[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@kaoriharang @saanjh sena @0ly40 I watched the new episodes and it seems that the killer is (Read it at your own risk)

Hide contents

TH's mother. A teacher must have witnessed the incident hence the teacher called the mother and asked for a new painting. So it was definitely a blackmail. TH's father has no idea about the blackmail and her connection with the murder. He is too busy with his own problems (car accident, his first son aso)

TH has announced to HS that he loves YI. TH was actually really nice to CMJ.

HUH! the mother, right that totally makes sense now. But wait if so - then how did YJ come into all this? Unless TH's father belives that it was YJ that murder the bully? or at least YJ knew that he was the one that killed HS.

Base on the preview, so now Mr Cha will know now HS's real identity, and we will know where YJ was during the time of the murder.

This is going to be sad though, i mean cause if this is really TH's mother who killed the student and in turn framed HS, and TH's father was the one that killed HS :( Poor TH.

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

HUH! the mother, right that totally makes sense now. But wait if so - then how did YJ come into all this? Unless TH's father belives that it was YJ that murder the bully? or at least YJ knew that he was the one that killed HS.

Base on the preview, so now Mr Cha will know now HS's real identity, and we will know where YJ was during the time of the murder.

This is going to be sad though, i mean cause if this is really TH's mother who killed the student and in turn framed HS, and TH's father was the one that killed HS :( Poor TH.

Yes, in my opinion the best punishment for both parents is to lose their son TH in the sense that he cut ties with them. So far, he has no idea how terrible his parents are. He thinks, their love is pure. In reality, he idealises his parents too much. He doesn't notice their greed and selfishness. Not only his mother pushed CMJ away due to the inheritance, but she also killed someone and framed an innocent. Then his father killed his best friend and sent an innocent to jail, moreover it was the surrogate father of his half-brother. Then he fired his own son.

That's why CMJ's words could become true: he won't be forgiven by their cherished son.

33 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes, in my opinion the best punishment for both parents is to lose their son TH in the sense that he cut ties with them. So far, he has no idea how terrible his parents are. He thinks, their love is pure. In reality, he idealises his parents too much. He doesn't notice their greed and selfishness. Not only his mother pushed CMJ away due to the inheritance, but she also killed someone and framed an innocent. Then his father killed his best friend and sent an innocent to jail, moreover it was the surrogate father of his half-brother. Then he fired his own son.

That's why CMJ's words could become true: he won't be forgiven by their cherished son.

I think they do love him, his parents. it is just yes like you said they actually have a lot of secrets and greed that TH doesnt know. :( I feel bad for him, I really hope that TH does find happiness eventually.

Yeah indeed in some ways MJ knows his father's real side while TH doesnt.

I'm back... I watched until wednesday episode, still waiting yesterday subs. So is it definitely TH's mother the culprit? 

I looooveee HS and MJ relationship, I'm glad MJ not so heartbroken in the new clips. So basically HS will disappear soon? But he won't tell JW? If I were JW, I think I want to know if my bf will disappear so I can prepare my heart. But maybe HS don't want JW to worry and feel happy for a few months?

does anybody know is this 32 or 40 episode? I am so confused, wikipedia says 40 episode, asianwiki says 32 episode, what website should I look into? If it is 32 episode, next week will be final? Andweeeeeee :bawling:

but after this drama, this slot will be replaced by While your sleeping, right? But I haven't watch the teaser so is it 40 episode?

BTS

And this I think the interior and item list :

5 minutes ago, andy78 said:

yes it seems so...i feel so sad for them...sad end for HS and JW ...

I am not so sad because he got a second chance and could fulfill his biggest wishes: become a chef, support JW's dream, become JW's girlfriend, have his family back together, be treated as a younger brother (thanks to CJM) and leave all his friends and relatives with good memories, no regrets from his side and from their side.

I don't believe it writer totally successful  in making fool of us . Totally make us to believe TH's mother and YJ suspicious but results out both are not related to that incident. 

Secondly I'm totally shocked by moon sik.

Wao MJ and HS relationship so cute when MJ said Can I hug you that time I'm thinking to give a hug to both of them. Min joon  character totally cute and emotional and Hae sung even with a huge age gap so mature. Both are brilliant talented actor's  ( it's really unbelievable they have 10 yrs age gap in real life).

Finally love declared TH-YI. But why Goong joo mother back still mystery. 

I'm feeling so sad it's going to end 7 sept. This drama is so beautiful and my stress reliever. I love this drama don't know how to survive without it

On 8/31/2017 at 2:45 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@cherrycokez Based on Viki, 32 episodes are planned for this drama. I have the impression that next week, we have the final episodes. They are about to discover the real murderer.

I see different info on different websites. I see that 40 episodes were planned ending Sept 21 but somewhere else I see it will end Sept 7. 

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

I see different info on different websites. I see that 40 episodes were planned ending Sept 21 but somewhere else I see it will end Sept 7. 

I hope it's the Sept 21.. I don't want it to end yet.. there's Sooji's health situation plus getting JW ready for HS leaving... plus the other siblings..  I refuse to end it next week.. they said originally 40 episodes.. I am holding them to that.. lol..

Trying not to read too much since I still have a couple of half episodes to catch up on... but I am really enjoying this drama. It's like they've packed in all of the things I love about Korean culture into one show. I just keep smiling as I'm watching.

If they cut it short, then what will they fill that time with?? While You Were Sleeping is supposed to follow it, starting on Sept 27. That's what I keep seeing SBS saying, anyhow.

Thanks for all the answer bebebisous33, maddymappo,andy78  :heart::heart:

It's quite confusing 32 or 40 episode :tongue: but from the pace of the drama I think it is 32 episode but I am such in a denial mode, want 40 episode LOL maybe the rating is not so good enough so they cut it? But for nowadays drama, I think the rating is good enough, I wish it is higher, so it can be 40 episode. Unless they give more plot maybe it can be 40 episode

i still can't see JW heart will move to MJ, or maybe the ending will be fastforwarded a couple next year?

I thought the chairman murdered the student in the art room but another side of the story about it came up. Not sure of this, but didn't the chairman blamed HS's doctor brother of the murder during his conversation with HS? He must have said he didn't know anything about it if he wasn't responsible for it. If the chairman and second wife committed murder at that time why none of them is aware of each's knowledge of what happened that day. Didn't they notice from each other if something unusual happened to their emotions or actions if both of them were to blame of the murder took place at the same time.Wonder when their relationship started?

I want 40 eps but I noticed the pacing of the last episodes were faster than before. Still enjoying and hope JW falls for MJ in the end. keke :tongue:     

3 hours ago, ate said:

I thought the chairman murdered the student in the art room but another side of the story about it came up. Not sure of this, but didn't the chairman blamed HS's doctor brother of the murder during his conversation with HS? He must have said he didn't know anything about it if he wasn't responsible for it. If the chairman and second wife committed murder at that time why none of them is aware of each's knowledge of what happened that day. Didn't they notice from each other if something unusual happened to their emotions or actions if both of them were to blame of the murdered took place at the same time.Wonder when their relationship started?

I want 40 eps but I noticed the pacing of the last episodes were faster than before. Still enjoying and hope JW falls for MJ in the end. keke :tongue:     

From the start, I have always believed that the murder of YKC had nothing to do with HS's death, since the police tried to connect the car accident with the murder. The chairman blamed YJ for the murder because he didn't want to be sent to jail for HS's death. He had killed HS and had bribed the driver for taking the fall which means that he committed two crimes. That's why he tried to send away YJ because once the truth is discovered, he might get a much harder punishment. His strategy was to buy some time. Moreover, I think, the CEO paid for YJ's tuition because he knew that YJ was HS's half-brother (out of guilt) and he knew where YJ was that night. Hence he could blame YJ for the murder. Since SJ knows where he was, we can assume that he did nothing wrong.

So if we have only 4 episodes left, this means that the CEO will discover that his wife had been married once, whereas TH's mother hears that her own husband killed a student in an accident. I hope, TH discovers their secrets very soon because he needs to punish his parents for their behaviour and lies. His mother hurt CMJ as much as his own father. Moreover, I am wondering if TH is the real son of the chairman in the end.

Archived