clon_105

I'm not telling you guys to go back to your previous post and edit but just next time when you will be writing just try :) Because it's easier to read when your post is not for a whole page and most of it is "air" xD And I don't think is so hard to do it :tongue:

But another thing is that stuff like that shouldn't be happening in the first place xD 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wotad said:

lol these guys are so comfortable with each other 

Even funnier than this clip are the comments on YT...I didn't know that the

Spoiler

touching of balls

could create such excitement...the virtual screaming, and squeeing, and dying and ovary explosions( as stated by one poster) has made my day...that and the reactions to E3 of IAMYK has had me laughing to the point of crying...as another poster said, CALL THE AMBALAMB !!!!  This is too frakken funny...

• LOL 1

18 hours ago, deltos said:

It was too Shounen -Ai for me...lol I'm Yaoi all the way. 

Spoiler

Hide contents

I watched the whole thing...hoping. But on many levels I felt it lacked creativity. It was shot page by page. On this page they did that...film it. On the next page they did this... film it.  And so on...I really enjoy when they can take a novel and make it visual and work for viewing.  " he looked longing into his eyes".  You get that when you read it...but 5 seconds of watching it is too much !  LOL And yeah, the drama that has occurred  after makes it a bit much.  And truth..they could have changed Wayo's name to Wilma and it still would have worked..but that's the Shouen-Ai mind set...<_< I think they did an incredible job of novel to screen with LS. I've read the novel and of course watched LS...it was fabulous !

yeah the whole gay for pay does nothing for the LGBT cause...So I can appreciate TWM and IAMYK for hiring openly gay actors - even married (Porsche's husband is gorgeous btw)

Knock is still up in his head...he hasn't let his heart take over - when that happens the green-eyed monster will appear LOL

Lol Shounen-Ai isn't so bad, but I get ya, I used to watch a lot of animes and sometimes those Shounen-Ai were really giving too much hope and in the end coming empty ended.....

Spoiler

Actually for Two Moons, I was quite surprise Wayo and Pha ended up kissing, because despite being page by page I still thought they would skim all of the more juicy parts...not that a kiss is juicy, but for them it seems to be :( And Bass is quite young, Godt, well I won't comment here...so yeah the kissing scene surprised me and I know I'm not the only one lol

LS.....oh the good times, actually I've discovered this forum because of LS and got into Blue Shorts series and other Thai series also because of it (well I've discovered many with the help of this forum). I was late to the party when I discovered LS, I think it just had ended and all episodes were already subbed but I got quickly hooked on it. Just sad the same quality cannot be apply to other shows....I tried MIR last year, successfully watched the whole season, tried MIR2 this year and quickly abandonned. 

I don't really mind the gay for pay as long as the actors themselves are cool with it, don't make a fuss about it (like some hollywood actors who takes ages to come out as either gay or straight) and as long as the fan service is kept to a bare minimum (some fans take things way too far and those fan service doesn't help), and to go back to TWM just like Max and Tul they are comfortable with themselves and it shows both in RL and on screen :) 

I tried to google Porsch and his husband because I was curious and couldn't find any picture, and now you're saying his husband is gorgeous...I WANNA SEE lol :tongue: I'll try googling again!!

Hmmm, for the green-eyed monster he might not be here already, but he's on his way lol Knock already is very antagonistic with Mew and he was from the moment he saw Mew so the green-eyed monster has been on his way for a while....at this point I;m just waiting for him to ditch his bike and take a Ferrari so he'll be there faster!!!

18 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

welcome to our little mad house.  Hope you enjoy the ride.  We boyz and girlz need more representation.  BL is going more and more mainstream, so it's no longer for "just the girls".  Hope you have fun with us.

Thx mate :) Yeah, its so great now that it's more mainstream, we have more contents now and more choices (though a focus on quality would be nice too)

14 hours ago, dziwna said:

Btw... why thus posts look so bad? It's hard to read a forum now... The spaces between paragraph and stuff like that. Can you check your posts and "tidy" your posts? :D

I've been wondering the same, its a pain to always go edit, and I had to disable my grammar checker it was doing some funny things :(

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wotad said:

lol these guys are so comfortable with each other 

Lol this vid was so funny :D

2 hours ago, deltos said:

Her ??? Dude ! Him...Him...and yes he got fired- failing to come...to work on time.   LOL

You don't fire a sexy secretary for that reason come on! You must show the way instead :wink: how to come and when to come, timing is everything lol

Unless he wasn't sexy, then don't bother, just be a ruthless boss!!!

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Hide contents

touching of balls

could create such excitement...the virtual screaming, and squeeing, and dying and ovary explosions( as stated by one poster) has made my day...that and the reactions to E3 of IAMYK has had me laughing to the point of crying...as another poster said, CALL THE AMBALAMB !!!!  This is too frakken funny...

Hmm, I haven't read those, I will go now seems interesting lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

Spoiler

My issue with alot of BL is actors are using BL as a way to get a huge jump in popularity then basically drop any BL related stuff afterwards , some people view GOD as that for some reason and apparently hes homophobic or someshit but i dont know much about that.

I think the BL couples that are the best off screen are the most comfortable in their sexuality honestly , the together with me guys and the actors who play Waii and Appo seem the most comfortable also maybe the sotus guys ;p  

Spoiler

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

Just sad the same quality cannot be apply to other shows....I tried MIR last year, successfully watched the whole season, tried MIR2 this year and quickly abandonned. 

I consider LS cannon in terms of story, production quality, actor fit, camera work, writing and directing. I read the novel after and wasn't disappointed in the drama series...they got it in..just not page by page...LOL Which I would have hoped for 2M.  And here's the thing...the director of Season2 LS...was also the director for MIR2.  There were times I thought they had jumped the shark - but once I realized who the director was, I went back - and the clarity and story telling of LS was there. 

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

I tried to google Porsch and his husband because I was curious and couldn't find any picture, and now you're saying his husband is gorgeous...I WANNA SEE lol :tongue: I'll try googling again!!

Here ya go !!!

And that's the thing...you can see Knock's emotional struggle and he doesn't quite know what to do yet - except get jealous ! On the verge of tantrums...

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

You don't fire a sexy secretary for that reason come on! You must show the way instead :wink: how to come and when to come, timing is everything lol

Well..he was falling down on the job...timing was off, couldn't complete the assigned tasks. He had to go !   B)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

Hide contents

I consider LS cannon in terms of story, production quality, actor fit, camera work, writing and directing. I read the novel after and wasn't disappointed in the drama series...they got it in..just not page by page...LOL Which I would have hoped for 2M.  And here's the thing...the director of Season2 LS...was also the director for MIR2.  There were times I thought they had jumped the shark - but once I realized who the director was, I went back - and the clarity and story telling of LS was there. 

Here ya go !!!

And that's the thing...you can see Knock's emotional struggle and he doesn't quite know what to do yet - except get jealous ! On the verge of tantrums...

Well..he was falling down on the job...timing was off, couldn't complete the assigned tasks. He had to go !   B)

Spoiler

MIR is the perfect example of Panichtamrong Peemapol/Fuse using the gay character to his popularity , in season two it was heavily toned down most likely due to his parents. 

also whats LS? 

• Like 1

Spoiler

also whats LS? 

Love Sick S1 & S2

Spoiler

MIR is the perfect example of Panichtamrong Peemapol/Fuse using the gay character to his popularity , in season two it was heavily toned down most likely due to his parents. 

I am. Book/ Frame shipper...I lost interest with those two early in the first season.

Edited by deltos
lines and spacing
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Love Sick S1 & S2

Hide contents

I am. Book/ Frame shipper...I lost interest with those two early in the first season.

Spoiler

i made a PM post we can continue that talk there so we dont take this fourm up ;p 

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Wotad said:

i made a PM post we can continue that talk there so we dont take this fourm up ;p 

I'm not so sure that it was a conversation but more of points made regarding various dramas. Don't worry - when E6 airs this week, we'll be peeling back the layers.  Additionally, most folks try to keep off-topic in spoilers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wotad said:

Hide contents

My issue with alot of BL is actors are using BL as a way to get a huge jump in popularity then basically drop any BL related stuff afterwards , some people view GOD as that for some reason and apparently hes homophobic or someshit but i dont know much about that.

I think the BL couples that are the best off screen are the most comfortable in their sexuality honestly , the together with me guys and the actors who play Waii and Appo seem the most comfortable also maybe the sotus guys ;p  

Spoiler

I don't mind that TBH, its a quick path to stardom these days in that part of the world so why not. If they have the talent and are open-minded enough to do so than go ahead. And that's why I think people don't like Godt, and myself I've read some stuff that made me dislike him because it made me thougth of him as an homophobe and as such I don't think he should have chosen the path of stardom via BL....but then again I can't remember what I read lol and it might not be true

You are so right, I don't remember seeing actors more comfortable than Max & Tul, and then yeah there is Earth & Newie (Wai & Apo) and Krist & Singto (Arthit & Kongpob) and they are all on fav list lol 

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Here ya go !!!

That's even better than a picture!! Thx a bunch!! They are so cute together!! Both handsome, and the age difference doesn't show, Porsch seems younger I think and he's husband maybe older? I don't how old he is but I read they have a 11 yrs difference and I don't think it shows. Anyway wow lol and I seeing them like this I can't help wondering if ppl ask them a lot who's the wife and who's the husband, that would richard simmons me off in their shoes

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I didn't know for the director, I always forgot to look at those things, but then I remember not enjoying the 1st 2-3 episodes of MIR2 and felt they were worst than s01.....OK now I might need to revisit because LS was so great...arghhhhhhh that's a hell of a revelation lol

For Knock, yeah and it's so cute :D

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Lol maybe he was too busy looking at his boss :wink: 

1 hour ago, Wotad said:

Spoiler

Hide contents

Spoiler

In a way good for him for the popularity, I don't really mind it like I said, it all depends on his attitude afterwards. If his parents did tone it down, good on them, I thought he was too young for some scenes anyway, but then again if I remember right he was the same age or about the same age as his character...

Can't edit better, than that....4th try :(

• Like 2

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, zeirii said:

You are so right, I don't remember seeing actors more comfortable than Max & Tul, and then yeah there is Earth & Newie (Wai & Apo) and Krist & Singto (Arthit & Kongpob) and they are all on fav list lol 

To that list I would add Qingyu (Counter Attack) and Ruiwen ( Uncontrolled Love)

16 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Lol maybe he was too busy looking at his boss :wink: 

Ummm no comment.:tongue:

23 minutes ago, zeirii said:

That's even better than a picture!! Thx a bunch!! They are so cute together!! Both handsome, and the age difference doesn't show, Porsch seems younger I think and he's husband maybe older? I don't how old he is but I read they have a 11 yrs difference and I don't think it shows. Anyway wow lol and I seeing them like this I can't help wondering if ppl ask them a lot who's the wife and who's the husband, that would richard simmons me off in their shoes

Porsche ( Bright) is 11 years older than Arm. In some respects the whole Bright and Farm pairing is not that far fetched. I'm betting when Bright finally falls for Farm...he's going hard. And it could work. It helps when you know the character you are playing and bring lived experience with you. Can't wait for this weeks episode :D  LOL folks just don't get that with two guys there is not a wife...it's just two guys. B)

Edited by deltos
spacing
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, zeirii said:

Lol this vid was so funny :D

Hmm, I haven't read those, I will go now seems interesting lol

Hey zeirii,  yes a little quality would go a long way.  We have had so much fluff lately, I was starting to think we were all supposed to be these cute little bunnies, brainless, cute little bunnies at that. 

7 hours ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

touching of balls

CALL THE AMBALAMB ,  Sweet Jesus, LOL!!

• LOL 1

14 hours ago, deltos said:

Porsche ( Bright) is 11 years older than Arm. In some respects the whole Bright and Farm pairing is not that far fetched. I'm betting when Bright finally falls for Farm...he's going hard. And it could work. It helps when you know the character you are playing and bring lived experience with you. Can't wait for this weeks episode :D  LOL folks just don't get that with two guys there is not a wife...it's just two guys. B)

I wouldn't go out with a guy 11 years my senior/junior, but then again love doesn't choose. As long as they are happy that is nice, and hopefully soon they'll be able to get married in Thailand too. You are right, Porsch will certainly bring his own experience to his character so it should be epic. Personnally, I really enjoy their interactions already :) And episode 6, I'm sure will be epic. Droolingly epic lol

11 hours ago, charlesmorris said:

Hey zeirii,  yes a little quality would go a long way.  We have had so much fluff lately, I was starting to think we were all supposed to be these cute little bunnies, brainless, cute little bunnies at that. 

Lol I like fluff so I really don't mind that point, and for the bunnies don't forget they copulate a lot :tongue: that's a plus side 

• Thanks 1