4 hours ago, moodypie said:

Sad to say i haven't got the time to watch the last ep with sub. Been so busy lately.

Is there a reason why i cannot like the comments here? Is it just me or soompi?

edit - I found out how to like the post!!

Sorry, off topic.     Yup, there are changes --  use the new theme to post, and the old default to "heart".  A little cumbersome  as of now but at least we still have the site which never crashed, whiich is laudable . Hoping the kinks from migratiion are ironed out  soon like huge spacing,  and we get to "like" easily.  :)  

@Latte_Anyday   Sejong's aegyo,  I replayed that one thrice.   I did get reminded of Choi Aera too.  Lol. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 hours ago, AshlinT said:

Is it just me or does Junghyun look like he's acting very different in the last making?? And goodness Sejeong is as bright as ever, which is good! Ah so they were initially awkward but Sejeong had to break the ice...? As expected of God-Sejeong lol but goodness Jonghyun either looks a bit melancholy or maybe it's just tiredness I can't tell. 

He's sad . 

So many things that I need to post, I didn't expect it is still fun after the drama ended

here is Junghyun's agency naver post still (go check it out and save some pics haha) 
Junghyun's Naver post

Eunho and Taewoon's last greeting captures (the last one is super lovely) LINK

Here is LINK , LINK , LINK  
containing few of Taewoon and Taeunho's mobile wallpaper pictures, who knows one day you will need topless taewoon as your phone wallpaper.

and also last but not least

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYuhevXgL7R/

Director's instagram post : .....because we asked him (to sing) he immediately do it? #HoneyVoice #UnOfficialOST #LikeAChild #SingingX 
(it seems Junghyun had been waiting to be asked to sing) haha he really loves to sing

Director also says in his comment section : We also summoned Kim Sejeong, since I was in an awe seeing her singing, I don't get to take video nor picture. 

Wohoooo, there was 3rd round of the wrap up party kkkk, and these two went to Noraebang with Director and others, I really didn't expected Jellyfish is this kind to their artists!!! 

School 2017: Episode 15

by hanshimi

school1516-00020.jpg

Love, love, love—in more ways than one! With the end in sight, Tae-woon and Eun-ho need and rely on each other more than ever as the school does its best to bulldoze their dreams. Thankfully, our lovebirds are full of both youthful determination and adult wisdom, and they won’t be going down until they exhaust every possible hope. Luckily when you’re eighteen and have a dream, there’s no such thing as an end to hope.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/school-2017-episode-15/

cr: Dramabeans

Someone said TaeWoon fall in love with EunHo since ep 2, but I think he's already fall in love with her since ep 1 tho..

I mean when she met up with her JongGeun sunbae(KangMinHyuk), you can see his jealousy there.. Like Teacher Shim said, he isn't someone who's worried about his classmate:joy: Teacher Shim can be savage sometimes LMAO .. HE'S THE BEST TEACHER EVERRRRR:heart:

OMG I MISS THIS DRAMA AND ALL OF THE CHARACTERS:bawling::bawling: I MISS MY SMARTASS X AND HIS PRANKS, I MISS MY TAEUNHO MOMENTS, I MISS EVERYTHINGGG:bawling: 

Same @tituyphing When I saw the Director's pic of Junghyun singing and then I saw a mention of her fancafe update, I thought for sure that Sejeong went home early since she has to practice for Gugudan's first official fanmeeting on the 9th... But thanks to you for your kind translation, we know that Sejeong was there too watching Junghyun sing that Taewoon-Eunho song. Now the important question is, what song did she sing? We all know her specialty is ballad singing, so I can't even imagine her singing a ballad song in karaoke... She would blow their minds with the amount of emotion in her voice... No wonder the Director said he didn't take any pics and vids from the awe. But Director..... Let us know what song she sang thooooughhhhh pleasuuu~

Literally though, the song Like A Child very much fits Taewoon and Eunho's relationship for sure... <3 Also thank you all for providing translations and pics and extra goodiesss <3 

Sorry the I could not tag you for some reason, @tituyphing lol

Tbh I haven't moved on to any other drama,   and still slowly rewatching School, with replay on fave scenes, and focusing on every single thing worth squeeing.    I agree, it was since ep 1 that there was some attraction/protectiveness although he was still brash at that point.  

Ep 16,  easy to see TW was lying,  when he denied it when EH caught on that going abroad was his trade-off for getting her back in Geumdo.    KJH really is an actor to watch, such nuances.    Also in ep 16, there  are a couple of calm moments  when he reminded me just little bit of  a young Lee Dong Wook but not exactly, he is his own person unlike any other actor,   

I like that they went up to round 3 as an after-after wrap-up.  They have to shed their on-screen personas eventually when they go to other projects,  but I hope that at this point in their lives when work takes priority, the cast will remain good friends and keep in touch.  Am sure writer-nim and PD-nim will always remember our OTP fondly,   and so will the two of them toward each other and toward School 2017.   After all, this is KSJ's first role, and KJH's first major starring role in a 16-ep drama. 

I wanted to tag @ some of you but I got error messages.  So i had to edit without them, I hope it is temporary....

The HIGHLIGHT of ep 16 is TW regaining his relationship with his DAD! Obviously Dad wasn't that harsh before and they were on good normal father/son terms probably when mum was alive. :)

That POIGNANT SCENE! I cried buckets when TW reluctantly gave Officer Han the thumbdrive and BEGGED her to help him change his Dad for the better as he's so afraid of LOSING the dad he used to know! (Kim Jung Hyun acted so well here!):bawling:

DAD had to REFLECT after Officer Han told him about TW ,"He may act tough but he's only an 18 boy who desperately NEEDS his dad!" It was a very MUCH NEEDED comment to wake him up!:blush:

My favourite scene of ep 16 is when TW on returning home and found DAD sitting calmly at his study desk asking what he can do for him.

I cheered loudly when he appealed to his dad to tell him not to lie or back stab others BUT not to tell him that he'll cover him up for all his misdeeds! He wanted his DAD to tell him to take RESPONSIBILTY for his own actions! :flushed:

THE LOOK ON DAD'S FACE WAS PURE GOLD! 

After TW stormed off, Dad flicked at TW's face on the photo of the trio and asked with a sign of relief, "Since when have you grown up so quickly, punk?"

THAT SCENE was one of the most touching father/son kdrama moments for me! :blush::heart:

This is the newest post from Director's Blog http://blog.naver.com/torisil

And someone asked the director on his instagram post, for at least produce the Making-Video DVD, to which He replies "I also want one! Should We make a petition to the promotion company.....(cries)" . so let's wait for further notice, I'll keep looking at DC and see what the next move~^^

That's true, I don't ship actors in real life. But I can't deny how happy I see KJH and KSJtogether out from their characters. For now I am satisfied and happy that Sejeon gained herself a good sunbae with very excellent acting skill and a very caring oppa. And Junghyun also gained himself a pretty and cute little sister who is also a good artist. I'm praying for both of them future success.

*Annoyed with new soompi :( 

School 2017: Episode 16 (Final)

by chocolatte

school2017_16-00223.jpg

Is it time to say goodbye already? I’ve become so invested in the lives of our students that it’s hard for me to imagine that we won’t be tagging along anymore on their everyday adventures at Geumdo High. There’s still some loose ends to wrap up before we send our kids out into the world (or at least, their senior year of high school), but I’m going to spend this hour savoring what I love most about the show—the friendships, the laughs, and the heartfelt relationships that our characters have built with each other on this crazy journey called school.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/school-2017-episode-16-final/

cr: Dramabeans

8 hours ago, gladys57 said:

The HIGHLIGHT of ep 16 is TW regaining his relationship with his DAD! Obviously Dad wasn't that harsh before and they were on good normal father/son terms probably when mum was alive. :)

That POIGNANT SCENE! I cried buckets when TW reluctantly gave Officer Han the thumbdrive and BEGGED her to help him change his Dad for the better as he's so afraid of LOSING the dad he used to know! (Kim Jung Hyun acted so well here!):bawling:

DAD had to REFLECT after Officer Han told him about TW ,"He may act tough but he's only an 18 boy who desperately NEEDS his dad!" It was a very MUCH NEEDED comment to wake him up!:blush:

His ear red.. he's full of his heart say ittt... :bawling:

7 hours ago, tituyphing said:

This is the newest post from Director's Blog http://blog.naver.com/torisil

And someone asked the director on his instagram post, for at least produce the Making-Video DVD, to which He replies "I also want one! Should We make a petition to the promotion company.....(cries)" . so let's wait for further notice, I'll keep looking at DC and see what the next move~^^

That's true, I don't ship actors in real life. But I can't deny how happy I see KJH and KSJtogether out from their characters. For now I am satisfied and happy that Sejeon gained herself a good sunbae with very excellent acting skill and a very caring oppa. And Junghyun also gained himself a pretty and cute little sister who is also a good artist. I'm praying for both of them future success.

*Annoyed with new soompi :( 

They were thanked to each other... Kim Jung Hyun for taught her how to act & Kim Se Jeong for give him a good vibe ... hope their relationship give benefit to each others.. 

Archived