[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend: The Clouds of Han 轩辕剑之汉之云

sugarplum892

19 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

@elliezsnow what do you think about this situation.?  Whether it's gonna be happy ending or not.

I can't tell if it'll be a happy ending or not, especially with so many deaths on both sides. I'm hoping for the 2 leads to survive and beat Purple somehow. 

9 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

@elliezsnow 

1. What happened to Lan Yin. ..? 

2. Beating Mu yun was method of flying feathers to accept him.

3. Lan Yin and ye Yaxi conversation. ..? 

I'm sure writer having no plan to save anyone....by the end everyone rest in peace. 

Lan Yin's situation is really sad :( I wish it wasn't the case...

Lan Yin told YaXi that she actually doesn't have enough time to have her soul to go back to her body and that she's dying in a couple of hours. Lan Yin asked YaXi to not tell Mu Yun that she will be dead and request that YaXi makes Mu Yun take the pill that'll make him forget all his memories of her. 

After the wedding ceremony, Lan Yin died while she was with Mu Yun as she disappeared.

Afterwards, YaXi told Mu Yun about the pill and gave it to him. He said he wouldn't take it and crushed it with his hands, but that was the way to consume it (by "absorbing' it). However, it didn't erase his memories because those memories are etched in him. But Ya Xi didn't tell him that Lan Yin is dead and won't come back anymore. So Mu Yun still holds onto the hope that Lan Yin is alive and that they might reunite some day...  

9 hours ago, Miky88 said:

thanks a lot for the clarifications,got it upside down jaja alsothanks a lot for all the effort,thanks to your kindness all of us here can enjoy better the drama:blush:

Gotta give it to Purple,his plan is quite smart as it is cruel...i'm curious,did Red Pollen fell in love with the human or the demon inside him a that time?kinda pitty her fate as well as more than sure,like we saw,he will kill her after giving him the sword.guess the other two,Green&Black left...My heart breaks thinking one of the brothers will sacrifice himself to save the world...i realized in ep. 52 that Yan Feng didn't take the pill when he was outside Yaxi's room...i know he loves Heng Ai as a parent/mentor/friend etc but man,sometimes i actually think he loves her as a man,at least from how he looks at her,his eyes etc...I was so happy seeing Lan Yin and Mu Yun reunite and him hearing her voice,curious why she couldn't talk before(or was our misunderstanding thinking she was mute because we were shown her using the signs?)I think Mu Yun really holds affection for Yaxi,don't think it might be romantic love but she is special to him

Red fell in love with the demon inside rather than the human (at least that's what she believes). Of course, she was slightly shocked by his ghostly form when his host body was dying. But I think she has decided to be by his side no matter what now.

Yeah, Yan Feng gives off that look b/c he did had a crush on the person who was protecting him since he was a child. He did say something along the lines of 'unfortunately, b/c of fate/bad timing, since he is with YaXi now, they couldn't be together'

I think Lan Yin was actually mute when she was a 'human' in the Human realm. She's actually some deity that has been alive for a hundred years already. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Xuan-Yuan Sword Legend: The Clouds of Han 轩辕剑之汉之云

@saanjh sena The ending is definitely confusing and below is a summary of the last couple episodes and my interpretation of the ending. 

Yan Feng and Mu Yun are training to fight with their sword power as one, trying to unit the power without either of them dying. On the other hand, Heng Ai wanted to find a way to defeat Purple (demon) without using Xuan Yan Sword. Eventually she found that a way to defeat Purple (demon) was with a magical candle. The country/tribe Ya Xi is in possess that candle and the Ya Xi's step-mother revealed that Ya Xi is actually the candle spirit. Ya Xi would need to 'die' to become the candle to defeat Purple, so her step-mom prevents her from doing so.

Then, there's a battle between the two main countries happening on a particular land. This land is the site where Purple's plan of summoning a portal to the demon realm come to fruition. The portal will open once enough soldiers die. The 3 weapons that Fei Yu collected were used as anchors in a battle array (think transmutation circle if you know Full Metal Alchemist). But those weapons were tampered by Red and that's how Purple used it to suck all the life force/start killing everyone in that area. 

Mu Yun and Yan Feng saw that something strange was happening in battleground and went over. Yan Feng tried to persuade the military advisor to stop the battle array but he refused. So the only option left was for Yan Feng to go defeat Purple with Mu Yun. 

Purple wants to kill Heng Ai but Red tries to stop Purple. Yan Feng and Mu Yun joins the scramble and Red dies as she protects Purple from a hit. Purple gets mad, Heng Ai dies/is hurt very badly. 

Ya Xi finally convinces her step-mom to let her go defeat Purple. She brings along Tu Wei (scarecrow spirit doctor). When they arrive to the battleground, Tu Wei sees that Heng Ai has fallen and he sacrifices himself and gives her her his life energy orb. Without his life energy orb thing he dies in that life energy sucking portal area...

Mu Yun and Yan Feng fights Purple but can't defeat them. Ya Xi does her thing and becomes a candle, defeating Purple. The end.  JK. Actually,it's not shown, but I think Mu Yun dies since Yan Feng became the Xuan Yuan sword spirit with the two sword powers as one.

Their friend leaves the the candle at the beach in Ya Xi's country. Yan Feng in white hair (as the sword spirit) appears on that beach... Ya Xi as the candle spirit greets Yan Feng. Through their conversation, it is revealed that 100 years pass in the Human Realm and 10 years has passed in the Deity Realm. Now Yan Feng and Ya Xi are both 'spirited beings' and can be together forever. 

Heng Ai was punished for what she did and is a prisoner/guardian of the mountain the White deity was a guardian/prisoner of. White died in the battle against Purple.

So in sum, tons of people died (Mu Yun, Qiang Wu, White deity,  Red, Tu Wei, etc.). Purple was defeated. Yan Feng and Ya Xi kind of got their happy ending as spirits...

----

I think it was last week that I realize the ending would be pretty sad like in Chinese Paladin :( 

@elliezsnow thankyou so much ❤ 

Even without subtitles I'm also thinking same Mu yun sacrifices himself and his powers combined with yan feng.  AND now yan feng a true sword spirit.  (I laughed and feel hurt both at same time....at last scene)......feeling bad for Mu yun. ....as there was no mention of Mu yun in the end.

I have watched only few C drama (wuxia/fantasy )----one thing was confirmed from them never watch them with the thinking of happy ending. .....It was always a Open ending with lot of queations and hurt feeling. 

Mu yun my favourite character in this drama.

The day if this drama subbed I will definitely rewatch it from the beginning to end. 

Next I'm going to watch tribes and Empires : Storm of Prophecy  ........hope so atleast this one get licensed by dramafever or viki.(Everyone having Mu yun  starting Name in this drama......lol....)

• 2 weeks later...

@RPM Thanks a lot for linking me the episodes,soooo happy seeing someone is so kind to sub it again,i imagine it will be quite hard if done alone and will take time but at doesn't matter as long as we'll get subtitles to it...Still sad Viki still didn't pick the drama up even after it's ending...Hope people will still fill the form to show the intrest...

On 10/21/2017 at 2:29 AM, RPM said:

I think Bai yi mean white hair that's why they were calling him by this name.

ME to watching Raw...With no understanding mandarian.

I'm watching this drama for Alan yu  (Mu yun )his character is amazing and interesting but so sadly less screen time.Only few episodes left and still Lan Yin 0%screen time upto now. I like ye Yaxi and Mu yun but she like yan feng.

But the main problem was Heng Ai.....her 80%episode coverage irritates me.

And yes ye Yaxi is princess. And at first yan feng refuse her because of her status.

But am I feeling after watching 46 episodes.....lack of proper management of story track.........Mu yun character is most interesting if they want they can focus more on him it will be better. 

On starting 30 episode Mu yun part merely 25-30%. While watching episode whole time waiting for Mu yun part and it just for a minute so sadly .

I wish someone in future subbed it I ll definitely watch it again for Mu yun. 

I want to know every conversation of Mu yun.....I need subtitles very badly. :bawling:

I know what they said but I don't know how to put the text on youtube :cold_sweat:. If someone can teach me, then I can put the translation on youtube. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On Thursday, March 01, 2018 at 3:50 PM, fragglerock said:

Is this drama available anywhere yet with subtitles?  Curious as i would like to watch it...

Only  6 episodes sadly I'm also dying to watch it 

14 hours ago, lavvarr said:

i'm watching it raw, i want to know what Ya Xi and Yan feng says on the beach at the end

Their friend leaves the the candle at the beach in Ya Xi's country. Yan Feng in white hair (as the sword spirit) appears on that beach... Ya Xi as the candle spirit greets Yan Feng. Through their conversation, it is revealed that 100 years pass in the Human Realm and 10 years has passed in the Deity Realm. Now Yan Feng and Ya Xi are both 'spirited beings' and can be together forever.  

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:46 AM, EllieSummer said:

@saanjh sena The ending is definitely confusing and below is a summary of the last couple episodes and my interpretation of the ending. 

Hide contents

Yan Feng and Mu Yun are training to fight with their sword power as one, trying to unit the power without either of them dying. On the other hand, Heng Ai wanted to find a way to defeat Purple (demon) without using Xuan Yan Sword. Eventually she found that a way to defeat Purple (demon) was with a magical candle. The country/tribe Ya Xi is in possess that candle and the Ya Xi's step-mother revealed that Ya Xi is actually the candle spirit. Ya Xi would need to 'die' to become the candle to defeat Purple, so her step-mom prevents her from doing so.

Then, there's a battle between the two main countries happening on a particular land. This land is the site where Purple's plan of summoning a portal to the demon realm come to fruition. The portal will open once enough soldiers die. The 3 weapons that Fei Yu collected were used as anchors in a battle array (think transmutation circle if you know Full Metal Alchemist). But those weapons were tampered by Red and that's how Purple used it to suck all the life force/start killing everyone in that area. 

Mu Yun and Yan Feng saw that something strange was happening in battleground and went over. Yan Feng tried to persuade the military advisor to stop the battle array but he refused. So the only option left was for Yan Feng to go defeat Purple with Mu Yun. 

Purple wants to kill Heng Ai but Red tries to stop Purple. Yan Feng and Mu Yun joins the scramble and Red dies as she protects Purple from a hit. Purple gets mad, Heng Ai dies/is hurt very badly. 

Ya Xi finally convinces her step-mom to let her go defeat Purple. She brings along Tu Wei (scarecrow spirit doctor). When they arrive to the battleground, Tu Wei sees that Heng Ai has fallen and he sacrifices himself and gives her her his life energy orb. Without his life energy orb thing he dies in that life energy sucking portal area...

Mu Yun and Yan Feng fights Purple but can't defeat them. Ya Xi does her thing and becomes a candle, defeating Purple. The end.  JK. Actually,it's not shown, but I think Mu Yun dies since Yan Feng became the Xuan Yuan sword spirit with the two sword powers as one.

Their friend leaves the the candle at the beach in Ya Xi's country. Yan Feng in white hair (as the sword spirit) appears on that beach... Ya Xi as the candle spirit greets Yan Feng. Through their conversation, it is revealed that 100 years pass in the Human Realm and 10 years has passed in the Deity Realm. Now Yan Feng and Ya Xi are both 'spirited beings' and can be together forever. 

Heng Ai was punished for what she did and is a prisoner/guardian of the mountain the White deity was a guardian/prisoner of. White died in the battle against Purple.

So in sum, tons of people died (Mu Yun, Qiang Wu, White deity,  Red, Tu Wei, etc.). Purple was defeated. Yan Feng and Ya Xi kind of got their happy ending as spirits...

----

I think it was last week that I realize the ending would be pretty sad like in Chinese Paladin :( 

Archived