[Thai Drama 2017] Two Moons เดือนเกี้ยวเดือน

acklexxx

51 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

@angelicfi I saw someone saying that maybe Ming and Kit have feelings for Yo, can you also confirm that it's not the case ? People have a great imagination I have to say lol

Yes, it's supposed to be 3 seasons :) 

ming and kit didnt have any feelings for wayo. i think because of chemistry between ming and wayo then people start to assume ming likes yo. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

ming and kit didnt have any feelings for wayo. i think because of chemistry between ming and wayo then people start to assume ming likes yo. 

I guess yeah, it's true that they have great chemistry, I love their relationship :wub: But yeah, Kit is the only guy Ming loves /ever loved amirite ? :wink: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bemhr said:

I would like also to ask if the novel of this series has a english transalation out there?

I dunno but I'm getting hooked with this series, there's something on it :blush:

It does have an English novel translation but it's no longer available unfortunately.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I guess yeah, it's true that they have great chemistry, I love their relationship :wub: But yeah, Kit is the only guy Ming loves /ever loved amirite ? :wink: 

i think so. if ming doesnt love kit, he can just give kit to me ahahah:wub::heart:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

:D Can I ask you how old you are ? I'm almost exactly the same age as the actor who plays Beam :) 

sureee. how old is beammm? lol. i dont know his real age. me - same age as godt who act as phana:wub:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

He was born in December 94 like me :) so you're almost my age too because Godt is pretty close as well :tongue: 

ohhh okay. hehe. i didnt really know the age of two moons actors except godt and bas. they look so young. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

ohhh okay. hehe. i didnt really know the age of two moons actors except godt and bas. they look so young. 

Bas : 5/03/1999

Godt : 5/08/1995

Copter : 31/01/1997

Kimmon (Ming) : 1/04/1991 (holy richard simmons!!!)

Darvid (Forth) : 26/12/1990 (holy richard simmons!! x2)

Tee (Beam) : 5/12/1994

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Bas : 5/03/1999

Godt : 5/08/1995

Copter : 31/01/1997

Kimmon (Ming) : 1/04/1991 (holy richard simmons!!!)

Darvid (Forth) : 26/12/1990 (holy richard simmons!! x2)

Tee (Beam) : 5/12/1994

godt is 4 days younger than me ahahaha. omg i didnt know that copter is younger than me. i thought he is same age as tee. kim definitely looks younger than his age. tae is the oldest among allll. thank you for the info:wub::heart:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

godt is 4 days younger than me ahahaha. omg i didnt know that copter is younger than me. i thought he is same age as tee. kim definitely looks younger than his age. tae is the oldest among allll. thank you for the info:wub::heart:

I think the only one who looks is age is Bas lol such a cutie :) I have little brother feels with him xD 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I think the only one who looks is age is Bas lol such a cutie :) I have little brother feels with him xD 

ahaha yesss. only bas looks really young. but he plays wayo character very well. and his sister is cute too:heart:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

His sister ? You mean his sister irl right ? She's a baby still, isn't she ? or very little....

yes his sister in real life. she is still a little kid. bas mom and sister always follow bas to the filming area if im not mistaken. i always see picture of them in ig. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

yes his sister in real life. she is still a little kid. bas mom and sister always follow bas to the filming area if im not mistaken. i always see picture of them in ig. 

Oh then well I didn't know she was his sis! I saw pictures too, she's cute :) 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh then well I didn't know she was his sis! I saw pictures too, she's cute :) 

both of them looks very similar. she is so lucky because she can take picture with everyone in 2 moons ahahaa:wub:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, angelicfi said:

haha if only we have chance to meet themmmm:wub::wub:

I'm not the type to scream so i would either : squeal (very quietly) or ... cry xD I'm always thinking about how I would feel if I meet a celebrity/actor/singer that I like... And yeah, I would most likely cry xD #emotionnal 

• Like 2