[Drama 2017] Meloholic 멜로홀릭

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

TVXQ’s Yunho And Kyung Soo Jin Get Together With Cast Of “Melo Holic” For First Script Reading

meloholic-yunho-kyung-soo-jin.png

Ahead of the drama’s November premiere, OCN’s “Melo Holic” revealed photos from the drama’s script reading, which was held earlier this year in May, attended by TVXQ’s Yunho, Kyung Soo Jin, Han Joo Wan, Choi Dae Chul, and more.

“Melo Holic” is the drama adaptation of a popular webtoon of the same name about a man (Yunho) who has the power to read others feelings through touch, and a woman (Kyung Soo Jin) with a split personality.

melo-holic-2.jpg

Yunho smoothly read for his role as Yoo Eun Ho, an experienced romancer, while Kyung Soo Jin expertly transitioned between her two, starkly different drama personalities, Han Ye Ri and Han Joo Ri.

Choi Dae Chul, who often plays scene-stealing roles, joined the reading as the playboy psychology professor Kim Joo Seung, whose bromance with Yunho adds another layer of comedy to the drama.

melo-holic.jpg

“Melo Holic” airs on November 6 at 9 p.m. KST on OCN. Watch exclusively on Rakuten Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/12/tvxqs-yunho-kyung-soo-jin-get-together-cast-melo-holic-first-script-reading/

4 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

I knew I'd find you here when I noticed the lead female actress :)

Oh hell yes! I wait for this drama since months! KSJ look utterly hot in here and I will inhale this drama like crazy! Just a weeks left!

:D 

Decided to check thread  coz' I saw "OCN."  I was surprised. I mean I always watch all OCN shows (  fav network doing my fav genre). But it's not crime action thriller so... I guess I was surprised. I will check this anyway. I'm curious.  Is this the drama after My Secret Romance?

14 hours ago, triplem said:

It’s a web drama as well & will be shown on the oksusu app in SK , and I’m guessing it would be about 40mins long per eps . Just like Secret Romance( though I’m hoping it will be a better script.) 

@CamelKnight  I’m not sure if @Dhakra can handle her kissing the male lead though , tsk tsk ...

Hahaha :D 

It makes me hope she goes around kissing all the guys because she can't make up her mind :tongue: 

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2017] Meloholic 멜로홀릭 - U-Know Yunho and Kyung Soo Jin - OCN Premiere on 6th of November

Archived