• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

conversation between dad and taewoon in their countryside house. taewoon is waiting for his father for breakfast before going to school, but father comes with chicken.

taewoon : ah dad, why chicken
dad : the rice cooker is broken and you like chicken arent you?
taewoon : but for breakfast?*he eats*
dad : is it going well with eunho?
taewoon : passionately
dad : oh gosh, you must take after me, handsome
taewoon : oh no I take after mom

Everything wrapped up so nicely indeed! 

TW and dad moved to a new place and become close! They need a new environment after all! 

Omo! He did ask TW about EH? So he doesn't mind them being close? Must have realised how influential EH was in helping TW  develope into a responsible and matured son! Eeeeee!:wub:(thanks for you translation @tituyphing!)

Teacher Gu became principal. :tongue:

Our TW & EH got reunited and TW helped her overcome her phobia for bus rides! So pleased they have his dad's blessing. Of course EH's family especially her dad will love TW! :heart:

OTTOKE? I WANT MY EPISODE 17!!!:cold_sweat:

eunho's antics in front of taewoon's school

eunho : HEY YOU! you look in a good mood
taewoon : no it's
eunho to the girls : take it back! take it back now
girls : but who are you
*aegyo attack*
eunho : oppa~ these girls are asking who am I
taewoon : she is my girlfriend, isn't she pretty?
eunho : again, louder.
taewoon : she is my girlfriend
eunho : louder!
taewoon : SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND, SCRAM!
after the girls leave
eunho to taewoon : you want to die??? Follow me!

1 minute ago, tituyphing said:

eunho's antics in front of taewoon's school

eunho : HEY YOU! you look in a good mood
taewoon : no it's
eunho to the girls : take it back! take it back now
girls : but who are you
*aegyo attack*
eunho : oppa~ these girls are asking who am I
taewoon : she is my girlfriend, isn't she pretty?
eunho : again, louder.
taewoon : she is my girlfriend
eunho : louder!
taewoon : SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND, SCRAM!
after the girls leave
eunho to taewoon : you want to die??? Follow me!

HAHAHAHAHAH, EUNHOYA SAVAGE AF!!!!!!TAewoon litteraly wrapped around EH finger :D Keep em coming chinguya , thank ypu in advanced @tituyphing

Despite the expected and satisfying all sides of stories kind of ending, my heart is not ready to let them go. I still wanting my Taewoon and Eunho!! I love them so much. They bring me here, after two years hiatus from soompi, they gave me so much hope that I thought I've lost.. they put rainbow in the past two months. I will remember School 2017 and the characters.

OMG IT'S OFFICIALLY ENDED!!! :bawling::bawling:

And no kiss wtf:unamused: thanks for trolling us all this time, it makes me want to kick you so bad..

Definitely will miss our precious Hyun Tae Woon and his beloved girl, Ra Eun Ho. Also our smartass X.. Hmm I miss X already.. No more pranks from X that impressed me and make me laugh all the time:bawling:

THANKS TO ALL THE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES, THE STAFFS, PD-NIM AND WRITER-NIM. SCHOOL 2017 JJANG!!! :thumbsup:

Aww so dad supports EH to be TW's girlfriend in the end.  I was hoping a little bit more of closure like if they have plans to go to college together.  But it's good that it seems like it's been almost a year since TW left and they're still going strong despite the distance.  They didn't cut off communication and visit each other often.

I just can't with EH's aegyo attack!  TW couldn't stop smiling and was loving every minute of it.  He really does only look at one girl.

11 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Despite the expected and satisfying all sides of stories kind of ending, my heart is not ready to let them go. I still wanting my Taewoon and Eunho!! I love them so much. They bring me here, after two years hiatus from soompi, they gave me so much hope that I thought I've lost.. they put rainbow in the past two months. I will remember School 2017 and the characters.

Why by reading your notes here makes me cry :bawling:

Wait until you guys watch with sub hehehe they did talk about future and dreams. so be patient okay.

I don't mind without kiss. the ending is warm enough for me. they keep the atmosphere in teenager drama. 

Yes father asked about Eunho to Taewoon. Father and Taewoon have a good closure.

conversation between dad and taewoon in their Seoul house was also really good. 

17 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Seriously, i shared the same sentiment as yours, ive been hiatus for a couple years now, the only thread that i actively involved back then was gonglee thread. Even after that, i just occasionally drop by in the thread that i'm interested but never take part on anything! But then finally came this gem, that attracted me like an oasis in the desert. School 2017, despite Flaws and all, will surely be sitting on my top fav list. 

For every #schoolmate here, thank you so much for all the camaraderie. The drama has ended, but let's not #graduated too quickly from this thread.

During the withdrawal syndrome, let just give each other strange with some tidbits about the actors and stuff, just to lighten the heavy feeling that we have right now. I try to make time to make some GIF of our otp.

Here is the freshest one, i really do think Taewoon look the Swoonest here, seriously, seeing him strutted his way like that, making me SIMKUNG! I guess this was the day when EH search everyone up in the alley,which was the first scene that got me hooked in the first place. The PD finally show us, that after he shoved EH to the side, he look back at her with so much wittyness. So i'm sure, he's already attracted to her even long before he realized it.

kl8p8aC.gif   

Archived