[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, malaya said:

I just love it that our baby girl is up and about, having a good time with her friends. And looks like she gained some weight with her downtime. She is so unassuming that she can still go out like this without creating a ruckus. So adorable! 

@findingserendipity He probably got a photo album stashed in that locker, probably in that paper bag he was running away with during his enlistment. LOL! :lol:

That is how she can move like a ninja.:ph34r:

LOL. Ah, that mystery paper bag. Btw, has the mystery behind it ever been solved? Haha. I guess we will never know..

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

That is how she can move like a ninja.:ph34r:

LOL. Ah, that mystery paper bag. Btw, did the mystery behind it ever solved? Haha. I guess we will never know..

I think that the contents of that paper bag was in his backpack. Must be clothes and something to comfort him at night :ph34r::tongue:

Image result for teddy bear sleep gif funny

• Like 15

19 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

His stares alone can make you lose yourself! 

Reveal hidden contents

Image result

SO TRUE! I do not tire of these gifs at all!!!

Also, I started watching Healer recently and he is so cute in it. At this point, I could basically watch him romance an inanimate object and still be like SWOONS :wub:

• Like 18

5 hours ago, waveoflove said:

am sure JH has hung out with Mr G and therefore Wookie's dog during the past few weeks.

What if its really Ggoma in this nailart ? :lol: maybe  i am just delulu but the 1% possibility is here.

• Like 24

14 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

I think that the contents of that paper bag was in his backpack. Must be clothes and something to comfort him at night :ph34r::tongue:

Ooh, something.:ph34r: Lol

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I love one of the comment in this post "The upside couple is a reincarnation from the below side " :lol:

The stares :heart:

With just the first strum of the guitar, I knew the song right away. Aww, the feels. This song gets me every time. It's sooo sweet~ :bawling:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

He opened his mouth to receive her kiss. 

Am I seeing things or did I just see him nip/bit her upper lip in that sacred courtroom kiss?

BTW, on that 1st vlive.... Hyunie touches her oppa with such easy familiarity. Which prompted me to go on search mode for other videos of 2017 SMA and 2014 KBS Awards hoping that I'll find other clues. It just amazes me in such a short time they can develop this kind of closeness and easy familiarity. 

54 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

LOL. Ah, that mystery paper bag. Btw, did the mystery behind it ever solved? Haha. I guess we will never

38 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:
54 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Hahaha! Just like the disappearance of Amelia Earhart  that paper bag and all that running shall remain a mystery until such time one of our CSI chingus find some clues or one of them will what's that all about. LOL!

Oooh..uh! "Something" that will comfort him at night. Ya knhow aside from photos of his love, ya think he has a shirt or hanky (uh oh no kinky thoughts here purely innocent thoughts I'm having...har..har..) of hers that he kept? Something that still has her scent which he loves BTW.  It's been mentioned that the manly shirt Hyunie put during her vlive could be Wookie's. Like a shirt his worn and she didn't wash it? So when she misses him she wears it to comfort herself. 

• Like 19