[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

42 minutes ago, tomago said:

new mv from @ploy ju :wub::wub:

Beautiful!!! The jiscovery part where he said yeppo, it was my first time seeing  his face in that angle. Thank you for sharing it chinguuu :) Jalhaesseoyo @ploy ju :D

• Like 13

6 hours ago, f8te said:

:( I also noticed that. Maybe his busy or too focused with MS

Mayhaps he is still in the early stages of training. Means they are still considered signalmen rookies and have lots to learn and train for?  unlike full fledged servicemen, where they know their role & responsibilities already.. 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

I've realized only recently (yes, I'm slow, I know:huh:) that this one is of a bts moment - not the actual shooting - because you can see the staff moving around in background. Now, I doubt that the sleeping part of this scene required that much rehearsal :wink:, so how long exactly did they stay like that?? :lol: Were they just resting in that position in between takes???  :tongue: Is your Oppa 's leg comfortable as a pillow, Hyunie? :lol:

#justforfun

Cr: Glorious 

Wookie also smiling in this photo .Why Wookie why ? :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, jncjwh said:

Mayhaps he is still in the early stages of training. Means they are still considered signalmen rookies and have lots to learn and train for?  unlike full fledged servicemen, where they know their role & responsibilities already.. 

Ohhh. You’ve got a point there chingu. Thank youuu! 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, masthu said:

kept watching them stare at each other in slow motion. That stare doesn’t seem to be the kinda stare you would give a co-star (no smile but they keep staring at each other. May be they broke into a smile afterwards or looked away shyly). Did these two get lost in the moment? Its kinda hard to say given how quick SBS cut it short. Darn you SBS!!! One thing for sure they did stare at each other at the script read and that’s enough for my shipper heartu! :blush:

" The script is very interesting & the actors are close to each other ".Quoted from the no 4 article in this ig's post .The actors sound like more than 2 people for me  (If he was referring to himself & ctj ) .They created an amazing chemistry within 10days &they were  not awkward at all .I have the vibes they are CLOSE  before they start SP filming.Just my pov .

• Like 14

I saw in google that LSK was offered the role of EBH on February 2017. Now I wondered when JCW was offered the role of NJW?? Does anyone knows??Same with HJM.

I am trying to connect the DOTS, coz I believe that JCW influence the writer and the director to get NJY when HJM rejected the role. 

Thanks. 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

I saw in google that LSK was offered the role of EBH on February 2017. Now I wondered when JCW was offered the role of NJW?? Does anyone knows??Same with HJM.

I am trying to connect the DOTS, coz I believe that JCW influence the writer and the director to get NJY when HJM rejected the role. 

Thanks. 

In think he confirmed early in March, the offer maybe in January since on Taiwan fan meeting interview he said he will have one more project and we will be hearing the news .

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Because I am busy googling about when the role was offered to them.

Now I am wondering dont know if this was brought up on the thread already. The first title of the drama is Be Careful of this Woman. I saw that on February 2017 it was offered to LSK it was offered to JCW and HJM the title is still Be careful of this woman.

Now I am wondering when NJY confirmed the role of EBH why the title change to Suspicious Partner??

My delulu minds tell me that maybe the director and writer saw the interaction of the 2 and found it suspicious. Hahaha. That is why it became Suspicious Partner..

NJH confirmed on 30 March

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ajmamor1976_30b1 said:

Because I am busy googling about when the role was offered to them.

Now I am wondering dont know if this was brought up on the thread already. The first title of the drama is Be Careful of this Woman. I saw that on February 2017 it was offered to LSK it was offered to JCW and HJM the title is still Be careful of this woman.

Now I am wondering when NJY confirmed the role of EBH why the title change to Suspicious Partner??

My delulu minds tell me that maybe the director and writer saw the interaction of the 2 and found it suspicious. Hahaha. That is why it became Suspicious Partner..

Jcw confirmed on 16 March ,Njh confirmed on 29 March & the first script reading on 4th April .Yes I read somewhere(trying to find the article) The title changed to Suspicious Partner end of March (if I am not mistaken) :D

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

@ajmamor1976_30b1

(sorry chingu, I wanted to quote also your post, but deleted by mistake while typing from my phone... so, I'll just mention you instead!)

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Jcw confirmed on 16 March ,Njh confirmed on 29 March & the first script reading on 4th April .Yes I read somewhere(trying to find the article) The title changed to Suspicious Partner end of March (if I am not mistaken) :D

Based on the info found in the main drama thread, in addition to what the other chingus have already pointed out:

- By March 16th, JCW confirmed and LSK had already declined 

- March 22nd HJM declines

- March 23rd the title might be revised to Suspicious Romance 

- March 29th NJH reported in the final stages of negotiations and then confirmed 

At the same time, the final drama title is being decided bu Sbs and /or the production company and Suspicious Partner seems to be confirmed as of March 30th.

Hope this helps :) but you can check the first 5 pages of the soompi SP drama thread for a more detailed timeline if necessary. Googling can be time-consuming at times,  and luckily we already have a lot of relevant information conveniently gathered here in soompi :wink::D

Anyway,  as far as I know it's not uncommon to change the title during the early stage of a drama production,  but this decision is usually made by marketing people and has no relation with the actors (and sometimes also with the plot, LOL :lol:)

But, fellow shippers, please don't hate me for getting the facts straight here. You can still consider it a nice coincidence the fact that the final title came to describe quite well not just our reel- but also the real OTP :wink::wub:

Edited by midorinokerochan
removed quoted images + small addition
  • Like 17