It starting from that stairs again.yayyyyyyy…PRETZEL HUG! YUMMMM..THEIR SMILES to each other ever so sweetly. Then Eunho got back to her home, mom and dad are having their snack (their eating their chicken) and drink some soju. I guess that talks about their problem. Guess that dad found some job that his friend offer. And dad talk bput first day? And suddenly Eunho triggered about the dirst day stuff, as she reminisce TW saying it. In the room EH keeps sheepishly remember theirUuhhhh, TW being Sexily dorks!!!!!!!LOL..I JUST COULDSNT , HE's DERPING!!!!LMAOOOO. Then he makes the LOVE CALLS, AIYOOO

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know what are they talking about, but it s cuteeeeeee!I guess TW makes some annoying remark as she ends the call abruptly. I only hear the words chicken, guess he was asking for some chicken? Lol. Late at nite, EH are sneaking around taking the chiken out, and she went out. VOILA, lover boy is waiting her outside, telling her that he misses her

OMMMOOOO, HE CUPS HER FACE, and keeps sayingggggggggggg that he misses her CHICKEN!!!!THIS PDNIM TROLLING US AGAINNNN!!SHUUTTTTTTTTTT… And they playfully banter each other, LOUDLYYYYY!Wonder dad and mom didn’t hearing that? LOLOL

e7QrkLd.gif

PWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, I JUST COULDNT!!!! BORA barging in their wall-cornered scene with the broom borrowed from her omma. And then Eunho telling her that he's er namchin!And smug TW are spelling  the word : NAM_CHIN!!!!! Ahahahahahhaam I LOLING AT THIS SO HARD SO HARD!!!

Then the two finaly talk, Eunho apologize to her. Another scene in the hideput, there are Bora, sarang, daehwi, and the loveydoveycouple study together. But saram seems out of place, oh,,,I feel her! And then namjoo arc is starting now as the 3 stooges is pressing her, daehwi help her.

15 minutes ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

The show hasn't started but all the spoilers, the gifs, the articles on this page alone  are already making me so excited for the show!   Thank you   @tituyphing @shinesun @eidasayang @moodypie  

I am parking here  :)  tonight.

I am here too. Rushed home to watch live. That's my life now every mon and tues! :blush::blush:

@shinesuni just loooooove that gif! Boya...no kiss again..lol. That's what i feel. But they were both super cute playing around like that. 

@moodypie IKR!!That SMUG PLASTERED ON HIS FACE IS JUST!!!!!!

Namjoo got stress out, she ditching class, DH try to reason her out. The boys talks bad about Namjoo, and DH are rilled up!TW talks to him. Another bromance. 

The 3 bully girls are going to skip class, but officer han stop them. Bora try to talk to youngeun but she just pass her. Sarng is walking so dejectedly alonge. But then kyungsoo act like caring BF, rubbing her hair down. Ommo…. Love is the air. Then he calls out Issue, and they went to Coffebay together, Guess they are talking out abit about his idol life. And then Kyungsoo ask about her problem with her mom, I guess she says that she finally manage it thanks to his help?

Namjoo walks home, and DH looming around her but he’s not calling her. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Finnaly the scene that I want to see the most, the gang all seating together: TW, EH, Sarang, milk strawberry kid, issue. Another teasing from TW. But bora seems sensing that Sarang feel left out.

LOL!!!!!!! OPPA KEEPS PRESSING TW WHY HE”S NOT CARE ABOUT FACE, but when finnaly EH comes out, TW DUMB WHIPPED FACE IS MAKES MY NIGHT!!! LOL. ILL MAKE SURE ILL MAKE GIF OF THIS!!!!!

They're happily dating, strolling the city and thats when EH got her teddy bear from the game their playing. abit lagging, but i guess EH got her self the teddy. So oh, it's right. TW take EH to her mom trees . That's just sweet of him. The first thing he takes his GF to meet his omma!!! 

Eh got sleepy, and plop on his shoulder. Damn it its lagging. Sorry !!!Next , class scene. Namjoo doesn’t come to school. In the cafeteria, the gang eating together, when suddenly the strawberry guys brought up X, and everybody seems uneasy. In the class, EH got sick. Also the strawberry guy. EH is also struggling .

Sarang mom are working and sees the expired bottle. She went to meet the scumbag principal, but he couldnt careless!! DAMN YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!

At home, EH mom check her out, seems eh got rashes? Another scene with sarang mom. She brought some bag with food packaging. I guess she proved him with the evidence. He tells her to go, but she denied, she stays. I guess she’s been threaten by him!I hate this guy!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, shinesun said:

They're happily dating, strolling the city and thats when EH got her teddy bear from the game their playing. abit lagging, but i guess EH got her self the teddy. So oh, it's right. TW take EH to her mom trees . That's just sweet of him. The first thing he takes his GF to meet his omma!!! 

Yes, that's so sweet of him. 

Ommo, someone meet sarang’s omma. I guess he’s the business owner trying to bribing her!!! Sarang and the others in hideout. I guess they talking about this issue. I Love now that everyone is involve!!!! TW talks to his dad. But guess, dad still being an richard simmons. TW went back so dejectedly. 

Another subway scene at hideout. Only them together.but oh, no ovey dovey. huhuhuhu. Another X Soundtract! X is on action again!!!OMOOOOOOOOO

its TW and DW partnering, HHAHAHHAHHAHAH..YAYYYY.. NO ITS EVERYONE!HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

everyone wearing teh same hooody!!SARANG, BORA, EUNHO!!! They toook picture of evidence of the rotten food!

YOU GUYS GET THEM!!!!!

Seems Youngeun is become officer hand partimer. Piuuh they almost got caught, but cheeky TW still able to exciting when he envelopes EH when they hide.

WHOAH!!! DAEBAK.. THEY LAY OUT EVIDENCE IN THE OPEN! AND EVEN LEFT NOTES.HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAH..AHHAHAHAHHAHA

PRINzcipAL IS FUMING!

Archived