[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I hope, the father is sent to jail and loses his position and even wealth so that his second wife ends up with nothing. She is surely greedy and this doesn't surprise me why she wants TH to marry someone important and wealthy.

i like your ideea very much i hope we see this happening the man is awful...

I think this is where the drama is heading - HS to heal eveybody so they can move on with their lives.  It's like a second chance to make things right so he can leave them and feel at peace with it. I still find it hard to believe that nobody questions how did he come back from death. Like if someone dead shows up after 12 years the first thing after dealing with shock would be finding answers. 

RW isn't a drama about epic love story, more like love between family and friends. I felt deep connection between teenage HS and JW, but in the present I don't feel the same between HS and adult JW. I care more about blooming bromance between HS and MJ than about love triangle. The way I see it the writer deliberately made MJ so sweet and swoony because he is meant to end up with JW. He has many main lead moments than second lead moments. 

@andy78 @aisling @maddymappo @cherrycokez @UrnaaNow, it is a sure thing that YJ never committed the murder and the CEO lied to HS. In my opinion, he was trying to buy himself some time hence he wanted to send away YJ. He knows that YJ is innocent but he had to find a temporary solution therefore he announced to HS that YJ was the killer. The person who called Ho Bang was a young man and I guess, he must have been a friend of the murdered student. If I remember it correctly, the bullying student who got killed was supported by two other students. So maybe he could have been a witness of the murder. 

I really hope that TH discovers in the next episode what his father has been hiding from him:

- his first marriage,

- his other son CMJ, whom he abandoned

- he was the one who killed his friend HS

- he kicked his own son from the restaurant

I think that the time Jw and Hs spent on the farm together was a little piece of paradise for both of them. I also felt very touched by the lost hair pin and how Jw went back to search for it. For a moment I thought it would be like the fireworks. Something so transient, that it would be gone and lost in time and space.  But she does find it again. Perhaps it was a metaphor for her finding inside of herself, her lost love again.  Something in her life was gone but she discovered it again. I know he will leave, but I think the hair pin is a way to say he will always be there in that place in paradise.

The search for lost pin is also a journey we have all gone on. At some time in our lives we are missing something of little monetary value, but it still means something in our heart and we look and look and look again.  A treasure of the heart, is the most profound and deeply felt and most important.

I'm still out of town, haven't watched the last 4 episode. I will be back here after watch the episode, so far I can't tell who is the real culprit, but I think I agree YJ is not the killer, I hope TH soon discover all of his father's secret especially MJ, I don't want MJ feel alone. And I still ship JW and HS although yes yes I know, JW soon will end up with MJ :) MJ is a good guy but My poor heart always like eternal love story LOL 

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

I think that the time Jw and Hs spent on the farm together was a little piece of paradise for both of them. I also felt very touched by the lost hair pin and how Jw went back to search for it. For a moment I thought it would be like the fireworks. Something so transient, that it would be gone and lost in time and space.  But she does find it again. Perhaps it was a metaphor for her finding inside of herself, her lost love again.  Something in her life was gone but she discovered it again. I know he will leave, but I think the hair pin is a way to say he will always be there in that place in paradise.

The search for lost pin is also a journey we have all gone on. At some time in our lives we are missing something of little monetary value, but it still means something in our heart and we look and look and look again.  A treasure of the heart, is the most profound and deeply felt and most important.

Wow! I like how you put it all together. And yes, after HS leaves.. I am sure that's where Grandma (Halmoni) comes in for JW.. and the siblings together again.. YJ will have a change of heart where he will help out his siblings. (Hoping).. the end it will still be a heartbreaker coz HS going back to where he came from. I want a happy ending.. I want HS stay for JW's sake.. 

Ahn Jaehyun-nim in new preview stills for “Reunited Worlds”. In the upcoming episode, the tension rises as Yeo Jingoo, Ahn Jaehyun and Park Yeong-gyu meets at a charity event. It is said that the three showed a natural acting and completed the scene without a single NG. (cr stawberryunnie)

cbff679egy1fj0i0m0mehj20p00p0jzb.jpg

cbff679egy1fj0i0n3a3fj20p00ou79w.jpg

cbff679egy1fj0i0onkchj21e00p0gsz.jpg

@kaoriharang @saanjh sena @0ly40 I watched the new episodes and it seems that the killer is (Read it at your own risk)

Spoiler

TH's mother. A teacher must have witnessed the incident hence the teacher called the mother and asked for a new painting. So it was definitely a blackmail. TH's father has no idea about the blackmail and her connection with the murder. He is too busy with his own problems (car accident, his first son aso)

TH has announced to HS that he loves YI. TH was actually really nice to CMJ.

I don't know what to do with over loaded cuteness of min joon❤. TH helping Min joon omo that brotherly love world needed to be reunited. I hope soon TH know about min joon and call him hyung  (I'm afraid that moment make me cry)definitely. 

TH mother suspicious. I'm really curious to know about whole truth  . One thing is sure whole mystery revolve around Cha family. 

Ho bang and Jin joo moments most enjoyable. Love both of them. 

Hae sung and Jung won so cute together but I'm afraid for ending part. If hae sung and jung won end up together then my min joon will be left alone .why drama always needed to plant love triangle my little heart unable to bear the burden of love triangle watching my loved one hurting so much.

What will happen /how Min joon react when he came to known about HS-JW true relationship. 

I'm so happy HS and JH together with min joon , lookafter him.

I'm trying to figure out the meaning of YOU WON'T  EVER BE FORGIVEN. -Why min joon said that to his   bad dad.

I really hope in next episode HS's little sister truth revealed to YJ .

Granny is totally angle of happiness came to the earth with mission Reunited worlds of Hae sung -jung won -min joon  happiness.

Archived