Kim So Hyun ❤ Yoo Seung Ho | SHy SHy Couple | SeungSo Couple | ♕ ♔ Monarch Couple

rossy5

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

That cap theory is everywhere! TBH, even I was waiting to see if he will wear his cap in IANAR script reading or not. Now I am going to study the BTS like Sherlock Holmes. :lol:

I think everyone in the shipperdom was waiting for the cap! :lol: 

Maybe one day YSH can tell us the reason behind not wearing the cap for the Ruler script read.

And also being all clean shaven and neat! hahaha!

Yes chingu! Time to over analyze the BTS video! :wink: 

Throwback KSH and YSH Ruler post interview about "oppa-dongsaeng" relationship.

KSH_zpsn2qoe5ak.jpg?t=1508423733

source : http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000754917

article date : July 16th, 2017

YSH_zpsbfhotx7o.jpg?t=1508423752

source : http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003580803

article date : July 20th, 2017 (he did the interview on  July 17th - 18th, 2017)

as we knew that it seems like he read KSH interview because he mentioned some of KSH statement in his interview, like when he wore kkalkkali (a kind of cloth to protect Korean soldiers from cold winter. Technically, it's the clothing which is worn inside the field jacket)

maybe he tried to deny KSH statement and tell her that he never considered her as a sister :wub: I'm sorry for my delulu mind

Let's wait for IANAR Press Conference, BTS, VLive, post interview and analyze them B)

17 hours ago, mindstar said:

I think everyone in the shipperdom was waiting for the cap! :lol: 

Maybe one day YSH can tell us the reason behind not wearing the cap for the Ruler script read.

And also being all clean shaven and neat! hahaha!

Yes chingu! Time to over analyze the BTS video! :wink: 

Maybe someone in the future will ask him the question in his Fanmeet. :lol: Or maybe some shipper reporter.

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Maybe someone in the future will ask him the question in his Fanmeet. :lol: Or maybe some shipper reporter.

Or maybe someone can share the translations of NYLON magazine interview. There must be some mention of KSH in it hopefully! :wink::lol: 

Archived