this is translation for the preview.

T : I thought I can do everything for her, it turns out there is nothing I can do for her.
P : I will block this thoroughly.
E : the school is in uproar.
T : you want to be expelled? I know you want to keep going to school
T : this time I will take responsibility no matter how.
D : do you think this enough to stop me?
T : do you regret it ?
E : if yes, what will happen to you?

the CC uhm if anyone can please revise it thanks~

@onnie1509 yes different uniform and eunho goes to see him...... according to DC it's countryside setting.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I havev another spoiler do you guys want it, it's about what happened in the countryside in Taewoon's new school? or already fed up with me here? kkkk coz i keep coming back for posting spoilers~

Please post it :) I am loving and appreicating every bit of info that you are giving us :)

15 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I havev another spoiler do you guys want it, it's about what happened in the countryside in Taewoon's new school? or already fed up with me here? kkkk coz i keep coming back for posting spoilers~

Yes please just post all spoilers u get... Hahaha 

22 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Yes yes please post it! Thank you so much for giving us all the spoilers! :blush:

2 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Jaebal.. Please! :grimace:

Hihihi okay then~~ the spoilers can make you giddy waiting for tonight~~

Spoiler

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=school17&no=11476&page=1
it said : taewoon transferred school to countryside. eunho comes to see him and shows aegyo a lot. that time taewoon is at school with two friends, while two female friends are going all "oppa~~" to taewoon, eunho comes when that is happening and asks him (something around) "oppa who are these two girls?" -cutely. taewoon is also telling the girls she is his gf. taewoon is liking her aegyo so much and asks her how did she come. they are also filming a bus scene, taewoon puts his arm around her shoulder on the bus. 

here is another spoiler pic ((sorry this is not from filming but these kids happened to be there at the last filming site and they asked to take pic with him))

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=school17&no=11484&page=1

15 hours ago, honeywell said:

I love how different TW and EH are with each other. They're only 18 so EH is open minded that there might be others while TW is a dreamer and is not open to anyone else.  It's nice to see TW being with friends again.  EH allowed him to open up to other people.

I haven watch the full subbed version of 15, so I may be wrong... But I think EunHo said this not because she really think there might be others, she is just trying to prevent TaeWoon from doing noble idiocy stuff... I think she does believe they have a future together, but the method to reach that future (looking at the complicated situation principal has created ) , she's not sure of that ... 

I have friends who married their high school love and some who married their college loves, although they are the minority, if the relationship is strong enough its possible to carry on in adulthood :)

Reality is bad enough, we need all these young strong love to keep us going :heart:

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

Reveal hidden contents

it said : taewoon transferred school to countryside. eunho comes to see him and shows aegyo a lot. that time taewoon is at school with two friends, while two female friends are going all "oppa~~" to taewoon, eunho comes when that is happening and asks him (something around) "oppa who are these two girls?" -cutely. taewoon tells the girls she is his gf too. taewoon is liking her aegyo so much and asks her how did she come. they are also filming a bus scene, taewoon puts his arm around her shoulder on the bus. 

here is another spoiler pic ((sorry this is not from filming but these kids happened to be there at the last filming site and they asked to take pic with him))

Thank you soo much..

so we are going to get happy ending i think...

distance didnt matter when you are in love, atleast they still can see each other cause the are in same country.

Thank god they didnt make him go abroad.

final is coming :cry:.

Reveal hidden contents

it said : taewoon transferred school to countryside. eunho comes to see him and shows aegyo a lot. that time taewoon is at school with two friends, while two female friends are going all "oppa~~" to taewoon, eunho comes when that is happening and asks him (something around) "oppa who are these two girls?" -cutely. taewoon tells the girls she is his gf too. taewoon is liking her aegyo so much and asks her how did she come. they are also filming a bus scene, taewoon puts his arm around her shoulder on the bus. 

Thank you for spoilers. I love spoilers!!! :heart:

sigh another spoiler, mianhae 

Spoiler

today looking at spoilers make my mood swings so hard, seeing this I can't help but imagining the very last scene :(

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=school17&no=11503&page=1

Spoiler

bout the text spoilers from my previous post, they got no proof pic, but what I observed from DC spoilers, all the text spoilers happened. the cheek kiss, the chicken delivery jealous scene, also eunho and parent's scenes. so I'd go 65% the text spoiler is going to be happen tonight.

sigh another spoiler, mianhae 

Hide contents

today looking at spoilers make my mood swings so hard, seeing this I can't help but imagining the very last scene :(

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=school17&no=11503&page=1

Hide contents

bout the text spoilers from my previous post, they got no proof pic, but what I observed from DC spoilers, all the text spoilers happened. the cheek kiss, the chicken delivery jealous scene, also eunho and parent's scenes. so I'd go 65% the text spoiler is going to be happen tonight.

@tituyphing thanks a lot for the spoilers! We love them!

Phew! So from the spoilers we are assured that our TW is still in Korea and not far away from Seoul! His school may still be in Seoul itself or the neighbouring province, Gyeongyi. The very fact that he's WITHIN BUS RIDES from Seoul means that our lovebirds can still meet each other often! YEAH! :heart: 

@Astarzzz So far I haven't found any of it. When I miss them a lot sometimes I re watch their Vlive Interview and laughed with them, huks my babies. Ack Jung Hyun wasn't so baby there anyway kkk. 

Uhm what can I help? Put up translation per segment? Problem is my English is completely a mess. Kkk. :confounded:

Yeah @honeywell let's be grateful we knows Taewoon is not that far away. I can't imagine if it's US or Europe uh oh uri taewoonie. @gladys57 Or maybe down there where we can hear some of saturi? Hehe. 

Archived