[Drama 2017] Hospital Ship 병원선

wildflowers

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anything wrong by the way the writer handled the last episodes. The mother and the baby issues do happened in the real world.From what I understand, the doctors has the responsibility of explaining the procedures  and the risks to the guardian verbally getting the consent.The nurses are responsible for getting the written consent and be the witness. Doctor's  cannot be a witness to a written consent.Legally what they could do is to write a summary explaining the emergency procedure.I just don't know if that is the way they practice in Korea.

5 hours ago, thebluebear said:

Great questions! Also, what happened to SEJ’s dad? Where is he now?

Where is KJG’s mom now that SEJ is facing a lawsuit and fired from the hospital. She was going to be her “Mom” but she is MIA.

KH’s mom has not met SEJ...

Not only that.

Why won't SEJ reconcile with her aunt. It will mean a lot to her if the aunt forgives her. I started asking these questions long ago. The drama started out well but, I hope there will be some closures of things that necessarily matters. 

Actually,that was what put me off watching last week's episodes. The latest introduction should have been done earlier and closures will start so that everybody will be happy. At this rate,the ratings should be increasing instead of reducing and I'm sure home viewers are as sad as I am with the way the story is going now. If not because of HJW, I don't think the drama will be able to reach  3% now as it is. Writer messed up an otherwise what would have been the best medical drama so far. I have to say the truth. Unless there will be HS2. The latest introductions are not necessary. 

1 hour ago, eim1 said:

I don't see anything wrong by the way the writer handled the last episodes. The mother and the baby issues do happened in the real world.From what I understand, the doctors has the responsibility of explaining the procedures  and the risks to the guardian verbally getting the consent.The nurses are responsible for getting the written consent and be the witness. Doctor's  cannot be a witness to a written consent.Legally what they could do is to write a summary explaining the emergency procedure.I just don't know if that is the way they practice in Korea.

It's the timing. Timing was wrong. A 20 episodes drama shouldn't drag to this level at this point.  

6 minutes ago, darr said:

Not only that.

Why won't SEJ reconcile with her aunt. It will mean a lot to her if the aunt forgives her. I started asking these questions long ago. The drama started out well but, I hope there will be some closures of things that necessarily matters. 

Actually,that was what put me off watching last week's episodes. The latest introduction should have been done earlier and closures will start so that everybody will be happy. At this rate,the ratings should be increasing instead of reducing and I'm sure home viewers are as sad as I am with the way the story is going now. If not because of HJW, I don't think the drama will be able to reach  3% now as it is. Writer messed up an otherwise what would have been the best medical drama so far. I have to say the truth. Unless there will be HS2. The latest introductions are not necessary. 

I totally agree. It is too late that they introduced the latest development, it should have done maybe at the 2/3 mark of the drama. Like many of you have said, this drama is suppose to be warm and focusing on reconciliation, I hope they have time to cover the aunt and SEJ's relationship, so far all the relationships with family members were touched and go. By and large I like this drama (because of HJW)  but I find that the writer is pretty sloppy (or is it the director's fault due to lack of time hence cut off many subplots?) but leaving so many questions unanswered is very unsatisfactory for viewers. If they are not able to cover so much content in 20 hours, then make it into a 25 or 30 hours drama and have everything sorted out nicely. I don't think I would like to watch another of this writer's project. 

14 minutes ago, eim1 said:

I too felt it illogical.. How could they forgot such an important thing.. Getting the guardians sign is the first n foremost thing to be done before any surgery.. Let's suspend little logic.:tongue:. The writernim sometimes loses track of the story.. I felt this track is introduced at a wrong time.. It's almost finals.. But still struggling.. Hope they give proper closure to this track n give out happy ending.. I guess we will have ending like KH n SEJ going to patients from HS n also romancing.. I hope they say abt their relationship to HS members.. I wonder what their reaction will be?? :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, darr said:

Not only that.

Truly agree.. If it was not HJW,then the show wud have been totally crushed by WYWS or baseball games or due to strikes.. But it's due to HJW, we r going head on with WYWS..the story writer of HS has introduced many lame post.. If it wasnt for HJW n KMH play in the roles I wud have quit the show.. 

P. S. Still hoping KMH n HJW act together in some other drama with better writer n director n better broadcasting channel too.. I hope they act together in a joseon based drama.. I wud love to see these two in ancient clothes with loads of romance like EK..any good writer!! Chaebal!! Cast these two together again so that we can explore their chemistry more:tongue:

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Truly agree.. If it was not HJW,then the show wud have been totally crushed by WYWS or baseball games or due to strikes.. But it's due to HJW, we r going head on with WYWS..the story writer of HS has introduced many lame post.. If it wasnt for HJW n KMH play in the roles I wud have quit the show.. 

P. S. Still hoping KMH n HJW act together in some other drama with better writer n director n better broadcasting channel too.. I hope they act together in a joseon based drama.. I wud love to see these two in ancient clothes with loads of romance like EK..any good writer!! Chaebal!! Cast these two together again so that we can explore their chemistry more:tongue:

I think in the Korean entertainment industry, they rarely cast the same pair twice, unlike in other parts of Asia. I wonder why? Maybe because they have too many actors to play around with and they usually prefer a more senior one leading a junior one. We may not see KMH/HJW on another project soon (or at all)...sad. Like someone said, their chemistry not fully utilised, even their romance could go deeper and more passionate but it kind of died down and become flat after the confession....l..believe this pair are capable of doing much more if the script was better.  

10 minutes ago, monki said:

I think in the Korean entertainment industry, they rarely cast the same pair twice, unlike in other parts of Asia. I wonder why? Maybe because they have too many actors to play around with and they usually prefer a more senior one leading a junior one. We may not see KMH/HJW on another project soon (or at all)...sad. Like someone said, their chemistry not fully utilised, even their romance could go deeper and more passionate but it kind of died down and become flat after the confession....l..believe this pair are capable of doing much more if the script was better.  

Spoiler

In Korea too many have repeated the pairings like LDW n LDH in my girl n hotel king n,ji sung n HJE in secret love n kill me heal me n KSH n JJH in my Love from another star n thrives etc.. If the writers or any makers r graceful or good enough, they wud surely cast this pair.. As they have strong chemistry which is yet to explored.. I felt satisfied with other costars chemistry n was happy with the endings of other HJW shows.. But this show is gonna leave me aching coz the writer wasted their chemistry 

KMH instagram update

Episode starts 

KMH n other HS members come to geoje hospital.. KH asks JG n others to go to lobby.. But nurse ah rim asks abt patient.. KMH says he can handle the lady.. He brings the lady to ER.. There the doctor from video was Present n KMH asks him to take care of the lady.. 

Manager is sitting on the floor very disheartened ..KMH sees that n goes to talk.. They talk

SEJ n the chairman have talks.. She says she wants to do the operation.. He says I know.. She asks if he gives permission.. He says something on her abilities as such.. Both talk.. He says something abt her being expensive.. She says no.. They both continue to talk

5 hours ago, monki said:

Off topic, this is true... But there are times where two leads are casted again, i.e. Jisung and Hwang Jung Eum. I also think HJW and KMH will probably won't be casted together in another drama.

Chairman is done talking with SEJ and as he leaves the hospital, he feels stressed out.

KH, SEJ and JY are all waiting for SEJ to come out and they asked how it went. SEJ says nom and they're wondering who said no.

KJG's father is on the roof, thinking and we see flashbacks (?) of SEJ working in the hospital, doing her job and saving patients. But some of them died...

SEJ talks abt humanity n saving a life importance.. He asks like she saved his son.. She continues abt it's importance but he says our talk is over n does agree.. He goes outside n his head hurts n says to his guards.. He got tried of talking n the guard asks what to do next.. He says to do something

SEJ is upset n sulking.. Here the trio doctors r waiting n SEJ comes n informs they didn't get permission

Archived