just let Fak Fah cry her eyes out and he is watching her. He could have come to her then and told her the truth but he did not. I guess he did not realize how cruel it was for him to keep sending things and she not get to see him or talk to him. I think she should have made him suffer a bit more lol..

Nuk and Pink never registered their marriage I think grandma just held the certificates like with Neung and Fak Fah giving them a year to see if they can really make it. I guess when it is done that way they can easily walk away by tearing it up. The only difference is they had that huge wedding in front of everyone. Where Neung and Fak Fah had a small intimate wedding with just family (even though Fak Fah did hte wedding with the misconception that the client needed it in a hurry because they were pregnant.) That is what they should have done for Nuk and Pink so there would not be questions later.

Yes, Aipwat, Pa, Pin and Jariya all committed embezzlement. Its why Pin and Pa still went to jail. I have to say I am not the least bit sorry that Jariya died. I thought she would because her type of crazy would only continue to try to take if given the chance or try to hurt them because she felt she was done wrong. I thought it was perfect that Aipwat is the one to shoot her and it just shows his level of crazy as well. Their children never had a chance to grow up to be warn, compassionate and honest people. The entire family is in jail with one dead.

I thought it was funny to see Pin and Pa in jail together and then want to kneel to Jao Sua when for years they talked about him behind his back, stole from him and was on board with trying to kill him. All for the money he made and had the right to leave to who he wanted. I kept thinking why did you do all this? If you had stopped before then you would still have a life. Jao Sua tells them that he will bring them back after they serve their time. I shook my head at that after the way they treated everyone. I would never trust them again and certainly would never want them around me again. It would be very foolish of him to think that they can completely be changed or will not revert back to that same old greedy behavior. I was not even moved at them being separated and taken to different prisons because it came to that point due to their own selfish greed.

It was a satisfying end to the drama and I hated to see it end. It will continue to be one of my favorites.

Thanks for the list of drama's all of those that you listed I have seen and/are part of either my favorite list or were good enough to watch again.

I really hope to see Aun and May in a new drama soon. I think they have lots of chemistry together. I am searching trying to find a few of Aun's older drama's as for May she has not been out that long so her list of drama's is shorter but I am trying to find and watch some of her older ones as well.

I wan to thank you all for enjoying this drama with me. It was awesome finding other Thai Drama fans and I hope to cross paths with you again in other drama forums whether it's Thai, T-Dramas, J-Drama's, Chinese or Korean.

Yeah- I really didn't understand the point of that whole scene where Neung goes to the temple? park? in Chang Mai and then just stares at Fah crying. The whole reason she was upset was because they were supposed to get together at the "special place" and of course in her mind he didn't show up. If he wasn't going to reveal himself, why travel there in the first place? It made no sense-fail on the writers' part there. 

I agree it was very satisfying to see Apiwut, Pa, and Pin at least go to jail for their crimes. I was afraid that they wouldn't. Forgiveness seems to be a big theme in a lot of Asian dramas and I've seen several dramas where the evil characters do terrible things and then nothing happens to them in the end-no consequences. Everything is just forgiven. So it was very nice to see the bad characters pay for their crimes here. I agree with you that Jao Sua was really stupid to promise to let Pa and Pin back into the company after their jail sentence ends. I'd certainly never trust them again. 

Glad you also enjoyed my recommended dramas list. I'm new to Thai lakorns so I haven't seen very many-from what you and @JoycceeDreamer  have said I 'm choosing "the classics". All I can say is that you have good taste in lakorns!

I'll look forward to seeing you in another forum!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived