11 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Whoa. What do we have here now? Taewoon's own team of Avengers LMFAo:w00t: I like how the gang get together to uphold justice at school, lucky Eunho for having not just a rich but sweetest boyfriend EVER. 

Tsk. That bumbling buffoon of a principal aish. Thankfully there's no Heechan in ep. 13. Not sure if I can take anymore morons. I really wish Daehwi moved on from Namjoo. As much as I want to like Ms. Han I can't with that self-righteous attitude she has! But again I get she's a law officer but geez cut the kids some slack:tongue:

Sarang-ah quit moping & get it on with the hottie guitar case oppa YO^_^ the strawberry milk kid is just so "precious" ain't he LoL. 

Er--what's up with the frequent nosebleeds in K-Dramas?? :blink:

I am actually like you. I don't really have good impression of NJ. She's selfish...see how she treats her appa.

I too think the same of officer Han. Not sure why she has to spend a long time in the school just to catch X. Don't they have better things to do as police officer lol. Self righteous is the word !! I feel like she's being potrayed as someone who knows it all. Well...can't really say much as I rather channel my energy and mind into our lovely couple. haha. 

indeed, I hope we get to see Sarang and the guitar oppa (lol I don't remember his name) again before the end of the drama. They should be together. They fit each other well. 

Nosebleed? Well i dont know about that, but i do know for certain, that we (as audience) do get nosebleeds when we see TAeSWoon and EH together. haha.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Eunho ran out of class vomiting in ep. 14 I swear I thought she was pregnant:blink::blink::blink: But then I remembered... Hey This Is NOT That Kind Of Show!:w00t::lol::wink:  

IDK about you guys but the drama seem to have lost its steam a lil'~ even with Sarang tryin' to rebel & all, it feels like a filler ep. of sorts? Of course there's cute moments with Taewoon-Eunho but there's really not much goin' on plot-wise. Anyway I'm lookin' forward to the remaining ep. still and despite a very slow year it has been for K-Drama Land in general, School 2017 has been a fun watch. If anythin' seeing Eunho & Taewoon's smiles just brightens up my mood:D 

36 minutes ago, lan_lan said:

Thanks for all the new goodies!  

I have a question.  Can anyone explain what EunHo's nickname "EunPal" means?  Sarang calls her that and in the latest episode Taewoon started calling her that too.

Yes yes! I've been wanting to ask that.. thanks for reading minds.. haha

And what does Sarang's nick Rangkek means? @tituyphing Babe, can help us? 

@moodypie the flower is Pink Hydrangea. :)
I swear Eunho made the most beautiful fainted acting and character in the history! I watched so many dramas already but I can't help in an awe when I looked at her fainted on my screen, it was like "uwaah~" and I am straight normal woman haha.
That is one of the scene I love, they both looks perfect, it just the way Taewoon support her from behind just looks natural. The way he sit behind her, also her head placed perfectly too, I don't even know anymore how these two make simply scene so beautiful like that. 

Sigh... One more week and I have to let them go, I am seriously not ready. This is worst experience than letting go Reply. 

10 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

Yes yes! I've been wanting to ask that.. thanks for reading minds.. haha

And what does Sarang's nick Rangkek means? @tituyphing Babe, can help us? 

for @lan_lan too

adding 'pal' behind the names is usual thing, it similar to 'buddy' so we have Eunpal, Jungpal, Taebal, so many... and her Oppa also calls her Eunpal. 
As for Rangke, I need to make assumption here, since even in DC Gallery few people also asked about it and here is the conclusion according to the replies given to the questions : her name is Oh Sarang, so Eunpal made a pun out of her name as nickname also a tease to become Oh Rangkae, which means barbarian. haha.

9 hours ago, moodypie said:

I've watched the drama a couple of time, tbh, i think he was attracted to her since the beginning. he loves teasing her. 

He says words, like do you want to date me, do you want to kiss in the beginning ep, what flower do you like, and going close to her like almost kissing her. He never say or do these to any other girls.:grimace:

I believe he already like EH way earlier than we thought, his heart was attracted to her smile and her charm and her determination. But his brain was lacking behind.

it took him sometime to finally sync his heart and mind. And once that was sync, we see him in full force going after EH, being possessive (though I would like to think not overly possessive) and even hoping that the whole school (if not universe) to know that EH is already dating, so no other guys will go after her. 

I was like you, to much into our OTP, then got curious when TW actually started liking her. Went back to earlier ep to watch. 

I am sad that we will only have 2 eps left   :( 

Yes ^5! I think ever since the start he had this thing for her and the next thing he knew, he was all over her! Lets skip scenes , erm, i mean rewatch over the weekend.. kkkkk 

3 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

@moodypie the flower is Pink Hydrangea. :)
I swear Eunho made the most beautiful fainted acting and character in the history! I watched so many dramas already but I can't help in an awe when I looked at her fainted on my screen, it was like "uwaah~" and I am straight normal woman haha.
That is one of the scene I love, they both looks perfect, it just the way Taewoon support her from behind just looks natural. The way he sit behind her, also her head placed perfectly too, I don't even know anymore how these two make simply scene so beautiful like that. 

Sigh... One more week and I have to let them go, I am seriously not ready. This is worst experience than letting go Reply. 

I agree!!!! The whole scene was so on point, so natural - all of them! I have to repeat - they have to win best rookie, else, lets protest at KBS! :D

14 hours ago, gladys57 said:

AIGOO! So our dear Kim Jung Hyun started off as a musical actor! No wonder he can act and has such a beautiful voice!:wub:

After this drama, his musical shows will be hits! Many famous actors like Jo Jing Suk actually started off as a musical actor.:D

So hope to catch up on one of his musical shows if I'm in Seoul.:blush:

TBH Just my own opinion, all the HTW vibes uri namja emits just doesn't gel too well with musical. I know, his voice is full and soothing, but ... the whole musical image does don't gel with his looks... hahah! We only want the bad-boy HTW... :grimace:

It is fun to read comments about particular scene of School 2017. Yesterday I read someone posted about Eunho's and Taewoon's body size difference. When Taewoon pretends to hurts his leg that night and made Eunho to support him back home. Eunho looks so small on his side with black tshirt adding to the effect, while Taewoon in the opposite looks so big with his arms muscle couldn't be hidden even covered with his Red-orangeish tshirt.  Someone said "Eunho-yah, how can't you see that you're not supporting him, he just walks on his two legs by his own." haha because she is so small to compare to him.

5 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

Yes ^5! I think ever since the start he had this thing for her and the next thing he knew, he was all over her! Lets skip scenes , erm, i mean rewatch over the weekend.. kkkkk 

I agree!!!! The whole scene was so on point, so natural - all of them! I have to repeat - they have to win best rookie, else, lets protest at KBS! :D

TBH Just my own opinion, all the HTW vibes uri namja emits just doesn't gel too well with musical. I know, his voice is full and soothing, but ... the whole musical image does don't gel with his looks... hahah! We only want the bad-boy HTW... :grimace:

Eiiiiiy~~ I should recommend you "Frozen Love" aka "Binggoo" he has all the vibes you would want. He is not Hyun Taewoon we know, he is the character he plays on the drama (Mansoo). I watched this one once I started School17, and then I have fallen for Junghyun for how good his acting in any project he took. Mansoo is completely different character than Taewoon, but he saved it and make it believable. Junghyun's personal self suits musical, but I know character actor played could change his life forever, maybe he can be more playful from now on. Haha.

Trust me (I am no fan of Han Sunhwa) but I enjoyed every second of Binggoo thanks to him.

6 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

It is fun to read comments about particular scene of School 2017. Yesterday I read someone posted about Eunho's and Taewoon's body size difference. When Taewoon pretends to hurts his leg that night and made Eunho to support him back home. Eunho looks so small on his side with black tshirt adding to the effect, while Taewoon in the opposite looks so big with his arms muscle couldn't be hidden even covered with his Red-orangeish tshirt.  Someone said "Eunho-yah, how can't you see that you're not supporting him, he just walks on his two legs by his own." haha because she is so small to compare to him.

Omo! U just reminded me of those dang sexay veins! Dammit! 

Ah I forgot to write about Sarang, everytime I watched Sarang and Kyungwoo scenes, I keep on commenting while watching. "Sarang-ah, this is what happened to Taewoon and Eunho. They don't know when it started but they keep hanging out together like you and Kyungwoo now." She shouldn't be complained about Eunho and Taewoon, bec she does the same, she hasn't tell Eunho anything about Kyungwoo too, because even them don't even know what is brewing between them, that is exactly what happened between Taewoon and Eunho, they just naturally stick to each other because they are sharing same secret up until they are sharing the same feeling. 

Ah then again they are all 18 years old. Ha.

11 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Eiiiiiy~~ I should recommend you "Frozen Love" aka "Binggoo" he has all the vibes you would want. He is not Hyun Taewoon we know, he is the character he plays on the drama (Mansoo). I watched this one once I started School17, and then I have fallen for Junghyun for how good his acting in any project he took. Mansoo is completely different character than Taewoon, but he saved it and make it believable. Junghyun's personal self suits musical, but I know character actor played could change his life forever, maybe he can be more playful from now on. Haha.

Trust me (I am no fan of Han Sunhwa) but I enjoyed every second of Binggoo thanks to him.

I saw this show while googling for him, and TBH, Han Sunhwa kindda stopped me from clicking further. Haha.. Ok, I am going to watch it. Thanks Chingu-ya! 

7 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

When Eunho ran out of class vomiting in ep. 14 I swear I thought she was pregnant:blink::blink::blink: But then I remembered... Hey This Is NOT That Kind Of Show!:w00t::lol::wink:  

We will bombard PD-nim if she is really preg in the show and we didn't get even a sniff of the process!!!! Hahahahah :D:D*byuntae-mode on* :tongue:

58 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

@Astarzzz you're welcome. Ahahaha fun fact he is super bestfriend with Heechan in Binggoo more like Heechan is the only friend he has, kkkk~~ so when they fight in School I said to myself "and here Binggoo's friendship ends" kkk. Happy watching!

True i also cried everytime i watch Heechan scene... He love Sunhwa so much :bawling: he's also a great friend to KJH... such a sweet guy. i love him (also sunhwa) in Binggoo..

Argghh but then i hate him so much in School 2017 haha

Does it seem like Sunhwa and Junghyun had a good shipping from their show with Heechan? I noticed that even though they're both in School 2017, there's practically no interactions of them with each other in like Instagram posts or anything, whereas the other actors and actresses seems to be very interactive with each other. And I do recall Sunhwa posting a Instagram post just for Junghyun after their drama thing, a very special post indeed it seems like... almost like confession like post. I guess it would be weird if past lovers from a precious work to interact in a drama where they're acting as student and police officer, but hmmm it makes you wonder. Especially since they're both from Busan and also the same age. 

Honestly I try not to think about it too much because I really really want to ship Sejeong and Junghyun, but even the Stalker song Junghyun was singing about seemed to fit Sejeong less and maybe Sunhwa more? Lol maybe I'm thinking about it too much! But regardless I'm SeJunghyun for lifeeeeee

Talk about difference! Taeswoon & Eunho's height difference is just PERFECT! They fit super well.:lol:

I love that scene in ep 13 when they were hiding from lady cop and young gun in the kitchen. She fits soooo well in his arms. EH told TW not to be too close but he warned her to keep quiet! He MUST BE ENJOYING THAT MOMENT A LOT!-_-

Then after they escaped from being caught, a satisfied TW mentioned his heart was racing really fast! :blush:

By the way what is KJH &Sejong's height difference? In some dramas, the height difference between the leads are too much that the heroine has to stand on boxes during the kissing scenes! Heeeee!

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

By the way what is KJH &Sejong's height difference? In some dramas, the height difference between the leads are too much that the heroine has to stand on boxes during the kissing scenes! Heeeee!

Sorry to cut your post :)  the published heights  are 1.83 m and 1.64m respectively, 19 cm (or 7.5in) difference. Her rubber shoes have  a little bit of height on the show.    KJH has wide shoulders, arms and arm veins to swoon for, so he is heftier than her small frame.  

When they were on the pretzel hug on the stairs at end of ep 12/start of ep 13 she  was one  step higher to be nearly the same height. 

If she wears moderate heels their height difference would be around  4 inches which would look fantastic.

Archived