• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

daehwi to eunho : can't you say your true feelings? Just be honest, if you feel hurts, tired or having a hard time. 

Eunho : I don't think I can do it, coz it will be harder for someone else

So true. Yes they quarrel and make-up.  They are a little over-positive and happy around each other and I know all concerns should be on the table, said correctly and discussed.  That is how it works.   DH is right.  

he goes to taht place alone, and speaks to Junki. he asks "junki what should I do? I did this bec I fell guilty to you, but now I really want to get back to that damn school"

suji tells taewoon's dad before she goes on with investigation she will give him chance to turn himself in.  Dad is still positive that they can't proceed taewoon.  Taewoon heard it. 

suji   : are you sure you okay with this? 

taewoon : no I'm not

Suji: so go home I will think I didn't hear it

Taewoon : no, my father will never change. I love my father. It's always been me and dad only, he's the only family I have. So before I lose him forever please do the investigation. 

taewoon tells dad what he wishes to learn from dad. Dad says okay since now on he will do it. Leaving taewoon flustered of his father's changed of heart.

_

dad choose teacher Goo as principal. 

eunho : now stops wearing black hoodie as X and instead wear this as my boyfriend 

6 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

taewoon tells dad what he wishes to learn from dad. Dad says okay since now on he will do it. Leaving taewoon flustered of his father's changed of heart.

_

dad choose teacher Goo as principal. 

Yes for Teacher Gu!      As for dad,  i just hope he is sincere, omg.

"I'm sorry, Ive considered this, I'm the only one my father has. He pretends to be great but he even can't cook ramyeon by himself"

"my bf has matured"

"I'll come every weekend."

"I will go to see you on holiday"

"I don't think you can go, you can only reach it by bus"

"I'll do my best to overcome it"

Archived