[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Okie guys.. Being rational here for a moment. That tongue kiss in the first kiss bts.. I really dun think it's tongue. Hahahs. The angle and size is really really weird and if it's really tongue, wookie has to be doing an epic French kissing in order to get to that angle I feel. That's my opinion. Hahahahs. I think it's just some light through their flesh or sth honestly. But that's just my opinion. Hehe. I still think the both of them are very powerful, to have their kissing scene really made it look like tongue. Hahahahah! :D 

And yes, the countdown is real Now. Why does time flies so fast? I'm gonna miss the guy. Sighs. Our drought, its gonna be so real soon. Aigoo. :bawling:

• Like 10

Cr.soompi (unable to copy paste the link with my mobile, i will provide the link once i get hold of my pc)

Although “Suspicious Partner ” ended last month, it seems like SBS had one last surprise for fans in the form of a final behind-the-scenes video, which was released today on August 3.

In the video, viewers can see blooper cuts and Nam Ji Hyun’s “drunk” aegyo . The video also shows good-natured bantering between Choi Tae Joon and Hello Venus’s Nara as they film a kiss scene. Choi Tae Joon complains, “Our noses keep bumping because she’s so tall!” Nara jokingly says in response, “Can’t you just say it’s because my nose bridge is high?”
The video also shows Nam Ji Hyun’s real reaction to Ji Chang Wook ’s cute excitement for a scene in which Ji Chang Wook’s character believes that Nam Ji Hyun’s character is moving back into his home. Plus, the final clip shows the sweet, romantic chemistry between Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun for the final proposal scene.
Meanwhile, Hello Venus’s Nara talks about making a fresh start with acting through “Suspicious Partner.” Plus, Nam Ji Hyun talked about the ending of “Suspicious Partner” and her ideal type.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, attriste said:

He has a "day job" 9-5 as a public service worker- everyday on ig you see him getting out of his car, in a mask, shaking tonnes of hands and getting breakfast and gifts from fans.. same thing happens in the evening when he gets off work. It's nuts. 

Yay back to the east! Now to get over jet lag.....

i am curious how does one qualified for light duty position such as public service? is it based on their medical history/physical condition?

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Okie guys.. Being rational here for a moment. That tongue kiss in the first kiss bts.. I really dun think it's tongue. Hahahs. The angle and size is really really weird and if it's really tongue, wookie has to be doing an epic French kissing in order to get to that angle I feel. That's my opinion. Hahahahs. I think it's just some light through their flesh or sth honestly. But that's just my opinion. Hehe. I still think the both of them are very powerful, to have their kissing scene really made it look like tongue. Hahahahah! :D 

And yes, the countdown is real Now. Why does time flies so fast? I'm gonna miss the guy. Sighs. Our drought, its gonna be so real soon. Aigoo. :bawling:

there was a slow mo gif with altered lighting that clearly showed he shoved his tongue in hers. If my memory serves me right, after that tongue invasion, she clenched her fist. Gosh i wish i have memory in phone to save those stuffs! 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, nikih said:

i am curious how does one qualified for light duty position such as public service? is it based on their medical history/physical condition?

He had quite a serious car accident several years back that downgraded his fit status to that for light duty. Maybe steel plates in leg type stuff and no physical activity for a year? uhhh I'll ask @babyval22 please explain hahahahaha I'm not the LMH fan you are!

so yes medical history. Like SIG's condition as well.  

1 minute ago, nikih said:

there was a slow mo gif with altered lighting that clearly showed he shoved his tongue in hers. If my memory serves me right, after that tongue invasion, she clenched her fist. Gosh i wish i have memory in phone to save those stuffs! 

Shoved is such a... naughty feels word.... mmhmm! 

• Like 10

I forgot who posted this before but isn't this some tongue action? hehehehe *btw I believe this was a video from the SP episode* :ph34r:

EDIT: This is the third kiss. I stand corrected. Thank you @mai5116 :*

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170731-085834.png

I forgot who posted it. I am so so so sorry. All credits to you, detective. :wink:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, nikih said:

Oh there is? I cannot help but think it's not tongue cos rational me says it can't be. That would massive frenching on Wookie's part which shld be obvious when we watch it. Hahahahs. But oh wells. I don't have much experience to begin with. Hehehe.  

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, attriste said:

He had quite a serious car accident several years back that downgraded his fit status to that for light duty. Maybe steel plates in leg type stuff and no physical activity for a year? uhhh I'll ask @babyval22 please explain hahahahaha I'm not the LMH fan you are!

Errrr. I'm not too sure of LMH accident except that he was lucky to be alive and I think he took almost a year to recover from it. There's steel plates in his leg if I'm not wrong. But that's all I know. I'm not too sure of the extent of the injuries also. 

8 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I forgot who posted this before but isn't this some tongue action? hehehehe *btw I believe this was a video from the SP episode*

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20170731-085834.png

I forgot who posted it. I am so so so sorry. All credits to you, detective. :wink:

I give up. I shall just defer to you guys who have Sharper eyes than me. Hahahs! I feel damn terrible now for not being able to see. :(

• Like 8

5 hours ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

OMO OMO that first gif yummy!!! :ph34r::cookie: like @lovethatlook said you savage af QUEEN!!!

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_lo05ivGCDq1qak1cco1_500.gif

@lovethatlook your gifs esp the first one ... :wub::ph34r::cookie::tongue:

ROFL!! It's barely 7am and I'm laughing like a cray2 woman! You two, my morning is so bright and hawt! *fanning self* Kyaaa, I'm not the queen. I'm JiJi's trash. :lol:B) We are jinjja a riot when we come out to play. No anatomy left untouched...:lol:

Where is @aladidah? Is she stuck in the bathroom? Girl, come out come out...or else we'll send topless firemen your way...lol

@luvforever Thanks chingu for KangWoo's cafe info! I like how simple it is. Looks like a place bikers or college students would stop by. 

PS: Finally I started a Kdrama, Save Me. So far so good. Not expecting any romance. It's a thriller/psychological drama. Enough to distract me from JiJi's withdrawal. And, I'm so happy Hyunie has Signal drama on her IG! Girl got great taste! :wub:

• Like 13

OMG...... 

Office seriously have no mercy for me today T_____T 

I was opened taonaka chingu IG acc and then BAAAAM i forgot to check her post bcs of this pile of documents and now the posts are gone T___T lol

So, can I summon you our kind @taonakachingu to share your posts here in our safe haven? I didn't get to see it and seems like everybody loves it so much >< I'm so curious now.....LOL so, what was that? :o

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I give up. I shall just defer to you guys who have Sharper eyes than me. Hahahs! I feel damn terrible now for not being able to see. :(

I actually didn't even really realize it until someone here posted the video. I was really skeptical at first 'cause everything was somewhat fast-paced. I only screenshot it before and was automatically uploaded to my backup cloud. So I didn't realize that I still had it. hahahahaha *don't judge me* :ph34r:

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Huntergal said:

ROFL!! It's barely 7am and I'm laughing like a cray2 woman! You two, my morning is so bright and hawt! *fanning self* Kyaaa, I'm not the queen. I'm JiJi's trash. :lol:B) We are jinjja a riot when we come out to play. No anatomy left untouched...:lol:

Where is @aladidah? Is she stuck in the bathroom? Girl, come out come out...or else we'll send topless firemen your way...lol

@luvforever Thanks chingu for KangWoo's cafe info! I like how simple it is. Looks like a place bikers or college students would stop by. 

PS: Finally I started a Kdrama, Save Me. So far so good. Not expecting any romance. It's a thriller/psychological drama. Enough to distract me from JiJi's withdrawal. And, I'm so happy Hyunie has Signal drama on her IG! Girl got great taste! :wub:

Ohh, I heard good reviews abt Save Me too. Going to watch it cos it's thriller and not rom com (Nothing can win SP yet)..

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I forgot who posted this before but isn't this some tongue action? hehehehe *btw I believe this was a video from the SP episode*

Hide contents

Spoiler

Gahhhhhh, I loveeee how his lips are able to coax her lips to open up for him! That is real skills, bro! *mad props to ya* And she obliged and open up her virgin mouth to him....*dead* Ouhh the things those lips could do...:blush:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, tomago said:

Ohh, I heard good reviews abt Save Me too. Going to watch it cos it's thriller and not rom com (Nothing can win SP yet)..

Spoiler

The cult thingy may be too much but dang, only two episodes out and I am seating at the edge of my seat and bawling my soul out. The story plot is so unpredictable. I hope you'll enjoy it, chingu. I can't handle romcom yet. :grimace:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

what happened @taonaka what did you post? I missed it! :( can you post it here which is much "safer" or maybe you can send it to me privately? pleaaaaaaase? :D

anybody wants to recap what taonaka uploaded on IG? PLEAAAAAAAAASE. HEHEHEHEHE

Im witness..she just uploaded 2pics and 2 clips.Those are kiss scenes tongue action captured so clearly u can see the way their locked lips:D

Then she just tell...Time up!!! and deleted..Cz its18+ and  having thought it carefully.. dont make anything to hurt her reputation.:)

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, spy booble said:

Im witness..she just uploaded 2pics and 2 clips.Those are kiss scenes tongue action captured so clearly u can see the way their locked lips:D

Then she just tell...Time up!!! and deleted..Cz its18+ and  having thought it carefully.. dont make anything to hurt her reputation.:)

Ok chingu! Thank you so much  It's been bugging me, my curiosity is killing me. lol. hahahahaha I can't get enough of JiJi. hehehehe Thank you! mwah! 

• Like 10