[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

Morning poppo from @taonakahere :D

Love it! :heart: their kisses never bored us. We kept on watching it again and again and we get the same intensity of emotions or sometimes more everytime we watch it. Even their stills are romantic and sexy. I swear their kiss could be the most popularly made kiss gif out there. Slowmos, zooming, and whatever have been made from their kisses. Also, We always find something new to spazz over their kisses which make our ship vulnerable to sinkers. But as long as we believe and have faith in our OTP, we will try to be afloat amidst the hates, turbulent winds, and shakey waters that our ship may encounter for years to come until we dock at wedding land. NamJi fighting!!!

3539c238f191604a439da26735cea502.jpg

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

hmm, but doesn't it seem odd that he rode his motorcycle to go? usually if it's official events doesn't he take his van and his crew?

Maybe, but they could have possibly arrived earlier if Stylist Unnie was alr doing Hyunni's hair first. He did look kind of made up in that pic staring at Hyunni lol. Anyway there are articles that stated they shot the poster shoot on 11 April, in a photo studio, Nonhyeongdong, Seoul. Same date of the fan pic. 

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, attriste said:

Plz let me post Soompi! I really don't think Wookie went on an off day to see just Hyunni's shoot.

11April shoot- The set of pics PD posted, together with Wookie looking on,were the poster shoot (where they pretended to be electoral candidates) and they had a frame together, plus apparently they also had dance prac that night. The fan pic of him standing outside was also 11 April.

The only logical reason is he came before to watch or he finished and was watching. Considering their tight schedule and how he was in Malaysia 9 April and HK fan meet 10 April I think they were already late for time for 11 April shoot (the pics in question)

thanks for bringing us back from the delulu land. haha. no matter what, him staying back or came early to watch is still worthy to be celebrate~ not forgetting the gaze of him watching (*swoon and swim in the honey gaze*).. 

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

hmm, but doesn't it seem odd that he rode his motorcycle to go? usually if it's official events doesn't he take his van and his crew?

i guess it just seems odd that he came in that leather jacket and ripped jeans on his own motorcycle. LOL my delulu mind wants to think it was his day off or he had no schedule...he had no crew with him, he left alone without a van...

Calling @ysrida_ for new finding that worth to spazz.All of us must be surprised who is the owner of that studio!!Haha..I am super excited but I will let her share that finding herself :lol:

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Calling @ysrida_ for new finding that worth to spazz.All of us must be surprised who is the owner of that studio!!Haha..I am super excited but I will let her share that finding herself :lol:

Mm happy to hear!

Im just being rational about "off day" cos they were really on a tight schedule.

4 April first script reading 

8-10 April Wookie schedule in Malaysia and HK/

11 April poster shoot and dance practice

12 April actual dance filming on streets in the morning

13 April Taekwondo hq shoot. 

By 16 April drama shoot had started if not earlier. 

• Like 20

44 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

i guess it just seems odd that he came in that leather jacket and ripped jeans on his own motorcycle. LOL my delulu mind wants to think it was his day off or he had no schedule...he had no crew with him, he left alone without a van...

Hahahah. Maybe it's the kind of day when he rode his bike to work kind of day? After all it's not an official event but a day where he reports to a place for photoshoot? Hahahs. 

Plus PD nim posted it also means it's SP related so.. Rational mind also says he didn't specifically to visit her. But... The delulu part is.. He bothered to go see her do her photoshoot instead of playing his games or whatsoever. Hahahs. Okay. I'm mad. 

Soompi pls let me post this too! 

• Like 18
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

Mm happy to hear!

Im just being rational about "off day" cos they were really on a tight schedule.

4 April first script reading 

8-10 April Wookie schedule in Malaysia and HK/

11 April poster shoot and dance practice

12 April actual dance filming on streets in the morning

13 April Taekwondo hq shoot. 

By 16 April drama shoot had started if not earlier. 

Hahaha..I think off day means nothing if we know who is the owner of that studio :lol::lol:

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha..I think off day means nothing if we know who is the owner of that studio :lol::lol:

Okayyy...now I'm curious, who is the owner?

• Like 9

1 minute ago, thiaranti said:

Okayyy...now I'm curious, who is the owner?

I will let @ysrida_ share it herself because she accidentally found this & I almost choked my breakfast when I read her messages :lol::lol:

• Like 9

Even if Wookie owns the studio, what I'm trying to say is that he came down on a day that there was work scheduled. As seen from the date of the fan cams corroborated with date of shoot. That is all.

The best way to avoid backlash is at least to be rational about that, i don't really think its helpful if it is clear that the day was a work day and we go off into our delulu worlds and say he came down purposely, when it wasn't. I'm not saying he wasn't smitten. He did look smitten.

Anyway still looking forward to the reveal :)

edit: LOL my guess was right?!!?!?!?!? that would explain why he was also relaxed in his clothes and coming in his bike. i guess.

JJANG! @ysrida_ thanks for the hard work!!!

Edited by attriste
ahh i got the owner right LOL!
  • Like 24

14 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

LMAOOO..  thanks @pauliza (≧∇≦) 

There's only one answer to the questions you guys asked above..  lol B) Okay.. About the date..  @attriste already mentioned it was on April 11. But where is the location for the photoshoot? Well..  It is actually at The Knight of Rose studio..  Located at somewhere in Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.. 

Above photo was really taken outside of that studio.. Here's the proof..  Lol 

Hide contents

THE OWNER OF THAT STUDIO IS ACTUALLY JICHANGWOOK! No wonder he was seen there alone without anyone.. He's the boss of that place! He can come anytime he want.. Hee 

Haaa.. I hope you guys can see what i wrote here...  I'm using phone bcz poor laptop still in services.. ㅠㅠ Anyway,  i will leave you guys with this..  

MORNING CHINGUS! 

Spoiler

WHAT IN THE WORLD? LOLOL WOOKIE OWNS A STUDIO?? WHAT THE??? WHAT??????? IM SO CONFUSED LOLOL. is it normal for celebs to own studios? what for. is it for them to do their photoshoots? omg i dont get it someone PLS EXPLAIN??

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, attriste said:

now i'm confused.. was the studio the same as the one they did the election campaign shoot? is Dosan-daero same as Nonhyeon-dong?

Yes! It's the same studio..  :lol: 

if you refer this pd note link.. 

RO51858833_w500_h0.JPGthat chair is same chair as the one in the studio..  HeeIcXcn4h.jpg

• Like 20

1 minute ago, attriste said:

Lol we all think the same. I'm checking through and doesn't look the same :(

LMAO i love how our thread changes SO fast and we are always onto a new topic every week. LOL THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL!! love all of you guys <3

• Like 17

It's not a surprised if he owned studio,well that's a very smart moved actually for investing his  money. I am sure he got so many shares with the business that his friend with.While doing dramas,cf ,movies he still making money with his other assets ,very responsible guy indeed.

HYUNI don't let him go hehehe,you won't get starve anymore hahaha.

• Like 19
  • LOL 1