[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

I've been reading changwook's posts on fancafe and guess what, his favorite numbers are/were 2 and 3! (this was his answer few years ago tho xD) 

@gglex6275 your 2-3 theory might be correct after all lol!

LOL eh but but my theory was just based on gut feel and intuition on the coincidences in their lives :tongue: and their continuing connections after meeting each other. and if uri NJH's fave numbers also is either of the two *slaps self to get rid of the delulu notions*

• Like 18

@nianderson again, it's a beautiful post from you, dear. Please keep going on, we always want to know what others observation of uri JiJi. I guess part 3 is on the way, Chingu? Haha, don't feel pressure, take your time ok..we'll be here always :)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@thiaranti thanks for sharing, Chingu. I love Mr. Byung part too. Look at Wookie's face when he said the line "Do you sleep together?" LOL. And now, you are making me want to watch Suspicious Partner again!

@stucked i need to borrow your shark again! LOL

I actually liked the fact that when NJH asked him that question, JCW unwittingly looked at her, as if he wanted to see her expression at saying those words to him. LOL Maybe he wanted to see if she was as affected as he was, he was clearly flustered, right? He was laughing so much :tongue: *delulu mode* but then remember at the presscon, JCW admitted that when NJH was trying to seduce him, he found her too sexy that he laughed, hence proving that his reaction when flustered was to laugh, right? And that was what he did when she asked him to sleep with her at the script reading!

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@thiaranti thanks for sharing, Chingu. I love Mr. Byung part too. Look at Wookie's face when he said the line "Do you sleep together?" LOL. And now, you are making me want to watch Suspicious Partner again!

Ahahhahah...his face expression was priceless ...

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

There are a lot of IG accounts uploading vids of SP, I guess its not just us that miss them, right? :tongue:

this just proves that all over the world people are having withdrawals from SP and our JiJi. I really can't move on from them to the point that I've succumbed again to 

Spoiler

Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Friends

because they ruined KDrama for me. Either I'm watching their BTS or Show for the nth time, I'm on Instagram, Twitter,  here, or I'm watching random eps of the above mentioned series. 

Spoiler

(mind you, I haven't been active on Twitter or IG for almost 2 yrs and they've suck me back into to it constantly refreshing for new news)

ieqBWokR_m3TbpCZt2w73VPTNVX9dN-LqL4pp6Iv

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

this just proves that all over the world people are having withdrawals from SP and our JiJi. I really can't move on from them to the point that I've succumbed again to 

Reveal hidden contents

Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Friends

because they ruined KDrama for me. Either I'm watching their BTS or Show for the nth time, I'm on Instagram, Twitter,  here, or I'm watching random eps of the above mentioned series. 

Reveal hidden contents

(mind you, I haven't been active on Twitter or IG for almost 2 yrs and they've suck me back into to it constantly refreshing for new news)

tatuuu, I havent recovered from SP yet, I try, operative word, try to watch Kdrama again, but then, it doesnt really cut out for me. I fall back into the habit of watching the BTS, reruns the best scenes from SBS at YT or listen to the OST~ *sighs* ottoke~ I may really end up doing what JCW suggested watch those films that he named on his VLive LOL!  

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

tatuuu, I havent recovered from SP yet, I try, operative word, try to watch Kdrama again, but then, it doesnt really cut out for me. I fall back into the habit of watching the BTS, reruns the best scenes from SBS at YT or listen to the OST~ *sighs* ottoke~ I may really end up doing what JCW suggested watch those films that he named on his VLive LOL!  

Even wookie's movie recomendation can't help me.. Just watched for 10 minutes, then back to ig to see their pics

• Like 12

Me too, I cannot moveon up to now. Before when  I finish a korean drama I’ve been starting to look for another to watch. Now I’ve stalking this thread, google, youtube and even instagram for a new news for this two. CJW and NJY you are really my stress reliever. Praying for the good health for both of you and hopefully a very good news before your enlistment or after your military service.  

• Like 11

2 hours ago, stucked said:

ad7664456888caf6183c07e5eea9917c.gif

After 6mins.

*incoming call*

JCW: *whispering* Do you know Nickhun?

NJH: *whispering* Everybody knows him. Why?

JCW: *whispering* How about Kim Bum?

NJH: *whispering* Not personally. But yes. Why?

JCW: YAH! You sitting between them?

NJH: Nope. Sssh.

JCW: Beside them?

NJH: Nope. Hehe.

JCW: Then where? And why are you laughing? This is not funny!

NJH: Oppa..

JCW: Yes?

NJH: I love you. And I will see you later. I'll give you something better than a hug and you better be up for it! *makes smooching sounds* I love yooooou!

JCW: W-WHAT?

End call.

nemo-shark-smiling-shark-gifs.gif

Wkwkkw captain you make me ROTFLOL 

I think it really happen between them :D

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I am actually debating on wether to watch Healer or/and Fabricated City. Aish. Now you're making me consider to watch his recommendation too. hahahahha 

Spoiler

I am debating cause I don't think my heart can take watching wookie in a different character and it makes me sad because of the 21 mos. reason. Still haven't recovered yet. Maybe in drought season I can finally summon enough courage to watch these. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mai5116 said:

@stucked when you mean better than a hug, do you mean this? 

#diefortheumpteenthtime

Everytime I watch this, I die one time. Hahahs. I have to admit. I'm Byeontae I think. LOL. I think this was the scene that made me go is there anything else in real life between them? And then I started binge watching the BTS. Muahahaha! No chance to run, I tell you. LOL

1 hour ago, nianderson said:

Kamsamnida !!! Thank you for the incredibly kind, encouraging words.

I have been here since day 1 but feared missing out on anything so decided to wait until the thread settled into a manageable rhythm. You all feel like my own and there’s only one thing I’ll ask of you. Never, ever change… any of you. You’re all crazily precious and preciously crazy and I won’t trade you for ANYTHING! (Hyunnie won’t have me, so yeah, there you go.)

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper’s soompi thread.

PART 2

A shipper, willingly or otherwise, embraces the head-and-heart warfare. The conflict is just as personal for them as it is for their OTP, bringing with it a bubble space that isolates as much as incubates. People around you get wary of the mood swings, never able to predict which end of the spectrum would strike when. And even if they could read it in your eyes, theirs would be constantly baffled, filled with questions about your sanity, your sense of purpose, and your reasons for being so invested in the well being of a couple that thinks of you in terms of general humanity.

“I’m sure they’d appreciate your best wishes, dear,” your folks would say, “Sure they would. Now, if only they knew you exist, that would be just dandy.”

So why take the trouble?

Because as long as what you wish for them is happiness that does not come at the cost of anybody else’s, that you believe the love you can see is what you genuinely believe they deserve to have, that your longing for their happy-ever-after comes from a place that bears no malice or resentment, that the way you cheer them on to the path of good things bears them no harm consciously or otherwise, that an open mind is preserved at all times knowing that while we do wish the best for them, they are people with a right unto themselves to do as they choose… as long as this is what you do, you have been a person who has had nothing but love for mankind. A desire to see good things happen to two good souls in a way that does them nothing but good.

Love needs heartfelt blessings and grace to fulfill itself. If it comes from a pure heart, no matter whether that of a relative or a fan, it will lend this ship the power to sail through turbulent storms, windless hopes, long days and nights with no land in sight and bright moments of full-steam-ahead-ahoy.

So himnae! Never give in to despair for having undertaken to do a good thing and keep the faith when called to. When down in spirits, don’t beat yourself up for only being human, surround yourself with happy vibes until you’ve managed to convince yourself you’re happy too. As long as we deal with the few yet significant facts in possession, we won’t need too many delulu flights to carry us through.

Case in point: Hyunnie dear is scarily intelligent, inherently humble and sweet-natured, insanely gifted yet never taking anything for granted. The three aspects by themselves are difficult to hone… let alone juggling them all at once, and even that is difficult to achieve with grace. But this 21 year old does it with such aplomb that should it radiate so powerfully through a screen… then how much more would it in person? No wonder people are keeling in blissful faint all over the place.

She has them at anyeongasseyo and leaves with an impression that lasts. Thus we learn that Wookie wasn’t sent to school so much as he held onto her little finger and happily skipped on his way there.

We witnessed her management prowess during the SP vlive-conference and Cultwo show. Here she is with her Oppa during the Seoul Music awards presentatio

(Credit for the videos duly given to the respective owners.)

Oppa grins when she introduces herself, grins when she reveals her future plans, grins while announcing winners and keeps right on grinning her way like the he ain’t the sunbae emcee he’s supposed to be while Hyunnie, the ever practical goddess, makes sure to check whether the felicitation coordinators have come up behind them. He is clapping away benevolently with no immediate plans for action until he follows her line of sight and jolts awake to the call of duty, adhering to her even when the TWICE member reaches for the bouquet and is guided by Hyunnie to accept the trophy from him first.

And all this happening to the guy who’s done it several times before, and more, than her. Remember the smooth operator during KBS awards 2014 presentation? He said his piece, handed out trophies and handshakes and, when done, walked out ahead of his presentation partner. Here you can see how her quietly confident presence has impressed him that even when instructed to exit, he first turns her way to offer a hand. Ever the gentleman, even in a mushy daze.

Never really had a snowball’s chance in hell, did he?

I never really did think about their award presentation together eh! I mean, I do know that they must have individually presented together but now that you mentioned it, it's true isn't it. As long as hyunni is around, he'll let her take the lead also. Hahahs. That interview thag they did while filming SP was also this way too! Gahhhh.

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

I actually liked the fact that when NJH asked him that question, JCW unwittingly looked at her, as if he wanted to see her expression at saying those words to him. LOL Maybe he wanted to see if she was as affected as he was, he was clearly flustered, right? He was laughing so much :tongue: *delulu mode* but then remember at the presscon, JCW admitted that when NJH was trying to seduce him, he found her too sexy that he laughed, hence proving that his reaction when flustered was to laugh, right? And that was what he did when she asked him to sleep with her at the script reading!

Seems like Wookie does get easily flustered by hyunni! Hahahs. I really wanna watch those kiss scene bts after they break away when hyunni surprised him. *evil laugh*

42 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

This OTP did ruin kdrama for me. I'm like trying to watch other drama but the pull of SP is so damn strong! Hahahs. 

• Like 20

29 minutes ago, nikih said:

i wonder if someone was going through someone's IG with a fine tooth comb

that is because people in this ship are better than the csi and sherlock holmes combined. lol. 

Spoiler

if we have hackers here, I don't know what will happen to us. So I'm actually grateful that we don't (I think). Imagine the chaos. omo. 

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

This OTP did ruin kdrama for me. I'm like trying to watch other drama but the pull of SP is so damn strong! Hahahs. 

somewhat not relevant to SP so if you want to skip this please do. :D

Spoiler

I'm gonna be honest, I actually have this habit where if I watch a KDrama I need to understand/reread subs if I didn't catch it fast enough. I never skip through scenes if it's the first time I'm watching it. Even if I have the urge to, I still need to watch it fully or my subconscious will nag the hell outta me. BUT after SP, I attempted to watch Ruler: Master of the Mask but my brain is so wired to SP that between watching R, I suddenly have the urge to watch SP, hence I watched the whole series of R in 1 month WITH skipping scenes. I run through it. I just pushed myself to finish it cause I want to know the ending. And that's first for me. :( SP ruined me. It has haunted my life everyday. No regrets though. :D

• Like 11

I've just read a comment on NJH IG that bother me, its written by one of her fans, she said something like : jiji shipper have brought a lot of hatred from jcw fans. On weibo, jcw fans has anti-ing jiji shipper due to their post and comments. She also mentioned that seems like NJH fans all are shipper who don't lover her for only who she is, and how that will ruined NJH image. And she also said that how she wish JCW and park min young will go public, since they have spent two birthday together.

Hiksss..sorry but some of her words are rude and its bother me a lot. 

• Like 6