[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched the raw. Mixed feelings. More good than bad but not perfect. I'm hoping that this will get better and better, but maybe getting my expectations up too high is not a very good idea? 

Guest AlexMao

@l0ul0u It's an online streaming service similar to Viki or Dramafever. If you need their link you can find it here or of course you can simply Google "Viu" for their link.

While watching the first part of the episode,

I don't know why but suddenly my heart feels heavy like I'm going to cry.

Maybe I have a feeling that this drama's ending  is going to be sad or bittersweet.  I really hope not.

Still, I'm going to watch it. preparing many tissues.

57 minutes ago, uglypearl said:

While watching the first part of the episode,

I don't know why but suddenly my heart feels heavy like I'm going to cry.

Maybe I have a feeling that this drama's ending  is going to be sad or bittersweet.  I really hope not.

Still, I'm going to watch it. preparing many tissues.

I agree with you, there's something wistful about it which makes me afraid for a sad ending as well.  I keep trying to find logical reasons as to why Hae Sung is the way he is so that I can work out an ending that isn't sad.  Is he in a coma and this is all a dream, or is he still actually sleeping on that roof?  But I am definitely intrigued.  

I am not feeling AJH.  His acting is still the same it seems. 

I don't think this one will have a sad ending because I'm pretty sure the director said it will not. He also said that Hae Sung is not a ghost nor a goblin nor a time traveler, but of course he didn't say what he IS.

A dream sounds most logical in this situation but I think it would be a bit lame to tell a story then have him wake up on the roof of in the hospital and none of this actually happened. They did say that Hae Sung is a healing character, maybe this is some kind of dream everyone has together so that they will be healed of the hardships of their lives?

Starting of the drama good....I like the episodes, hae sung and jung won (both) are really look  too good together .Cast of the drama amazing . But some strange vibes of hurting heartbreaking I can feel in upcoming episodes...and on the other side min joon (ahn Jae Hyun )...❤❤❤❤ every time k drama chef character are so amazing charming mysterious  lets wait and watch for it.

Archived