[Drama 2017] Reunited Worlds 다시 만난 세계

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This teaser is SO beautiful, my heart almost melted. I'm really really hoping that this will be what the drama looks like.

Btw has anyone of you ever watched Kisaratsu Cat's Eyes World series? It was so funny but also touching and left a happy feeling in my heart, and I'm also hoping that this show will be just a tiny bit like that one.

33 minutes ago, rittoo said:

This teaser is SO beautiful, my heart almost melted. I'm really really hoping that this will be what the drama looks like.

Btw has anyone of you ever watched Kisaratsu Cat's Eyes World series? It was so funny but also touching and left a happy feeling in my heart, and I'm also hoping that this show will be just a tiny bit like that one.

I really like it,too.  I can not wait. I did not watch but I heard this.  Well, Did anyone of you watch the ReLife anime? (or manga)  i don't know why that came to mind. 

google translation

"It's the first time I have left ..." ... Ahn Jae-hyun's first film

0000032589_001_20170706104109209.png?type=w540

0000032589_003_20170706104109299.png?type=w540

[Dispatch = reporter Kim Su-ji] actor Ahn Jae-hyun transformed into " SBS-TV 'I met again in the world' showed off a good visual.

Ahn Jae-hyun was the restaurant owner and chef 'Chinmin Joon' in the play. It is a character with a good-looking appearance and affectionate personality.

The previous-generation visuals also attracted attention. Ahn Jae Hyun sat in a flowerbed during the night. I waited for someone with soft eyes.

The heroine Lee Yeon-hee's chemistry also stands out. It is a person who gets lost in the simple "Jeong Jung Won" who works as a kitchen assistant.
We expect a sweet chemi. Ahn Jae-hyun was the atmosphere maker in his first film with Lee Yeon-hee. I went to solve the awkwardness.

The production team said, "Ahn Jae-hyun is working in an active position in the heat of heat."

On the other hand, 'the world we meet again' is fantasy romance beyond age. Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Yeon-hee, Jae Jin-gu, Chung Chae-yeon and Ishin are appearances. It will be broadcast first on the 19th.

Star News] 'Re-encountered world' in Yejin-gu, Cheon-gyeong ... 'Focused attention'

The beautiful visuals of Jejung-gu appearing in 'The World I Meet Again' 

JEJIN recently released a photo in his instagram
Incheon
'The world we meet again' Chung Chae Yeon, long skinny white skin 'dazzling visual'
201707061638269518_1.jpg
SBS 's new drama "The World I Meet Again" (played by Lee Hee - myeong, director Baek Su - chan), Chung Chae - yeon, caught a puppy drawing in the classroom. 

This is a fantasy romance of a boyfriend and girlfriend of the same age who are 12 years old like this, a 30 - year - old girl 's garden that is the same age as a 19 - year - There are many topics in the works of Lee Hee Myung and Bae Soo Chan, who combined the third power after 'The Girl Who See the Smell' and 'Beauty Discretion'. 

Chung Chung-yun will play Jeongjungwon as a child. He plays Jeong Jung Won
Without a clear and light tomboy and a sociable girl. But the personality changes after a big accident due to his playfulness. 

In a recent Taean school shoot, Chung Chae Yeon of the garden station was able to catch a reference book and draw something with a pencil. It turns out that according to the setting that the garden is a painting hobby, she painted the puppy figure in the blank margin of the book. 

Here, starting with a simple sketch of the puppy, the puppy walked and sat, and even the heart-shaped face. Above all, Chung Chae-yeon, who was holding a pencil at the time, sincerely shed a clear smile at a certain moment. 

An official said, "The way Jung Chae-yeon graffiti the book like this is a necessary part of the drama," she said. "I hope you can expect to see what kind of episode this drama will draw in the future." 

In the summer of 2017, Chung Chae-yeon will be performing freshly in the an avant-garde theater by showing the smoke that is full of refreshing sensation with the sound of the jungjin gu, ji-hee, and jae hyun. 

Following 'Suspicious Partner', it will be broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 pm on the 19th. 

Actor Ahn Jae Hyun begins first filming for 'Into the New World'

lee-yeon-hee,yeo-jin-goo,ahn-jae-hyun

Actor Ahn Jae Hyun has reportedly entered his first filming for the upcoming drama 'Into the New World'. 

According to a producer, "Ahn Jae Hyun showed his hard effort even though he had to film in the hot weather. I can assure many people to look forward to Cha Min Joon's character." 

The actor will play the role of Cha Min Joon, a restaurant owner and chef with handsome looks and a sweet personality. 

'Into the New World' is a fantasy romance and features other stars such as Lee Yeon Hee, Yeo Jin Goo, Jung Chae Yeon and Lee Si On.

Check out the pictures of the actor on the filming set! 

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE's Yonghwa says he wants to build a concert hall for bands in Korea

lee-yeon-hee,yeo-jin-goo,ahn-jae-hyun_1499306083_0000032589_002_20170706104109255.png

lee-yeon-hee,yeo-jin-goo,ahn-jae-hyun_1499306083_0000032589_003_20170706104109299.png

lee-yeon-hee,yeo-jin-goo,ahn-jae-hyun_1499306083_0000032589_001_20170706104109209.png

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/actor-ahn-jae-hyun-begins-first-filming-for-into-the-new-world

Yeo Jin-gu dies and comes back to life in Reunited World’s first teaser

by tineybeanie

reworld0.jpg

The sunlit first teaser for SBS’s fantasy romance drama Reunited Worlds has been revealed. It shows the happy high school days of two childhood friends, played by Yeo Jin-gu (Circle) and IOI’s Jung Chae-yeon (Drinking Solo), until a day he dies in a car accident. Reunited Worlds is a love story set twelve years later when the girl is a 31-year-old woman and the 19-year-old boy miraculously comes back to life.

Spoiler

The teaser begins with the two students riding a bicycle together, looking carefree and happy. They have an easy, comfortable friendship, until Yeo Jin-gu’s voiceover cuts in: “That summer, I died. I thought it was a short sleep, but twelve years had passed.”

He’s hit by a car, and then as a funeral procession is shown, Jung Chae-yeon wails, “Come back alive and tell me it’s not true!” Then her young self transitions to her adult self, played by Lee Yeon-hee (Hwajeong), and the copy reads: “As bright as the sun, this summer’s miracle.” Yeo Jin-gu wakes from what seems to be a short nap on a sunny rooftop and says, “It was a miracle. That summer’s mysterious story, Reunited Worlds.”

More stills have also been released showing Jung Chae-yeon in her school uniform and the third party in the main love story, Ahn Jae-hyun (Cinderella and the Four Knights), who plays a chef-restaurateur. He’s boss to the 31-year-old Lee Yeon-hee, the most bottom-rung worker in his kitchen, and falls in love with her. He is described as a cool, suave, and kind character, and confesses straightaway when he realizes he’s lost his heart to his kitchen assistant. It looks like this drama is shaping up to be something both heartbreaking and magical.

Wednesday-Thursday drama Reunited Worlds begins this July 19, following the end of Suspicious Partner.

Spoiler

reworld1.jpg

reworld2.jpg

cr: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/yeo-jin-gu-dies-and-comes-back-to-life-in-reunited-worlds-first-teaser/

Coffee support to crew and cast of RW

Google translation

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1OIEQAP7UX

Reunited world' Ishihon - Kim Jin-woo - Park Jin-joo - Kwak Dong-yeon, solid youth '

Ishin-Kim Jin-woo, Kwak Dong-yeon, Park Jin-joo and others will be performing as a 'personality scene scenerer' to fill the 'three seasons'. 

SBS A new tree drama, 'The World I Meet Again' ('Dae Se Se') contains a fantasy romance of a thirty-one-year-old girl, a friend of the same age as a 19-year-old boy. There is a growing expectation for actors such as Ishihon, Kim Jin-woo, Kwak Dong-yeon, Park Jin-joo, who will empower themselves to become a 'Fantasy drama'
'Reunited world' Ishihon - Kim Jin-woo - Park Jin-joo - Kwak Dong-yeon, solid youth '

First of all, Ishian was a high school friend of Seongseongseong (Jingjin-gu) and took charge of the police signal area responsible for the security of the city. The signal room is a style that is wide and hard to buy, but it is a person who has a deep and careful aspect that does not forget to contact it when the date of the sea is over 12 years later. In the meantime, Ishian, who has been playing a distinctive feeling of licorice acting on each of his performances, is attracting attention as a result of a questionable friend Seo Hae-sung (jinjin-gu) who returned to his high school student 12 years ago and his pre-cruise "romance".

Kim Jin-woo, who is working side by side in the anime theater, musical, and broadcasting, is a high school friend of Sunghae and Seongbang (Ishihon) and appears as the successor of the Chungho department store and the chief businessman. I am proud of my father who is the chairman of the company. Kim Jin-woo, who has been taking pictures of viewers with stable acting skills for each work, is raising the question of what charm to show through 'Dae Se-se'. 

Park Jinjoo goes to the role of Hong Jin-joo, a friend of Ji-rapa, a fun-loving friend of Jeong Jung-won (Lee Yeon-hee) who is left alone after the disappearance of Seongseongseong. A person who dreams of a fashion model with a unique appearance and a unique fashion sense, but has a hard time because of his small height. In order to become a Gangnam resident, he invigorates the drama with his unique ability to live in Gangnam and Gyeonggi provinces. Park Ji-joo, who has become a 'newscene thin stiller' with a realistic performance, is expected to bring out a variety of unique charms. 

Gwang Dong-yeon was the younger brother of Seonghae (Jinju-gu). It was a cute little brother who followed a poisonous marine when he was a child, but as the marine disappears due to a doubtful accident, he begins to crouch and eventually becomes a gangster. Chung Hae-yeon, who has shown an impact on every piece of work, is expected to emit even more sex appeal and chic charm with a more sophisticated character. There is a growing interest in the brotherhood and brotherhood which will be unfolded. 

Meanwhile, SBS new drama 'The World I Meet Again' is gathering attention with the work of 'Heung Myung Hee' Lee Hee Myung writer and Bae Soo Chan PD 's' Smell Girl' and 'Beauty Discipline'. Ye Jin-gu - Lee Yeon Hee - Ahn Jae Hyun - Chung Chae Yeon, It shows 'Fantasy Rocco' which is high quality. 

Archived