[WGM] Sleepy ❤ Gok Ju

Lmangla

11 hours ago, farahin nur said:

there is not much interview of sleepy and untouchable that was translated..
i thought to share this if anyone wanted to know more about sleepy..

this from k-populous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS800T3L00Y

pops in seoul

from arirang, it was done in two language, the dj translated it..

Untouchable has a forum if you want to post it there - I'm the last person to have posted in it 2 months ago.  Not very active but let's change that!  

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished watching with sub but Jungmo ruin my concentration..:blush:  how can you be friends with a handsome man with a nice smile and athletic body who knows how to play guitar? Jungmo is a threat indeed...and he's not the only one..:glasses:

Note to Sleepy: You need to make your moves fast..or someone will snatch her away:tongue:

More about the episode later on..trying to catch some sleep first

I like this episode more than I think I would. Gookju IG update has put me in a good mood I guess... 

Anyway...what I love about this episode:

●Sleepy seems to be more relax and comfortable       compare to the previous ep.

●GJ seems so proud of her hubby, she's so happy that LGI finally acknowledge Sleepy's hard work and adore him.

●They never fail to show us how good their team work is...even LGI wants them to be back next year.

●I always find their singing together somewhat cute eventhough I don't understand the songs.

●is it just me or the feeding each other part has become more of a habit for them? They do it so naturally this couple episodes.

●Sleepy's smile when GJ shows him the resting position. Don't know much about Sleepy, but the way he looks at GJ and the way he smiles at her sillyness...:wub: Even GJ can't meet his eyes when he's looking at her. Check out the Thanks for The Food episode if you haven't...and tell me what kind of look that he's giving her...

●either GJ cooking suits his tastes or he's not a picky eater anymore but he seems to enjoy all the food that she cooks for him.

●the conversation about the great companion in life is the most interesting part...what do you guys think?

Sorry for the long post and please excuse my bad English...hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.:blush:

sleepy always update insta story about going for walk with pyuri.. it must be to improve pyuri health..

currently, i always like any brand that sleepy promote.. so that other brand will consider sleepy as prospect as an agent to promote their brand..sleepy is dedicated and so do his fans.:grin:

4 hours ago, Noni Adriana said:

●the conversation about the great companion in life is the most interesting part...what do you guys think?

I thought so too. They both seemed to get a bit stiff and awkward when that topic came up, especially Gookju. She was picking her words carefully and it seemed like she was trying to not look at Sleepy, but still glanced at him a couple of times from the corner of her eyes... I have no idea what it means, but it was *really* interesting.

And your English is fine, don't worry about it.

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/mens-accessories/mens-belts/mens-fashion/leather-belt-with-tiger-head-buckle-p-451155DT90N1000?position=100&listName=ProductGridComponent&categoryPath=Men/Mens-Accessories/Mens-Belts/Mens-Fashion

isnt it the gift gookju gave to sleepy for his birthday? :grin:
i rewatched some old episode and curiously, have nothing to do after lunch, browsing around..know its a gucci because dindin gave sleepy a loafer, and the box look similar..

2 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

I thought so too. They both seemed to get a bit stiff and awkward when that topic came up, especially Gookju. She was picking her words carefully and it seemed like she was trying to not look at Sleepy, but still glanced at him a couple of times from the corner of her eyes... I have no idea what it means, but it was *really* interesting.

And your English is fine, don't worry about it.

I was thinking more to the part where GJ said "as long as you get along, nothing can become a problem, you can enjoy your daily life and working together can be enjoyable, it can bring you good fortune..." I don't know whether she did it on purpose or not but I feel like she was actually describing their relationship...and it's quite similar to what Sleepy was saying when he was asked about his virtual marriage on a radio show.

i love the color coordination next week when they both meet jongmu.
sleepy wear blue inner coat and pink outer coat. gookju wear pink inside, and blue outer side.
i dont know if they plan it or not, but its surely cute :grin:

and the same white with black stripped in the middle..

I also like what the elder stated about finding the right companionship, and somehow I felt that he was gearing the statement to towards them. Nonetheless, a fun episode completion of their farm work. I don't mind that they don't display skinship,  I like them they way the are, by just naturally interacting with each other. 

Next wk looks fun with JungMo,  Sleepy' s rivalry. Hehe 

I was waiting for GJ apperance in Juke Bus but I can't find the full version, while the cuts only have the singing parts :( 

If anyone here know or hear anything about it...please share...

Excited for this week episode...has Jungmo always been as handsome as in the preview?:blush:

On 9.4.2017 at 4:03 PM, Noni Adriana said:

I was thinking more to the part where GJ said "as long as you get along, nothing can become a problem, you can enjoy your daily life and working together can be enjoyable, it can bring you good fortune..." I don't know whether she did it on purpose or not but I feel like she was actually describing their relationship...and it's quite similar to what Sleepy was saying when he was asked about his virtual marriage on a radio show.

Ah gotcha. I thought she was talking about their relationship as well - or at least things she's learned from WGM.

On 12.4.2017 at 9:38 AM, Noni Adriana said:

I was waiting for GJ apperance in Juke Bus but I can't find the full version, while the cuts only have the singing parts :( 

If anyone here know or hear anything about it...please share...

I was going to buy the episode, but apparently it's only available to Koreans. Woe!

Sleepy will be participating in Show Me The Money 6.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/sleepy-ultimately-steps-up-to-the-show-me-the-money-6-challenge-dynamic-duo-give-thoughts-on-judging

WGM preview pics :

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=6695468&page=1&bid=wedding_photo2

The dog looks so cute.

wedding_photo2170413155306entertain30.jp

Wonder if Sleepy is telling the guy....i had put something in your coffee...haha.

wedding_photo2170413155257entertain30.jp

6 hours ago, stelmosfire said:

Got this Jukebus cut thanks to a kind fan, enjoy. Password: heart

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5i8c3a

Thank you for sharing.

When the article about this came out the other day, I somehow thought that Sleepy called GJ to wish her well on the show...but what really happened was He didn't even speak to GJ directly...He called DinDin and ask him to be good and take care of her. He said it twice in the beginning and repeat it again before the call ended like it was the point of his call.

He's going to appear on the show anyway so I don't think he's doing it for the camera...IMO he knew that GJ is filming for the show but I don't think he realized that they were actually filming when he called. 

They both show their love, care and support each other in a very special way...I'm just so grateful that I can see how beautiful their relationship is even only as best friends (for now) :D I envy them really but I also learn a lot from them.

Saturday is coming and I'm ready for the big match..Sleepy VS Jungmo...:D Have a great weekend you guys..:heart:

11 hours ago, Noni Adriana said:

Thank you for sharing.

When the article about this came out the other day, I somehow thought that Sleepy called GJ to wish her well on the show...but what really happened was He didn't even speak to GJ directly...He called DinDin and ask him to be good and take care of her. He said it twice in the beginning and repeat it again before the call ended like it was the point of his call.

He's going to appear on the show anyway so I don't think he's doing it for the camera...IMO he knew that GJ is filming for the show but I don't think he realized that they were actually filming when he called. 

They both show their love, care and support each other in a very special way...I'm just so grateful that I can see how beautiful their relationship is even only as best friends (for now) :D I envy them really but I also learn a lot from them.

Saturday is coming and I'm ready for the big match..Sleepy VS Jungmo...:D Have a great weekend you guys..:heart:

Yes ... Exactly
when they in "I live Alone" .. Guk Joo always want to take care of sleepy...
but in WGM sleepy  become a man .... he always worry and  take care guk joo ...and he try to do best ...

They often asking " Are You Okey ?" each other .....  I think is that proof they are care about each other 
I can feel they relationship is grow up....beautiful relationship and very realistis ...like normal people ..:wub:.:heart:

Archived